• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mad Reaper Scientist vs Perfectionist Greek Scientist (Mayuri Kurotsuchi vs Archimedes)

Another sudden idea when i stumbled upon Kurotsuchi profile, and then i was like "huh, since the only 6-C Bleach viable match-up is against Fate, why not a try i guess", and then i choose Da Vinci and Archimedes because the scientist traits alongside that i should use more servants
Anyway Reiatsu Crush wouldn't do anything here as servants resisted soul hax in higher level (4-D) so this match should be fine, and after this i might as well make Kurotsuchi vs Da Vinci but for now, lets see if Archimedes get a Szaleyaporro treatment

Summary would be added later

• Hueco Mundo Arc Kurotsuchi is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Moon Cell
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Mayuri Kurotsuchi: 0
  • Archimedes: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kurotsuchi.Mayuri.full.922311.jpg

VS
Caster.%28Archimedes%29.600.2354798.jpg

well soul hax and reiatsu crush won't work, he can use his bankai the poison released by it won't work but it should still be 5-10 times stronger then him(a giant centipede baby that charges at you to attack or eat) his only viable wincon is the bankais sheer ap and his shikai paralyses its different from the bounded field on the servant page basically severs the neurel impulses controlling the limb but he has to cut archimedes aside from that he has a scythe weapon for an ear and can fire his hand like a grappling hook which explodes on impact ig
(his got more techniques but i wouldn't consider them in character)

also surprisingly evasive dodging arrows he deemed to fast for him and if to pressured can use shunpo(pseudo teleport movement) to evade abilities aswell.

his fight with Szaleyaporro doesn't yield any useful feats unfortunately

What does Archimedes start off with?

Back