• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The person who wrote those arguments is not me for one. Anyway, it is a bit rude to bash people for having a different interpretation which is weird from your stance, don't you think? Especially when those people want nothing to do with vs battles nor they actively and aggressively want to change any rating here.
Therefore, i would request that you kindly drop this topic.

Last edited:
The person who wrote those arguments is not me for one. Anyway, it is a bit rude to bash people for having a different interpretation which is weird from your stance, don't you think? Especially when those people want nothing to do with vs battles nor they actively and aggressively want to change any rating here.
Therefore, i would request that you kindly drop this topic.
I mean doesn't the guy first bash the people in vsb telling that they're wanker lol. And it's not about having different interpretation, it's for not even trying to debate about it when other show the wrong thing in his interpretation.

I mean doesn't the guy first bash the people in vsb telling that they're wanker lol.
I do apologise, but it is anything new for people to be bashing vsb? Reddit, comic vine, wattpad, and even deviantart and youtube do it. Heck even the fate reddit bashes us.
And it's not about having different interpretation, it's for not even trying to debate about it when other show the wrong thing in his interpretation.
Meh, his deal. He told me to test the waters and find counter arguments, so i did it.

I do apologise, but it is anything new for people to be bashing vsb?

Meh, his deal.
Doesn't change that if he bash people, shouldn't have problem that we bash him too. Even more when he try to counter argument made here by having his own interpretation tell on an another platforms lol (which are pretty bad for some of them)

You are the one who tried to use his thing here no?

Doesn't change that if he bash people, shouldn't have problem that we bash him too. Even more when he try to counter argument made here by having his own interpretation tell on an another platforms lol (which are pretty bad for some of them)

You are the one who tried to use his thing here no?
Guilty as charged. But no, the plan was if most people here had accepted the idea only then i might had tried. And he just asked me to show the blog around.

so uh guys.

Basically in fate if your famous enough. when you die, you go to the throne of heroes.

but the question is. (where do most people go in fate after they die) is there a heaven for them. (or is heaven only for the famous people) if there is a heaven for normal people, is the throne of heroes like some better version of it.

just wondering, what's it like in the throne of heroes. (i mean servants from different time periods and other things interact with other servants)

but can the same be said for the real deals in the throne of heroes? (do the real deals interact with each other in throne of heroes or only their avatars?)

anyway so if i do go to the throne of heroes. (there's no way to interact with the real world, the only way is my avatar/servant. and i don't know what's happened until after my avatar dies right? because of the memory thing)

Can't say there's heaven, but the throne doesn't disprove it at least. We don't know everything about the throne, but at the very least, it's not heaven, it's more like a record of the datas of these heroes.

It's pretty inconsistent though so sometimes you get things like "they talked at the throne" which doesn't really work considering the plot of some of the works

Can't say there's heaven, but the throne doesn't disprove it at least. We don't know everything about the throne, but at the very least, it's not heaven, it's more like a record of the datas of these heroes.

It's pretty inconsistent though so sometimes you get things like "they talked at the throne" which doesn't really work considering the plot of some of the works
Well we have nikkitch litteraly talk with his wife in throne of heroes so i mean it's pretty clear that their not just data in throne of heroes.

i know servants interact with each other of course (regardless of time period, country, whatever)

but do the real deals interact with each other just like their avatars

Well we have nikkitch litteraly talk with his wife in throne of heroes so i mean it's pretty clear that their not just data in throne of heroes.
hence "inconsistent". The knights of the round didn't talk, gilles didn't meet jeanne etc...

The Tier 6 vs Tier 7 is a legit discussion, but the Tier 1 is a bunch of random translations thrown around with people screaming "it says infinite"...After people understand the VNs and etc are in Japanese and there are reasons they will never get translated as long as that depends on Nasu (or the money offer gets high enough), then that could be a discussion.

Again, except when they do, that's what I call an inconsistency
I call it Nasuverse /s

just anyone answer this question?
Depends... Saber, for example, never really went to the Throne "truely", as she never actually died before accepting her wish wasn't a good idea?

Then there's the whole thing the about the kanji of Ghost Liners and the "meatphysics" of the Soul so to say of Nasuverse.

But there are lines in FGO if I remember correctly that some Servant talks about doing X in the Throne... so... I guess it's up to your imagination.

Depends... Saber, for example, never really went to the Throne "truely", as she never actually died before accepting her wish wasn't a good idea?

Then there's the whole thing the about the kanji of Ghost Liners and the "meatphysics" of the Soul so to say of Nasuverse.

But there are lines in FGO if I remember correctly that some Servant talks about doing X in the Throne... so... I guess it's up to your imagination.

so every historical figure does know each other basically? doesn't matter what time and place.

also if a servant dies.

can they be resummoned (will they have the same memories as the previous one?)

so every historical figure does know each other basically? doesn't matter what time and place.
It's explicitly said that the reason Saber has Invisible Air is to conceal her identity, that is, her sword, not even herself, is so identifiable people would know her by looking at it. They don't necessarily know the specific form of the vessel the servant is in though, cause if they knew it would be useless to call themselves by their class instead of proper name.

The more famous a myth or legend is and the more closely related the HS are, the more they seem to know about each other. Li Shuwen can recognize Kanshou and Bakuya for example, and even says they are not the originals. (K&B being originally Gan Jiang and Mo Ye, a chinese legend)

A basic knowledge of who X is though seems to be imparted in every servant. If someone says Cu Chulainn, they will know him, but don't except a non-Celtic hero to know Gae Bolg just by seeing it.

also if a servant dies.

can they be resummoned (will they have the same memories as the previous one?)
In FGO they have a Watsonian explanation for why they have the same memories - they have a "copy" of the Saint Graph of the servant as data. (Don't know if you've played the chinese lost belt, but this detail plays a part in one event there) It was in a computer before, in Chaldea, now it is a suitcase. This isn't a "true/normal" summon in a proper sense, though. Normally, you don't have the Saint Graph itself, so you can't exactly choose the "SPECIFIC" servant to be summoned, so normally it wouldn't be like that.

But, as TypeOU said above, there are some inconsistencies in this part.

Last edited:
It's explicitly said that the reason Saber has Invisible Air is to conceal her identity, that is, her sword, not even herself, is so identifiable people would know her by looking at it. They don't necessarily know the specific form of the vessel the servant is in though, cause if they knew it would be useless to call themselves by their class instead of proper name.

The more famous a myth or legend is and the more closely related the HS are, the more they seem to know about each other. Li Shuwen can recognize Kanshou and Bakuya for example, and even says they are not the originals. (K&B being originally Gan Jiang and Mo Ye, a chinese legend)

A basic knowledge of who X is though seems to be imparted in every servant. If someone says Cu Chulainn, they will know him, but don't except a non-Celtic hero to know Gae Bolg just by seeing it.

In FGO they have a Watsonian explanation for why they have the same memories - they have a "copy" of the Saint Graph of the servant as data. (Don't know if you've played the chinese lost belt, but this detail plays a part in one event there) It was in a computer before, in Chaldea, now it is a suitcase. This isn't a "true/normal" summon in a proper sense, though. Normally, you don't have the Saint Graph itself, so you can't exactly choose the SPECIFIC servant to be summoned, so normally it wouldn't be like that.

But, as TypeOU said above, there are some inconsistencies in this part.

so servants are aware that they are just the avatars of the real deal

also guys

EBiAUl_XYAAJWee.jpg

It would be really cool guys to see if there was a dialogue for every servant reacting to becoming a sacrifice for chen gong.

i remember billy the kid loves shooting projectiles but now he will become a projectile himself thanks to chen gong.

also since lancer dies a lot why don't chen use cu to be his sacrifice (after all no one's going to care if chen gong sacrifices cu if he's known for dying a lot)

so servants are aware that they are just the avatars of the real deal
Yes, they very much are.
They aren't even Avatars, actually. Avatars are true people, reincarnated. The fact they require anchors is for this very reason, they are not "living beings of the present time".

They are not "people". They do have personality, but they are weapons with personality, not people that are weapons.

Fate/Strange Fake, Gilgamesh and Enkidu. There is a fantastic conversation about this very topic.

Yes, they very much are.
They aren't even Avatars, actually. Avatars are true people, reincarnated.

They are not "people". They do have personality, but they are weapons with personality, not people that are weapons.

Fate/Strange Fake, Gilgamesh and Enkidu. There is a fantastic conversation about this very topic.

oh thanks for telling me that. (also O' Humans let us restrain the gods)

also lehen i have this strange idea/feeling of wanting to see xuanzang travel to the united states and meet american servants like Geronimo, Billy the kid, calamity jane, etc. (probably because america is a western country and stuff. she should also visit europe more)

i keep on thinking about how xuanzang's gonna react to seeing billy and jane using guns (she's gonna think americans are crazy with guns)

time [...] it's more than a linear path

Seriously though, she ended up going to the throne, pretty much back when she should have

time [...] it's more than a linear path

Seriously though, she ended up going to the throne, pretty much back when she should have
Doesn't she go to Avalon in one of the versions? I remember the scene more than the context, her in Avalon.

Worst case scenario we still have a 6-C feat from Arc that I think scales to servants
The Tier 6 vs Tier 7 is basically a discussion of consistency, at least that's how I see it. Servants are displayed too ******* inconsistently in each written work, and adapations tend to then add even more inconsistency, that's why I think it's a legit discussion really. But Arc does do some nice things, specially in Tsuki Remake

Last edited:
If you don't trust me why don't you debate him then? Feel free to change his mind.
@Ultra_instinct_issei My disappointment on you grew more after seeing this
For what? I would like to remind you that people are free to have their own personal stance. What you see as enough to reach a higher tier may not be enough for another person. Having a different way of seeing things which is shared by like countless people outside of vs battles wikia isn't a cause for disappointment unless you think that anyone with a different opinion is wrong and only you are correct.

Last edited:
Doesn't she go to Avalon in one of the versions? I remember the scene more than the context, her in Avalon.
see my comment about the throne and heaven, both aren't mutually exclusive. Avalon is a place for both the living and the dead, but she clearly died in her case.

So, uh, I watched the F/GO Solomon movie. And… I have to say the movie was really nice. Very pleasing to see some of the most important moments in the game actually make it into the adaptation.

Back