• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EzHskKjWUAQFp6Q

Guys good news, I got valkyrie and Billy the kid today and another hassan character (not the king of course)

also thanks to that one time ascension thing (lets you ascend your character to the max for one time)

i have a fully ascended stheno (she's still needs to be leveled up though)

You got stuck with Stheno? You have my condolences

she's decent and thanks man

off the top of my head for servants i have now

two hassan ones (don't bother asking which)

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne

Mata Hari

Spartacus

Julius Caesar

Fergus Mac Roich

Caster (child gil)

Mephistopheles

Shakespeare

Phantom of the Opera

Jason

Geronimo

Charles Babbage

Jing Ke

Boudica

Caster Cu Chulain (beat that part. it was the first part though)

Kiyohime

William Tell

Robin Hood.

forgot some others.

3tu1p3egfz141.png

as one user said about this match

A very disappointed Quetz: What?! You don1t even look remotely like a spider! Do you seriously call yourself Spiderman just because a spider being on your suit! I'll beat you up for this terrible joke!!!

A very confused Spiderman: What?! What did I even do???!!!

and also

Mr. Stark I can’t feel my legs, I think that lady broke them

3tu1p3egfz141.png

as one user said about this match

A very disappointed Quetz: What?! You don1t even look remotely like a spider! Do you seriously call yourself Spiderman just because a spider being on your suit! I'll beat you up for this terrible joke!!!

A very confused Spiderman: What?! What did I even do???!!!

and also

Mr. Stark I can’t feel my legs, I think that lady broke them
This seems like a totally fair match How bad a stomp would it be if I paired her against MCU Thor?

Ishtar and rin kinda fused into one. With ishtar i remembered...........
TIME TO SUMMON! ISHTAR IS AT JP! YEEEEE
Ereshkigal is my official waifu, but my JP accounts are all miles ahead as far as Lancers go, and lacking Archers ToT
My US Eresh gonna have to suffice for the moment

This seems like a totally fair match How bad a stomp would it be if I paired her against MCU Thor?
Goddess Quetz or Servant Quetz?
I would think Thor would be Good aligned, even though probably Chaotic Good, given he is humankind protector god in Norse Myths, so he wouldn't have a good time vs Quetz with her Authority

oh wait i also have david
An advice - try to get supports (the 5 stars, specially) rather than DPSers. I made a new account to play around when they were giving extra bonuses for the Start Dash and got Waver, Reines and Koyan... It's so ******* easy to go through the missions without worrying about anything. Anything you summon that's half decent becomes enough with supports, but DPSers without supports may fall flat.

Last edited:
you play on NA or JP? Cause there is a free 5 star you can grab.

NA

also ultra

i feel this thing. Like what the heck do people do if you upgrade every servant to max. (since if you got every single servant and you upgraded them to the max wouldn't there be nothing left to do?) if not tell me what do people do if they did manage to get every single servant and upgraded them to the max.

Also i mean there are always new servants they'll add but ultra.

you do realize there's only a certain number of superpowers and attacks before you run out of ideas right?

like there are superpowers and attacks human beings can visualize and see (EX: Fire manipulation, explosion manipulation, electricity manipulation, death manipulation, Beam attack, danmaku, ETC) and there are those that cannot (EX: Fate manipulation)

problem that bugs me is that even if you give a servant a new superpower. (it will be combined with a superpower that's already used) or since you can't perceive it you just combine it with an attack that can be perceived (EX: Fate manipulation because fate beam attack. (Takes the form of a beam attack)

i'm saying this ultra because since we have so many servants in the game there probably is going to be very few new superpowers/attacks for them as new ones come up.

and plus it will be hard as some superpowers just simply cannot be visualized/perceived by human eyes. which sucks.

sorry about this rant but i just wish there were infinite superpowers and ideas plus humans being able to perceive/visualize/see them all.

NA

also ultra

i feel this thing. Like what the heck do people do if you upgrade every servant to max. (since if you got every single servant and you upgraded them to the max wouldn't there be nothing left to do?) if not tell me what do people do if they did manage to get every single servant and upgraded them to the max.

you do realize there's only a certain number of superpowers and attacks before you run out of ideas right?

like there are superpowers and attacks human beings can visualize and see (EX: Fire manipulation, explosion manipulation, electricity manipulation, death manipulation, Beam attack, danmaku, ETC) and there are those that cannot (EX: Fate manipulation)

problem that bugs me is that even if you give a servant a new superpower. (it will be combined with a superpower that's already used) or since you can't perceive it you just combine it with an attack that can be perceived (EX: Fate manipulation because fate beam attack. (Takes the form of a beam attack)

i'm saying this ultra because since we have so many servants in the game there probably is going to be very few new superpowers/attacks for them as new ones come up.

and plus it will be hard as some superpowers just simply cannot be visualized/perceived by human eyes. which sucks.

sorry about this rant but i just wish there were infinite superpowers and ideas plus humans being able to perceive/visualize/see them all.
Umm......well, trying to get every servant to final ascension alone is like probably at least a year worth of effort. I am ignoring grailing. And the game keeps yeeting content at you every now and then.

Unless you spend A LOT of money - and I am saying A LOT, thousand+ per month for a long time - you won't.
But there's events, for example. And the game is VERY farm heavy - you will have to grind a lot to max some servants with "bad" material requirements. Wait until you see you like a Servant with bronze materials for his 7->8 or 8>9 skill upgrade.

Umm......well, trying to get every servant to final ascension alone is like probably at least a year worth of effort. I am ignoring grailing. And the game keeps yeeting content at you every now and then.

A year?

Unless you spend A LOT of money - and I am saying A LOT, thousand+ per month for a long time - you won't.
But there's events, for example. And the game is VERY farm heavy - you will have to grind a lot to max some servants with "bad" material requirements.

A year?
I meant if you want to level up all the servants instead of just the ones you want to combat with

But there's events, for example. And the game is VERY farm heavy - you will have to grind a lot to max some servants with "bad" material requirements. Wait until you see you like a Servant with bronze materials for his 7->8 or 8>9 skill upgrade.

A year?

what about the superpowers and attacks questions i made?

A year and half or two years, would depend in how much you farm events in general and how many roulettes you do, I for example max leveled all servants (that I have obviously) by that point and if I want I could honestly also max level their skills but I haven't I didn't do so since I feel it would be a pain, though my golden servants are 9/9/9 except those I really dislike or the skills that are useless to level up after level 6.

nah, assuming you're not starting from scratch, probably a matter of months. Most of my servants are maxed RN and I did half of them in the last few months

A year and half or two years, would depend in how much you farm events in general and how many roulettes you do, I for example max leveled all servants (that I have obviously) by that point and if I want I could honestly also max level their skills but I haven't I didn't do so since I feel it would be a pain, though my golden servants are 9/9/9 except those I really dislike or the skills that are useless to level up after level 6.
nah, assuming you're not starting from scratch, probably a matter of months. Most of my servants are maxed RN and I did half of them in the last few months

then what do you do after that?

also if possible can anyone answer my superpower question

In channeling my inner Honako in JP in the Lady Reines/Eresh+Ishtar banners... rolled 6 SSRs before rolling one SR
__chen_gong_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_noka_noka8103__0f59b9f6115c03384890bda6b64b5d5a.jpg

我现在有陈功了,是不是很酷 (translation: i have Chen gong now guys, isn't that cool)

yeah i got him today, it was really hilarious/fun to use his NP. (Everyone get on the Chen Gong Express)

Back