• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was the state of the Servant Universe before the update.
But Space Ishtar claims that Outer Universe, unlike other universes, wasn't within Origin Universe before Universe Update. Does it mean that Parallel Worlds in the beginning were within Origin Universe?

But Space Ishtar claims that Outer Universe, unlike other universes, wasn't within Origin Universe before Universe Update. Does it mean that Parallel Worlds in the beginning were within Origin Universe?
Are you reading the localization? Because Star Wars Event is a shit fest if you are trying to read the FGOen. Too many worlds and universes for different things.

Try using https://tri-hermes.org, if you aren't. I find it tends to be better all around.
But some confusions can only really be undone if you go after the japanese being translated, though.
I-LV1mQdeUw.jpg

"宇宙" (pronounced Uchuu generally in this case), the thing being translated as Universe here, should be a reference to Universe of Record/Observation. (Or at least that's the only place I can remember from memory that Uchuu is used)

The "Universe" of "Servant Universe" is "界", the second half of the world of World(s), "世界" (pron. Sekai)

"宇宙" (pronounced Uchuu generally in this case), the thing being translated as Universe here, should be a reference to Universe of Record/Observation.

The "Universe" of "Servant Universe" is "界", the second half of the world of World(s), "世界" (pron. Sekai)
The thing is, that Outer Universe didn't existed within Origin Universe. I mean, if Space Ishtar notice that, then other Universes existed within OU

Can you give me the node/part number for the conversation?
I have to admit Servantverse's story is not smoething I remember very well.

I was doing a Vlov profile, but i noticed that my knowlegement about Nasuverse is kinda lacking so I kinda leave behind.
Can someone say if is good or bad?

Sad. At least they were very generous with SQ this event.
Still salty i got 3 Morgans and 1 Baobhan when i just wanted 1Baobhan and 1 Barghest

I'm suffering... I wasn't expecting to get Koyanskaya and I have no QP, No secret gems of Assassin, and almost no mats. I also used Sitonai for my SSR ticket and got Murasaki Shikibu for my GSSR. I've taken them all to 90, but it's gonna take me months to finish their skills. Problems being a semi-whale doesn't fix

Also, if you're on US drop your codes, I need people I can actually communicate with to put CE's on their support list

Boy, got Koyanskaya in 90 SQ (actually less but continued summoning until the double single), how see it to see a rainbow after so loooong, I think my last rainbow was more than a year ago, I would even dare to say more than a year and half ago.

Now I will continue to not touch this thread until I finish LB6, chao.

For future record, some notes for Vlov:

strange Fake has a statement that extends Dead Apostle invulnerability to man-made weapons devoid of Magical Energy, and not just humans using human-made Noble Phantasms:
“They’re called Dead Apostles, and they’re obviously different from evil spirits or fairies that possess people. Despite being part of the Earth, they despise humanity. In fact, they are the planet’s own shadows, with wills of their own.”

“They hate people?”

“Yes, they do. I can’t speak for every Dead Apostle, of course, but there is a clear wall between them and humans. A manmade blade could never penetrate it. Only a blade consecrated by God, or some other ‘power’ of the same kind, can pierce them. In any case, if you think of them as just another kind of ghost or demon, you’re very much mistaken.”

Vlov's blue flames are a curse that representing enthalpy, producing heat that burns only living things without combusting any matter or damaging the environment, he can also use them to empower his minions:
The blue flames that drench the hallway are nothing more than an effect that manifests outside of reality.

Even if I were swallowed by them, it wouldn't be enough to kill me outright.
They must be some kind of phantom pain that only affects living beings.

[...]

A blue flame sweeps over the Dead.

It engulfs the Ghouls in the blink of an eye, transforming their bodies.

The blazing Dead are driven by fire.

Their abilities are elevated, but their bodies will be reduced to ash before long.

"However... the blood of these swine interests me not."

His visceral disgust only intensifies his curse.

Blue wildfire that burns only the living floods the street.

[...]

I can't breathe.

There's still oxygen down here――these blue flames are like a curse; there's no actual matter combusting.
That much was established at the hotel.

But that doesn't change the fact that it's sweltering in this crater.
If I breathe normally, the hot air will burn my lungs to a crisp.
[...]
The blue flames that blanketed the ground were not flames at all.

Similar to the enthalpy of vaporization, they were more like heat that had been lost from the earth itself.

Vlov's lance has the concept of shattering what it hits, so durability negation. He used it to shatter Ciel's iron maiden armor, which is conceptually indestructible and ensures she remains alive (and thus allowing her to ignore Vlov's absolute zero freezing aura):
'The wearer cannot be broken free until they are already dead.'

This is the meaning of that property.

No external forces can break through this armor.
It is a coffin that can only be opened by the slow and agonizing death of its inhabitant.

This extreme cold is no exception to that rule.

Even the harshest environment has no choice but to bow its head in the face of this protection,
for there is no greater torment than the one contained within.

It is for this reason that this instrument of torture bears the name <'Proof of Purity'|V i r g i n P a i n >.

A Mystic Code rooted in death either from emaciation or by torture.

As long as the user still has magical energy left in them,
and as long as they have yet to die and be revealed as a witch,
the <purity|p r o t e c t i o n > of the Holy Maiden will guarantee that their vital functions continue to operate!

"―――What tremendous consumption of Od.

As immortality goes, you surpass even a Dead Apostle, woman."

A voice echoes within the white oblivion.

The vampire, who had been silent ever since he appeared on the surface, seems to have finally opened his eyes.
Not because of his irritation at the cold, but because of the tenacity of the woman who opposes him.

"However... that too has its limit.

Even supposing you can go on dying indefinitely―――

A fight... does not end until the opponent is killed."

[...]

"Now then... It seems you've dropped your only weapon, Executor."

He speaks as though the outcome of the fight has just been decided.

"Run to retrieve it if you wish...
But my lance... will run you through from behind."

The vampire also understands what it is that makes the Executor's armor special.

And he understands that to destroy it, an even stronger concept――an even stronger curse is needed.

The curse of extreme cold is nothing more than a physiological manifestation of his.

Like the air he exhales, it's something he spews out simply by being alive.
Something like that won't be enough to shatter her armor.

Since it's protected by the concept of 'Indestructibility',
the only way to nullify it is to strike it with the inverse of that concept.

This too is fate.

In his hands, the vampire holds the knightly lance bestowed upon him by his Suzerain.
A lance before which none can remain unshattered.

I'm suffering... I wasn't expecting to get Koyanskaya and I have no QP, No secret gems of Assassin, and almost no mats. I also used Sitonai for my SSR ticket and got Murasaki Shikibu for my GSSR. I've taken them all to 90, but it's gonna take me months to finish their skills. Problems being a semi-whale doesn't fix
Farming QP is easy, and for mats. You can use pure prism for that.

Can I see the scans for the reason? Cause the standard for type 5 has changed to where you need a correlation of them being above causality to them being unchangeable in the world.

Root fits the unchangeable part down to a T baiscally.
I don't know how much it does the other criteria, but this change in Acaus 5 shouldn't change much to Root if it already did fit the previous requirements.

Root fits the unchangeable part down to a T baiscally.
I don't know how much it does the other criteria, but this change in Acaus 5 shouldn't change much to Root if it already did fit the previous requirements.
It has to be unchangeable due to being above causality. The relation has to be made.

This link and this one probably are enough to prove the relationship.
If someone is willing to argue it and need any help, I would be happy to help, but I have exhausted any patience I had for such discussions.

Back