• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He is a Wanderer Sea alchemist. And he not in charge of correspondance with Chaldea. He was here to recruit Sion. He tell her that wanderer sea accepted chaldea in this place not because chaldea but because Sion and he was intrigued by a bizzare plan she made
I believe he was foreshadowed in the prologue as the Wandering Sea's negotiator since he is said to be a thousand years old in Tsukihime:
6nPTjMg.png

Isn't DA Noelle was revealed as the first DLC?
Yep, but they said they'll announce new information, which turned out to be the second DLC character. Miss Blue Aoko:

January 13th.
Maybe we'll get more hints about what the Fifth Magic does.

Mahoutsukai no Yoru/Witch on the Holy Night will get a PS4 and Switch release with voice acting in 2022.

Radio silence on Extra Record, so I guess this one was a rumor.

The New Year Servant is Foreigner Kyoanskaya of Darkness:
vSX7D2D_d.webp

gtynoeju7w881.png
oy9kppqu7w881.png
r5nyxvyu7w881.png

Funny that the alternating pattern of Saber->Foreigner for new year Servants continues.

If Kyoanskaya of Light can create any weapon created by humanity and use it at maximum potential, that is pretty OP.

Preview for next year's new Servants:
ZAzNk7m_d.webp

For NA Olympus is releasing on March.

Lostbelt 7 ft. Daybit is releasing 2022:
1wXUm68_d.webp

A pity system is introduced (though it sounds more like a carrot for P2W players), 330 rolls on the same banner gives you the Rate-Up Servant.

At the end of the Avalon Lostbelt, Sion teased future events:
Sion
Dear me, I expected nothing less of Chaldea! You prevented the future of the Collapse 23 hours and 58 minutes in!
But no time to sit around here either. I suppose I'll start preparing for the next dead end.
Let's see, the remaining special, dangerous cases are...
The juvenile Beast that flew away from Britain and the possibility of the formation of the largest Singularity ever recorded...
As for Kadoc's recovery...
I was unable to extract the so-called Sirius Light, so we'll have to just give up on that front...
Hmm, the hieroglyphic predictions say 'No problem. Rebel. Eyelids, eyelids'.
I haven't the faintest clue. Might as well be in Arabic. Well, let's ignore this too.
More importantly, what we ought to be paying attention to right now is our dear lady. I wonder what move she'll make.
Oops, and here's this prediction...This is as obvious as it gets, but we don't have much time.
Now then, I'll need to hurry with the preparations too.
Chaldea has conquered six Lostbelts now. The Alien God must surely have finished her studying.
Both sides have narrowed their targets down to one.
This is as far as victories without casualties go. There's no assurance of safety from this point onwards, is there?

So there is:
  1. Kyoanskaya becoming a Beast, which is partly addressed; they now have to deal with her light and dark aspects.
  2. The largest Singularity ever recorded.
  3. Kadoc using his Sirius Light (properly to help Chaldea) at some point (maybe in Lostbelt 7 and maybe earlier).
  4. Some cryptic hieroglyphic prediction; the mention of eyelids twice sounds Lovecraftian so it might be a Foreigner event, in Imaginary Scramble they mentioned the possibly of convincing some foreign gods to help them stop the invasion of more aggressive foreign gods.
  5. An obvious threat which isn't a priority.
There will properly be an event around Area 51, since it has the last Texture that didn't bleached; maybe it will be used as a temporary base.

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c7a464570316b787964445846673d3d2d3537303138363136312e313532633363353964333831636330313532333138383632363532312e6a7067

Ah so this is what happens after Gudako plays too much Gacha.

She becomes an insane yandere that will kill any female servant that gets in the way of her lover aka you.

You: HELP ME

Gudako: No ones going to help you, your all mine Y/N.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c7a464570316b787964445846673d3d2d3537303138363136312e313532633363353964333831636330313532333138383632363532312e6a7067

Ah so this is what happens after Gudako plays too much Gacha.

She becomes an insane yandere that will kill any female servant that gets in the way of her lover aka you.

You: HELP ME

Gudako: No ones going to help you, your all mine Y/N.
..........alright, which shitty wattpad fanfics have you been reading?

Anyway bois, got BRUTUALLY shafted to start the year with. Wasted over 170 sq and 15 tickets, no void shiki. Spent over 300,000 friend points, no saber lily. Seriously, i hope my bad luck is gone. I seriously wanna fire an anti planet np at DW headquarters.

nah, genshin's pity system is good, dragon ball legends pity system is bad but they give CC in bulk, but FGO pity system is horseshit. Like, ******* 990 sq for a single 5 star? That is over a year of saving!
it's most definitively not. 2020 gave 2650 SQ and 2021 gave 2800. literally better with rate up than genshin while also being an actual pity, aka triggering way after the roll you would get it on average. Also it's 900 SQ with the 11 times summon.

FGO, after the first years of DW BS, was always very charitable when talking about SQ.
The only problem it has is that Gachas are bad civ, you can roll NP 5 of a five stars in 300 SQ or go through 1500 SQ without seeing him/getting spooked.

It makes absolute no sense to complain about the pity system. It OBJECTIVELY cannot be seen negatively. (at least for now, maybe they start given less SQ? that would be shitty)
But anyway - it's either a non factor or it's a safety net against a stroke of bad luck. It's a safety net, not a "how many rolls until a five star" counter.

FGO, after the first years of DW BS, was always very charitable when talking about SQ.
The only problem it has is that Gachas are bad civ, you can roll NP 5 of a five stars in 300 SQ or go through 1500 SQ without seeing him/getting spooked.

It makes absolute no sense to complain about the pity system. It OBJECTIVELY cannot be seen negatively. (at least for now, maybe they start given less SQ? that would be shitty)
But anyway - it's either a non factor or it's a safety net against a stroke of bad luck. It's a safety net, not a "how many rolls until a five star" counter.
yeah that too. But I'm not even mentioning it anymore because the pity isn't bad at all compared to the SQ we get

btw got skadi on my gssr, as well as circe. Got the new foreigner with 10 tickets (on the 4th one)

it's most definitively not. 2020 gave 2650 SQ and 2021 gave 2800. literally better with rate up than genshin while also being an actual pity, aka triggering way after the roll you would get it on average. Also it's 900 SQ with the 11 times summon.
Wait, how are you getting 2650 for this year and 2800 for next year?

I got Da Vinci for my GSSR ... still no Skadi. Not the worst option on Caster though.

Also Pity is at 900 SQ, not 990. Remember we have 11 pulls now and not 10 pulls. And that's assuming no tickets.

Yeah, but that is assuming players is saving thousands of SQ rather than spend it all on different banners or having to drive more into impulse on getting the rate up SSR from said banner. Also I heard Aniplex has the right to deny this feature at any future banner.

One more thing to mention the pity system of FGO doesn’t carry over while Genshin’s pity system does carry over.

Not something I exactly am happy about.

Edit: Also don’t think Genshin Impact is that bad tbh.

Wait, how are you getting 2650 for this year and 2800 for next year?
A guy on reddit did a report-like post calculating it. It's pretty interesting. This is counting each ticket as 3 ''virtual" SQ and assumes you get event SQs/etc, just to mention.

It also assumes you do a minimum of Interludes/Bond SQ, but it's pretty reasonable in this factor.

The SQ distribution, IIRC, was something like 1100 SQ from tickets+login+maintenance, 450 SQ from other things and 1100 SQ from Events

Yeah, but that is assuming players is saving thousands of SQ rather than spend it all on different banners or having to drive more into impulse on getting the rate up SSR from said banner. Also I heard Aniplex has the right to deny this feature at any future banner.
That actually is irrelevant, up to a point. If you are spending all SQ on demand, you are getting a bunch of the servants anyway, it just makes it improbable you get one specific. In the the last Toshizo+Himiko+Okita banner, for example, I rolled all three without spending any money and having basically no saved SQ. Now, the chance of something like this happening is small - but on the long run you end up the the same number of five stars.

Last edited:
A guy on reddit did a report-like post calculating it. It's pretty interesting. This is counting each ticket as 3 ''virtual" SQ and assumes you get event SQs/etc, just to mention.

It also assumes you do a minimum of Interludes/Bond SQ, but it's pretty reasonable in this factor.

The SQ distribution, IIRC, was something like 1100 SQ from tickets+login+maintenance, 450 SQ from other things and 1100 SQ from Events

That actually is irrelevant, up to a point. If you are spending all SQ on demand, you are getting a bunch of the servants anyway, it just makes it improbable you get one specific. In the the last Toshizo+Himiko+Okita banner, for example, I rolled all three without spending any money and having basically no saved SQ. Now, the chance of something like this happening is small - but on the long run you end up the the same number of five stars.
While this is fair, this also implied you don’t get the rated up SSR before the pity kicks in as I think the pity only applies to the rated up SSR and say you don’t want this rated up SSR and just wanted to get a bunch of CEs and other servants that ain’t on rate up or anything.

Edit: Also the fact the pity system doesn’t carry from one banner to another does suck.

i think if they at least allowed the pity to carry over from banner to banner would be way better, dont have to change anything else just do that

but how though? Genshin is pretty consistent with the number of banners, but fgo can have from 0 to 9 (non story) at the same time. Would the pity be shared with all the banners at the same time? But then they wouldn't be able to apply the "only the first rated up SSR" rule

I pulled assassin GSSR hoping for a good ST (especially Kama) and got Cleopatra. At least she's better than the only 2 AOE Assassins I have.

Then I put 200 or so SQs in for Yuyu and got spooked by Actually!Satan, Beowulf, and Anne & Bonney. out of all the gold servants I could NPL2 Anne & Bonney is very low on the list I would want. I should have just burned the second copy

I tried to roll for shiki saber and got her in 44 summons. Also got carmilla (np3) and valkyrie (np1).

but how though? Genshin is pretty consistent with the number of banners, but fgo can have from 0 to 9 (non story) at the same time. Would the pity be shared with all the banners at the same time? But then they wouldn't be able to apply the "only the first rated up SSR" rule
It doesn’t have to been shared with all banners Necessarily

Start one account to play around (JP) because of the Start Dash bonus. It's on Okeanus, fourth day. Decided to roll - 2x Karna, Altera and Mordred, with 2x Beowulfs and Emiya because why not. I still will gain like 200 SQ and 30 tickets from the Dash alone, and there's the SQ from the Singularities.

Me after rolling - "This is good civ."

can we add resistance to disease manipulation?

are servants immune/resistant to disease?

can we add resistance to disease manipulation?

are servants immune/resistant to disease?
Already noted in the part of Authority. A servant doesn't really need it because the servant's body is made of ether or magical energy, conventional disease will not be useful, even if it's supernatural disease is still won't work due to the servant's Magic Resistance and passive 4D Power Null.

can you imagine what super servant bros ultimate would be like considering how many servants there are in the nasuverse. (there are 333 of them)

It would be insane but fun as well trying to unlock every single one of them.

Back