• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
jw0v2geuzs241.jpg

Guys a yandere servant wouldn't be that bad since if i'm their master, i could just simply use my command seals on them, right?
Too bad she be yandere for seig and not you.

Does anyone know if they changed the SSR / SR %?
I'm either going to die in the next month because of karma rebound or they increased the SSR chance.

strange fake seemed cool at the beginning but the more i read about it the more bloated it becomes
What do you mean? Fate has always been "bloated" - truth be said, ANYTHING Nasu does/touches gets bloated.

Does anyone know if they changed the SSR / SR %?
I'm either going to die in the next month because of karma rebound or they increased the SSR chance.

What do you mean? Fate has always been "bloated" - truth be said, ANYTHING Nasu does/touches gets bloated.
i mean i read some story summaries and it has like 30 servants running around

明天是中国年,所以我想我会展示这个秦始皇的形象 (Translation: tomorrow is chinese year so i thought i would show this qin shi huang image)

7k7b6w3kr0h61.png

It's actually a stealth insult btw

the artist says the insult/joke is

"如果你想知道,这个笑话是,在农历新年,红包通常是由已婚者给未婚者,其中大多数是孩子"

Translate: "if you're wondering, the joke is that on chinese new year, red envelopes are typically given by the married to the unmarried, most of whom are children"

Back