• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per @Oliver_de_jesus request, here is Max matches against the servants, starting with your daily basis of Raikou matches from mine (beside from the fact that, thankfully Raikou vs Erza isn't the priority anymore so i can focusing on this)
I already checked Max abilities and so far none of his power would make the Magic Resistances kick in and as for the invul, Max power are based from alien technology so i think it would be fine (already discussed this with Oliver)
Anyway lets see how this turn out for Max first fight against the servants!

Arrived in some of weird, advanced dimensional world, Max wandered throught of the world of Moon Cell as he was accidently transforted to this place by unknown power.
These environment are so different and surreal than what Max had encountered in his journey. Later on his wandering, he sensed someone watched over him, and as he look around, what he suspected was right...
An woman with a traditional, yet stylish Japanese outfit, approached him, looks like she's also wandering this place, however with how she unleashed her sword, she's not friendly at all, worst at all....from a short talk between her and Max (which he finally know her identity by her introduction), she was already slain some of peoples that wandered around this place in a duel
In that moment, Max knew he need to fight her as the woman looked at him with a sharp stare, and thus he accepted the duel!

• Base Raikou and 6-C EoS/Wrath of Makino Max are used
  • Speed are unequalized
  • Max start in Speed Mode
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Moon Cell
  • Default:
    images
  • Stage 1:
    images
  • Stage 2:
    images
  • Stage 3:
    images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Human-Takonian Hybrid Special Agent: 0
  • Divine/Human/Yokai Hybrid Monster Extermimator: 7 (Expectro, Type, Kflare, Scorpions, Mario, J.J, Ashura)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.3441679.jpg

Last edited:
at this point the max probably starts with strength mode, which scales to Far Above Ult. Elementor (Max can shoot them at the beginning of the second season) who is 24.6 GT, max has the advantage of LS so he can restrict it, also Speed mode is much higher in speed than Raikou (Mach 959.45 Vs Mach 2315.941659706), can be cloned and overwhelm her, and of course she has the Cannon mode that can One-Shot characters of the same level

now wait for an answer

Huh, so EoS Max AP is caled above from Ult. Elementor which are 24.6 GT

If by word "far above" then i take it as above what Raikou AP is (26 GT), however this is not going to put her in disadvantage as she can amp her AP by the combination of her mana burst and mystery killer (assumpting Takonian Race are meet the criteria of Mystery Killer, of course)
As for the clone, how much he can cloning himself? Raikou can summon 4 clone of herself, however each of the clones can use the High 6-C attacks (part of her NP sequences)
The speed amp for Max is going to be troublesome, of course

He regularly creates 6 clones when he's in one of his Turbo modes, Mystery Killer how does it work?

Turbo Cannon mode should be able to Shoot Raikou if it's a problem, since it can shoot Mega Elementor which is 27.2 GT

Mystery Killer is basically an skill she had to further her power against supernatural/phantastical/divine beings
Max nature is an human-Takonian hybrid which i take it as an alien nature (and thus fall into phantastical nature)

My explanation isn't the best so i'm gonna leave it to the others who can explain it better than me

Raikou scale above the 26.6 GT since the feat was done by someone with Rank B+ strength and she have Rank A, she also is despicted as quite strong between the Rank A strength servants. Mana Burst it's also a big amp to the stats, no said multipler but it's always despicted as a strong buff, specially at Rank A it's show as able to one shot servants (for example the Salter vs Heracles), so Raikou probably have the AP advantage.

Mystery Killer it's a passive buff Raikou get against Sky attribute enemies (divine related beings), Earth attribute enemies (legendary heroes, supernatural beings, special born humans). Basically, she only don't get the buff against "normal" humans since they are Man attribute. If Max it's of a mixed race then he probably activate it.

Raikou scale above the 26.6 GT since the feat was done by someone with Rank B+ strength and she have Rank A, she also is despicted as quite strong between the Rank A strength servants. Mana Burst it's also a big amp to the stats, no said multipler but it's always despicted as a strong buff, specially at Rank A it's show as able to one shot servants (for example the Salter vs Heracles), so Raikou probably have the AP advantage.
I still unsure because Oliver word of "far above" which likely mean that Max has the AP advantage here
Even so if we're going with this, Raikou can still have advantage for her AP as well thanks for mana burst and mystery killer

I still unsure because Oliver word of "far above" which likely mean that Max has the AP advantage here
Even so if we're going with this, Raikou can still have advantage for her AP as well thanks for mana burst and mystery killer
I mean, when I was saying that she should have the AP advantage was talking considering at least the buff of Mana Burst, with Mystery Killer she surely have the AP, around a 2x AP advantage.

when I say very high, I mean that Max hit Elementor so hard that he smashed him to pieces (although he didn't kill him because they Regen), this was done by a Max at the beginning of the second season, having enough time to increase the gap since then.

also that prevents Max from taking the sword from her? He could disarm her with speed mode+Strength mode(Higher Speed and Ls)

also how good is her heat resistance? Max Overpowered the resistance of Metal Elementor which is made of titanium and iron (so his temperature ranges from 1540 to 3287 °C)

when I say very high, I mean that Max hit Elementor so hard that he smashed him to pieces (although he didn't kill him because they Regen), this was done by a Max at the beginning of the second season, having enough time to increase the gap since then.

also that prevents Max from taking the sword from her? He could disarm her with speed mode+Strength mode(Higher Speed and Ls)

also how good is her heat resistance? Max Overpowered the resistance of Metal Elementor which is made of titanium and iron (so his temperature ranges from 1540 to 3287 °C)
When I say that Mana Burst Rank A one shot other servants I mean that Salter, someone with a Mana Burst Rank A could do this and this to one of the most durable servants. The nature of the Mana Burst is different since the one from the images it's fire and in Raikou case it's lightning, but the Rank it's the same so they should be comparable.

He could try but closing the distance it's pretty dangerous because she is absurdly skilled, aditionally I think she can just resummon the sword the same way she can summon her other weapons.

Heat resistance I don't know, some say that 1200º C from lava to, I think were trillons (scaling to Surt)? So I honestly don't what to say.

Mach 959.45 Vs Mach 2315.94 (not to mention that it was done by a much slower Max than the one in this key, since before it was Blitz by Makino Mode Dread and eventually he match Dread thanks to his Accelerated Development)

I'm not sure the skill can stop such a gap of 3x speed (or higher).

Isn't Surt a Tier 1 character? why would something like Heat scale his resistance.

Mach 959.45 Vs Mach 2315.94 (not to mention that it was done by a much slower Max than the one in this key, since before it was Blitz by Makino Mode Dread and eventually he match Dread thanks to his Accelerated Development)

I'm not sure the skill can stop such a gap of 3x speed (or higher).

Isn't Surt a Tier 1 character? why would something like Heat scale his resistance.
  • Base Raikou and 6-C EoS/Wrath of Makino Max are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Moon Cell
Bruh, also without speed equal later this could become outdated since there are several things that can scale servants to rela to FTL speed, currently for example are a crt about it (though it's kinda dead currently).

Yes, but servants could be around him and fight some could fight him so it's complicated, as I said, I honestly don't know how should be considerated the heat resistance of servants.

The heat stuff are really complicated as Expectro said, either we take it as PIS or something like that

Also the Mach 2315.94 was referring to Speed Mode

Also the Mach 2315.94 was referring to Speed Mode
Ah, now I understand, in that case it's probably better if you change it to unequal speed since with equal speed Raikou would be equalizated to the Supersonic+ of Max, which would made this a blitz with his speed mode or even flight mode. It would later become outdated but that's better than a blitz

The difference in speed with unequal speed would be 2,41x, which isn't that overwhelming considering that she normally fight against servants faster than herself, for example Salter with Rank D agility (like Raikou) could fight against Medusa who with her Rank A could run around her several times in a fight, Raikou could fight against Ushiwakamaru and Kotarou who with Rank A+ should be faster than Medusa. Additionally the buff or Mystery Killer and Mana Burst would also close the speed gap.

Honestly i'm unsure about FTL Speed Servants in first place, anyway going to unequal the speed
I mean, it would be the fastest servants like Karna that have the statement that his punch are faster than light, the rest of servants would be relativistic. But that's something for the future when the crt finally advance.

This leaves max at a huge disadvantage, since he starts out as Supersonic+ but let's say he manages to change, so this leaves him on the defensive...

Is the ability of servants to see invisible beings Baseline or does it scale to something higher?

Anyway Max uses Rocket mode and Vaporizes Raikou GG

This leaves max at a huge disadvantage, since he starts out as Supersonic+ but let's say he manages to change, so this leaves him on the defensive...

Is the ability of servants to see invisible beings Baseline or does it scale to something higher?
It's that or restrict the Flight-Speed mode since they let him change speed tier, though don't know if that's possible. He can also begin already with Speed mode if Velox say that in the OP. Also, how it's that he fought against the elementors if they should have blitzed him without his Flight-Speed mode? Know that could help to get a idea of how he would face Raikou.

Servants are able to feel other servants when they are in spirit form (invisibility and presence hided) and assassins with Presence Concealment Rank D, which on top of turn the user invisible also hide their presence to the point that even the system of Chaldea don't detect them and they are machines able to detect the existence of things across space and time, from what I remember it even hide the presence of the user to the point that precog can't detect their future, so their senses are high, futhermore the skilled servants can detect higher ranks (iirc someone like EMIYA was even able to detect Hassan of the Cursed Arm when he was spying, Hassan have a Rank A+ in the skill).

So Max is Supersonic normally, and would blitz with a speed amp right? So yeah, can't work in Speed Equal if you potentially want this match added, as the originally slower character, Max in this scenario, is not allowed to blitz the other character with a speed amp under speed equal rules. Granted, that's only saying a match won't be added, so if you don't care about that, then that wouldn't matter.

Also Speed Unequal would just mean he gets blitzed, pretty sure even if it only takes a thought to activate his amp, the sheer difference between his Supersonic to Raikou's MHS would be too much for that thought to even get processed before he's getting attacked

Also Speed Unequal would just mean he gets blitzed, pretty sure even if it only takes a thought to activate his amp, the sheer difference between his Supersonic to Raikou's MHS would be too much for that thought to even get processed before he's getting attacked
That's why I proposed that Max begin already in Speed mode.

Yeah can't restrict speed stuff, pretty sure you can only restrict stuff that changes the Tier in the Tier and/or AP section

his AP is less than before but should still be somewhere around 6-C, also his energy bursts are higher than his conventional alsernal (since it can take him up to Tier 6-B/Low 5-B) although raising it to such a level is too Ooc (he only did it 2 times), Max can just walk away and clone himself eventually, then surprise her with a cannon mode when she gets close enough and change back to Speed Mode.

his AP is less than before but should still be somewhere around 6-C, also his energy bursts are higher than his conventional alsernal (since it can take him up to Tier 6-B/Low 5-B) although raising it to such a level is too Ooc (he only did it 2 times), Max can just walk away and clone himself eventually, then surprise her with a cannon mode when she gets close enough and change back to Speed Mode.
I mean, though this is a valid win con, but since that high level of burst you yourself said are too ooc Raikou would have in general the AP advantage, the initial speed advantage (2,41x) can also be closed with the buffs so isn't really bad for her, regarding clones them aren't uncommon between ninjas (she herself even know how to make them) and one of the characters she stomp on top of be faster than herself can also make two hundred clones so she can fight against that. The cannon mode could maybe surprise her one time and make some damage but since I doubt it would finish her with her skill she would be prepared and answer against it next time.

Edit: I recalled wrong and confused the army of Kotarou with clones, my bad there, though Kotarou still can make clones and Ushiwakamaru (who is her descendant) can also make eight clones, she stomp both of them hard.

In general I think Raikou have the advantage aside from the speed part but that's sort of countered with the buffs, so considering that and the argument above my vote go to Raikou.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back