• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbf, Nasu has never been consistent in his interviews and what he says is mostly supposed to be taken with a grain of salt. He literally claimed Arcueid was top 3 in the entire type moon and Gilgamesh wasn't mentioned.

I believe Arc>Gilgamesh. It's narratively logical.
That Top 3 was literally "excluding Servants"

Q: In Nasu's work (Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD) Who's the top three strongest characters?

A:
Magical Amber, Neco Arc, and Tiger. Well, not really.
Seriously, it's Arcueid, "Ryougi Shiki", and primordial demons.(Not counting Servants)

1. Yeah... Because there has never been 100% Arcueid, like, ever? (In Tsukihime) She drinks Roa's blood before the Tsukihime story she is introduced...
She uses her full power in the luminary state, and as archetype earth ( archetype has more control over the power, though)
2. Not, it's not. She has ALWAYS been above Gods, even in Tsukihime, per her status of the Brain of the Planet.

As I said above, Gil has Advantage vs. Arcueid, and that's how it is.
And gilgamesh is weaker than gods.

Arcueid would trap gil in her marble phantasm, an squish him like a bug

30% arcueid is stated to be = the crimson moon

That Top 3 was literally "excluding Servants"

Q: In Nasu's work (Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD) Who's the top three strongest characters?

A:
Magical Amber, Neco Arc, and Tiger. Well, not really.
Seriously, it's Arcueid, "Ryougi Shiki", and primordial demons.(Not counting Servants)
primordial demons are stronger than pretty much every non grand servant to begin,with example being kiara, and she's stated to be a low level primordial demon iirc

It just doesn't make any sense for Gil to be equal to Arcueid. It's narratively illogical. Kinoko Nasu contradicts himself often.

I trought we are talking about regular Arcueid, not archetype earth.
normal arcueid is still stronger, her at 30% is = crimson moon
arcueid in extra ( who wasnerfed 4 times over) was stated to be a cheat tier servant and was the only person in the mooncell who stood chance against amaterasu

Red arcueid in both the remake and melty blood are able to summon the millennium castle

Summoning the Castle is the BARE MINIMUM requirement for not being a complete failure as a possible sucessor...
Yes, all other "classic" TAs that are not Altrouge and Arcueid are complete failures. In TsukiRE, only Arcueid is not one.
(In fact, the True Ancestors were only ever birthed to create a frame on the level of an Alter-Ego of Earth. All True Ancestors outside of Arc were failures. Yet in the True Ancestors’ last days, they succeeded in creating the Brain of the Planet that had been desired in the first place).

Last edited:
it would, but gilgamesh wouldn't have the requirements to activate it (he's 2/3rds god, so it'd actually damage him to use since gods are made out of true ether)

Wrong. Gilgamesh original body is made of flesh and human, and as a Servant he's not True Ether, only Fifth Theoretical Ether like all the rest of servants/vessels.
Him being 2/3rds God is by "lineage", not physically. (And it's 1/2 Man and 1/2 God in Fate, for some reason)

Summoning the Castle is the BARE MINIMUM requirement for not being a complete failure as a possible sucessor...
Yes, all other "classic" TAs that are not Altrouge and Arcueid are complete failures. In TsukiRE, only Arcueid is not one.
To even be considered as a succesor, you have to have the same scale of purity and body as the Crimson moon

Everone knows Goku solos even RL reality.
Bro I swear this is so funny, someone argued broly shook the threatre so he scales.
Gil > Arcueid, word of god. Something something Advantage because Arcueid would "scale" to Gil as a individual, but Gates of Babylon is OP.
This was from FSN times, though.
I thought that was referring to 30% arc but tbh it's not out of the question. That is if it's alive gilgamesh tho.
grand servants, divine sprits/ gods, ultimate ones, altrouge, arcueid, true magic users, the six sisters from notes, true daemons, buddha sephyr/velber, literally any regalia user from extella ( nero, tamamo, altera)
Alive gilgamesh slams almost any dhvine spirit and God, slams most grand servants, true magic users are fodder outside of zelretch, aoko is on the come up tho.

Gil slams Buddha, I don't know why tf are regalia users even mentioned here, why is altera there?

Altera>Nero>tamamo

Gilgamesh was casually beating tf out of altera heck even saber beat alter and tamamo with the regalia and gilgamesh beat her..

I don't count the six sisters, they would slam.

True ancestors are iffy, enkidu has poweer arguably comparable to them. He gets his noble phantasm power from the same source as the people with planet status/true ancestors.

That's like saying Sieg is comparable to Siegfried because his body could host him.
2 very different cases. The Crimson moon wants the perfect body to reincarnate into, why would he choose a weak one? Altrouge (who is weaker than arcueid) also has a statement of surpassing the crimson moon with primate murder

True ancestors are iffy, enkidu has poweer arguably comparable to them. He gets his noble phantasm power from the same source as the people with planet status/true ancestors.
If we don't count this we have insane descriptions for ea, and we know thus far ea the one gilgamesh uses is weaker than it was in the age of gods. It should live up to its descriptions in the age of gods.

On top of that gilgamesh also has the tablets of destiny, an authority equivalent to that of the king of gods and he can use that to panish gods etc.

But this is the in betweener there's either Gil downplay or Gil wank.

Altrouge (who is weaker than arcueid) also has a statement of surpassing the crimson moon with primate murder
We don't know in what sense, idk why that singular statement is used for ******* roa to be low 1-C, Nasuverse scaling is ****** here we don't even know if altrouge had primate murder when she fought roa.

Crimson moon should still be above her regardless, by narrative consistency tho.

Bro I swear this is so funny, someone argued broly shook the threatre so he scales.

I thought that was referring to 30% arc but tbh it's not out of the question. That is if it's alive gilgamesh tho.

Alive gilgamesh slams almost any dhvine spirit and God, slams most grand servants, true magic users are fodder outside of zelretch, aoko is on the come up tho.
Both divine spirits and grands are conceptually above gilgamesh, let alone gods

True magic users have to resist both gaia and alaya's counterforce being mobilized against them (shown by aoko), let alone their true magic being powered by the root directly
Gil slams Buddha, I don't know why tf are regalia users even mentioned here, why is altera there?
Buddha hasn't shown his full power, his authority spans the entire solar system. Each Regalia user ( nero, tamamo, altera) fought against sephyr and won, which would make them stronger than gil
Altera>Nero>tamamo

Gilgamesh was casually beating tf out of altera heck even saber beat alter and tamamo with the regalia and gilgamesh beat her..

I don't count the six sisters, they would slam.
read above ig
Gaia gives varying levels of power to its guardians, it makes more sense for true ancestors to get the bulk of it as they serve as the touch/brain of the planet, and were made with the combined powers of gaia/the crimson moon

Both divine spirits and grands are conceptually above gilgamesh, let alone gods
No.

Also wdym "conceptually above gilgamesh" ever heard of the tablets of destiny? Canonically in fgo Ishtar is below enkidu who's equal to Gilgamesh without the bull of heaven. Unless you think Ishtar isn't a divine spirit lmao.
Gilgamesh was also said to have a body akin to that of a God so.
True magic users have to resist both gaia and alaya's counterforce being mobilized against them (shown by aoko)
Ehhh idk why this is generalized to all true magic users, so far it was only aoko and by extension zelretch. Gaia has killed alot magicians before so idk where this comes from.
Buddha hasn't shown his full power, his authority spans the entire solar system
That's literally like moon cell level, alive gilgamesh would be above that. The hasn't shown his full power doesn't work that's like saying Saitama beats goku but he hasn't shown his true power so I can't exactly justify it.
Each Regalia user ( nero, tamamo, altera) fought against sephyr and won
Dawg that was like a weakened sephyr
I already told you gilgamesh beat altera who's above Nero and tamamo.

If it was actually 7th stage sefar they'd be nuked 💀

Unless you think the moon cell>sefar

By extension bb>sefar and by extension BB>gods even who she's below Kiara who's below goetia.
Doesn't make any sense. Full power sefar already ****** up the moon cell once the plan was to kill before she's strong enough to repeat what she did in the age of gods.
read above ig
Ye, I read that misinformation and half assed context of what actually happened in the source material.
Gaia gives varying levels of power to its guardians, it makes more sense for true ancestors to get the bulk of it as they serve as the touch/brain of the planet
We don't know how much true ancestors, I'd assume it's just similar to arcueid works. Enkidus power gets stronger depending on the threat to the planet.

A type from Lostbelt 7 casually got nuked by a weakened Lostbelt ort who was inferior to a god, she was served as the planets touch l and brain. Having that status doesn't make you stronger than anyone in anyway shape of form unless it's specified.
and were made with the combined powers of gaia/the crimson moon
Yooooo😟, did you know most of them are failures aside from altrouge and arcueid. That's practically irrelevant.

Gil beats Arcueid because Arcueid scales to Gil's power as an individual, and he has Gates, its not complicated.

People try to scale Fate as they scale Dragon Ball, IDK why or how they think it's going to work out in the end...

Man, with GoB having the Black Barrel, I can see why Arcueid’s compatibility’s piss poor. Poor girl 😓

We don't know in what sense, idk why that singular statement is used for ******* roa to be low 1-C, Nasuverse scaling is ****** here we don't even know if altrouge had primate murder when she fought roa.

Crimson moon should still be above her regardless, by narrative consistency tho.
I'd say the oddest thing that no one caught on to is how even normal Arc could match Altrouge, and yet her base isn't considered 1-C unlike Altrouge. Really makes one wonder where the scaling went wrong... (There's also the fact that normal Arcueid and the church working together were able to beat prime Roa, who "apparently" upscales Archetype Earth going by the profiles here)

And yes I agree that there's a lot of scaling that's ****** for the verse on this site.

Gil beats Arcueid because Arcueid scales to Gil's power as an individual, and he has Gates, its not complicated.
No, Gil beats arc because she only gets power that's +1 of the opponents physical stats, that power doesn't work for someone like Gilgamesh who doesn't even use physical stats for the most part just gate of Babylon.

So her entire true ancestor amp from the planet is rendered useless. I doubt he'd even beat her luminary form let alone archetype earth.
And yes I agree that there's a lot of scaling that's ****** for the verse on this site.
Literally

Back