• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
oqWdUEw.jpeg

(Pokemon saber looks so cute with those teeth and eyes while she's eating exp)

XtppuN4.jpeg

I already said it million times, but i f***ing hate the 4-D resistances for Servants so much, if its one or two resistances then i don't mind, but here we got like bazillions of resistances and EVERY OF IT ARE UP TO 4-D AS WELL
I started to think this powerhouse are too much and i hate it now, its basically limiting your creativity and fun for the matches, to the point it became almost impossible
This crap is ruined Fate for me, but i still want to stay because i still enjoy it, but that Erza vs Raikou only made me hurt more in the feeling

Sorry for the rant, you guys prolly don't care but so does me

I thought when I first saw the CRT that it was going to be upgraded to 4D stuff is just the soul and stuff it contained. apparently not only that but all the existing magecraft, honestly it surprised me, to think of servants as broken shit that is unmatched in its tier.

I thought when I first saw the CRT that it was going to be upgraded to 4D stuff is just the soul and stuff it contained. apparently not only that but all the existing magecraft, honestly it surprised me, to think of servants as broken shit that is unmatched in its tier.
And that thing isn't funny at all, now it made the matchup almost impossible

Yes i know that we wanted more abilities and something like that, but too much power will not bring an happiness and basicallt ruin it

I already said it million times, but i f***ing hate the 4-D resistances for Servants so much, if its one or two resistances then i don't mind, but here we got like bazillions of resistances and EVERY OF IT ARE UP TO 4-D AS WELL
I started to think this powerhouse are too much and i hate it now, its basically limiting your creativity and fun for the matches, to the point it became almost impossible
This crap is ruined Fate for me, but i still want to stay because i still enjoy it, but that Erza vs Raikou only made me hurt more in the feeling

Sorry for the rant, you guys prolly don't care but so does me
they're just hard to beat with an hax oriented character. Except hax oriented servants and achilles, good luck with them

I am sorry, but isn't it agreed that servants resist only magic/mystery-related hax? If we attack them with a hax like gravity manipulation that is not done by magic or mystery, it should theoritically affect them?
Also servants also need air to circulate their magical energy, don't they?

Last edited:

Yes i know that we wanted more abilities and something like that, but too much power will not bring an happiness and basicallt ruin it
Bruh, have you seen resistances of shin megami tensei? Oh sorry, they are outright immunities to literally almost every damn hax out here.
Anyway, Nasuverse is a really large franshise. Make sense the tons of characters would have tons of hax. And servants resist them with sheer mystery.

I am sorry, but isn't it agreed that servants resist only magic/mystery-related hax? If we attack them with a hax like gravity manipulation that is not done by magic or mystery, it should theoritically affect them?
Also servants also need air to circulate their magical energy, don't they?
They don't need air and it's Supernatural based. And if you talk about technology then they just invulnerable

Servants still have weaknesses, especially in their Lifting Strength which tends to be low, you can choose a character that has a higher LS than a Servant, also don't forget to choose a haxless and melee fighter type Servant tho.

Last edited:
Servants still have weaknesses, especially in their Lifting Strength which tends to be low, you can choose a character that has a higher LS than a Servant, also don't forget to choose a haxless and melee fighter type Servant tho.
I mean, finding the characters with higher LS isn't easy
The thing is i'm not a type of person who open-minded with every servants, this is why my servants matches are always revolved around Raikou or Sigurd
If that melee fighter servants made me attached then sure, but if not then nah

Bruh, have you seen resistances of shin megami tensei? Oh sorry, they are outright immunities to literally almost every damn hax out here.
Anyway, Nasuverse is a really large franshise. Make sense the tons of characters would have tons of hax. And servants resist them with sheer mystery.
I don't even care about SMT so irrelevant to bring it, even tho they had way worse (then again majority of them are tier 1 so its not surprising)
And i don't like it at all

Don’t mind while a newcomer joins this thread…

Does anyone have the CRT where the Dimensional Tiering for the Earth and Moon Cell got accepted? Just for reference for me. 😅

played fate grand order today.

I named my master "Lumine" (i played as female fujimaru)

also i think it's fun but there's just so many stuff that it complicates things. (so many things to enhance) so many things to summon. etc.

i think it gets overwhelming i put (this is my first day on it though)

also i think it's fun but there's just so many stuff that it complicates things. (so many things to enhance) so many things to summon. etc.

Ah yes, a brave soul is here. Welcome to hell, Here comes the gacha, O newbie master of chaldea. Do you have enough salt in stock??

Last edited:

We all gotta start somewhere. But take your time.

Also, just finished the Agartha Pseudo-Singularity (and it nearly killed me of cringe numerous times).

So based from Raikou vs Erza, i think we need to make an CRT about 4-D MR resistances and create the difference between which resistances that can be considered as 4-D and which resistances that are not e considered as 4-D

So based from Raikou vs Erza, i think we need to make an CRT about 4-D MR resistances and create the difference between which resistances that can be considered as 4-D and which resistances that are not e considered as 4-D
The page already say this:
the resistances and effects listed thereof are at least 4 dimensional in nature, although it should be noted that physical phenomena attacks, like Elemental Manipulation, do not work like that, as they are not spiritual or metaphysical in nature.
So I don't know if there is really much to add, the rest of things listed as resistances are hax.

Back