• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
anM7yoz_700bwp.webp

What kind of downgrade?
Well, big one
1.I am quite lazy myself
2.Can't be bothered to deal with the backlash of trying to downgrade a popular verse that is supported by admins
So i am looking if someone is interested , cause if the downgrade goes off it might rekt the tier 1 nasuverse characters entirely.

Last edited:
If you're trying to convince people to join you to help downgrade a verse that had overwhelming agreement on the current ratings, you're gonna have to at least post some arguments to get them on your side, you can't just go "Guys listen, we can totally downgrade the verse, I won't say how though, and I'm afraid of the backlash of trying, who's with me?"

If you're trying to convince people to join you to help downgrade a verse that had overwhelming agreement on the current ratings, you're gonna have to at least post some arguments to get them on your side, you can't just go "Guys listen, we can totally downgrade the verse, I won't say how though, and I'm afraid of the backlash of trying, who's with me?"
i do have some arguments tho, it is just i want to verify them on whether it will work or not. Are you interested in checking them out?

Being completely honest?

It's really not good. It takes a low end reinterpretation of the exact same lines used for the current ratings, and then, accepting that this new interpretation seems like purposeful downplay and the evidence is normally enough, tries to bring up lower tier feats to disprove higher dimensions

But all these lower tier feats require both ignoring context and ignoring cosmology to establish them as anti feats, which isn't good for the sake of the downgrading as it allows each argument to pretty easily be waved away by explaining them.

Being completely honest?

It's really not good. It takes a low end reinterpretation of the exact same lines used for the current ratings, and then, accepting that this new interpretation seems like purposeful downplay and the evidence is normally enough, tries to bring up lower tier feats to disprove higher dimensions

But all these lower tier feats require both ignoring context and ignoring cosmology to establish them as anti feats, which isn't good for the sake of the downgrading as it allows each argument to pretty easily be waved away by explaining them.
hm, i see. Thanks for the input.

Being completely honest?

BTW do you mind coming to conversation?

JP Server got a new update... it's actually good. I'm confused right now, am I still playing Gacha Hell FGO?
They basically made the game speedrun-able

And a decent number of skill gems/monuments via missions
You could probably speed through the entire first part of FGO without stopping now given they give you EXP and a free 70/80 4 star or 80/90 5 star, even without much of a plan.

There's basically no early (or mid-game, really) mat hell. FGO being sold actually made a difference...

Last edited:
im actually installing fgo jp version because of this update, like this was my biggest problem and why i just couldnt play on jp server

I'm really liking what they did. I don't know how many missions they added, but it feels like it was at least a hundred, maybe two hundred, all early game oriented, to get you through the grind (as far as I've seen)

This is legit a good timeline haha

Last edited:
is there a guide to jp menu and stuff
If you played EN a decent amount, don't try to read too much and just go by muscular memory, it's the same. The menus in the shop/append and etc are pretty intuitive once you gone through them once.

The only thing that is confusing is the Command Codes UI

But there are sits that translate text in images, if you really wanna know what something specific says and don't fnid in a tutorial/guide

Last edited:
Back