• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM. FGO anniversary dropped. We are gonna party here with an upgrade thread.

This is a revision intended to upgrade the universe from its current tier. It shouldn't take too long since it's pretty straightforward (hopefully). Ultima and Migue already saw through it and accepted it.

HIGH 1-B UNIVERSE

It's been common knowledge or rather, a common misconception that Nasuverse doesn't have statements or feats that implies infinite amounts of higher dimensions aka High 1-B. But that doesn't seem to be the case anymore as there are actually multiple statements that implies otherwise. In Tsukihime (Ciel's Route} Remake, Michael Roa, who's currently low 1-C, possibly 1-C lamented on the fact that no matter how much someone becomes transcendent, there would always be a higher level, implying that there are 'beings' who are unreachable by just transcending dimensions no matter what. Obviously, this is in regards to higher dimensional transcendence because just after Roa made this rant, he used an example of a woman named Kiara Sessyoin who was noted to be "omnipotent", and possessed higher dimensional senses in a dimension, was still bound to matter and bound to the universe, indicating that the Universe itself is/contains a High 1-B structure.
Credits to:

Marshadow29, 1Nairove, Theoretical, and Maxeez

Tally
Agree: ActuallySpaceMan42, Tdjwo, BestMGQScalerEver, Migue79, ShadowWhoWalks, Boastjr, Robo432343, Ultima_Reality(high 1B hierarchy not universe), Reiner, Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, MrUnderlord, 1Nairove, Vuetthai96

Disagree: Georredannea15, Tarang(1B)

Neutral: Akashachann(leaning towards agreeing)

Last edited:
Although I have some qualms about it applying to the universe the high 1-B hierarchy is still there. I believe you should've discussed this if other nasuverse supporters even wanted you guys to post this CRT yet.

Last edited:
Uhhh... According to DT and Agnaa such statements are only taken with respect to the dimensions shown in the verse and it would be a NLF to say that this will continue "infinite" i.e. to infinite dimensions.

Also when I look at the scans all I see is that no matter how transcendent you are, there is always a higher level. This should only be taken as far as shown in the verse.

Quoting Agnaa's comment
tl;dr of the new standards seems to be that almost nothing makes the jump to 1-A without already establishing a High 1-B construct. The few things that could are very explicit that they generalise, like "no matter how many dimensions". Just being "beyond any dimensions", "source of dimensions", "concept of dimensions", etc. doesn't do more than a +1 over the existing cosmology.
In short this only scales to the higher dimensions shown in the verse, it is a NLF to say that this will go on infinity.

In short, according to this quotation, it only adds +1 dimension from the dimension shown in the verse.

Edit : As Agnaa points out, the phrase "now matter how many dimensions" and the phrase "no matter how many transcendt, there is always a higher level" have the same meaning and are only scaled according to the dimensions found in the verse. I just wanted to point that out.

Uhhh... According to DT and Agnaa such statements are only taken with respect to the dimensions shown in the verse and it would be a NLF to say that this will continue "infinite" i.e. to infinite dimensions.

Also when I look at the scans all I see is that no matter how transcendent you are, there is always a higher level. This should only be taken as far as shown in the verse.

Quoting Agnaa's comment

In short this only scales to the higher dimensions shown in the verse, it is a NLF to say that this will go on infinity.

In short, according to this quotation, it only adds +1 dimension from the dimension shown in the verse.

Edit : As Agnaa points out, the phrase "now matter how many dimensions" and the phrase "no matter how many transcendt, there is always a higher level" have the same meaning and are only scaled according to the dimensions found in the verse. I just wanted to point that out.
This is what Ultima said;

The excerpt itself seems fine insofar as proving High 1-B goes, seeing as the examples of "transcendence" that are given in-context are flat-out about people ascending to higher dimensions, it seems
The context shows that no matter how transcendent an higher dimensional being becomes, there's always going to be an higher level. It used Kiara as an example who is an higher d being and showed that regardless of her being higher d, she was still bound to the universe. This is obviously a High 1B transcendence.

That becomes meaningless when the scan explicitly mentions that "there would always be an higher level" indicating that regardless the amount of times you become higher d, there would always be another higher d level.

This is what Ultima said;

The context shows that no matter how transcendent an higher dimensional being becomes, there's always going to be an higher level. It used Kiara as an example who is an higher d being and showed that regardless of her being higher d, she was still bound to the universe. This is obviously a High 1B transcendence.
I know this comment of Ultima, my friend sent me the same one, but Ultima says at the end of that comment that this context does not exist. I think you should throw out the quote completely

That becomes meaningless when the scan explicitly mentions that "there would always be an higher level" indicating that regardless the amount of times you become higher d, there would always be another higher d level.
This statement is exactly the same as Agnaa's statement above "no matter how many dimensions" and this only scales according to the dimensions shown to us in the verse, it does not scale to infinity because that would be an NLF.

I know this comment of Ultima, my friend sent me the same one, but Ultima says at the end of that comment that this context does not exist. I think you should throw out the quote completely
That's the complete quote in regards to the High 1B universe. Idk why I should throw in random quotes that had nothing to do with the universe. All he stated was that the High 1B transcendence made sense based on the context but needed more evidence on Kiara's higher d status which I provided to him.

That's the complete quote in regards to the High 1B universe. Idk why I should throw in random quotes that had nothing to do with the universe. All he stated was that the High 1B transcendence made sense based on the context but needed more evidence on Kiara's higher d status which I provided to him.
No... my friend quoted this entire statement to me and Ultima says at the very end that he doesn't think this context is sufficient. I will post it if I can find it.

This statement is exactly the same as Agnaa's statement above "no matter how many dimensions" and this only scales according to the dimensions shown to us in the verse, it does not scale to infinity because that would be an NLF.
Once again, based on the context, it's showing an infinite hierarchy of higher d transcendence. Roa makes a statement that no matter how many times you become transcendent, there would always be an higher level. Immediately after, he used Kiara, an higher dimensional being as an example stating that she was still bound to the universe just for the mere fact that she was higher d implying that his statement is in regards to endless higher d levels in the universe. Idk how that constitutes as nlf when the scan explicitly claims an endless transcendence of higher d levels.

Personally it seems more like 1B with anyone above it being High 1B or higher. But then again it depends on the standards we have here.

In other words, I sort of agree with upgrading it, but I’ll stay neutral

Once again, based on the context, it's showing an infinite hierarchy of higher d transcendence. Roa makes a statement that no matter how many times you become transcendent, there would always be an higher level. Immediately after, he used Kiara, an higher dimensional being as an example syating that she was still bound to the universe just for the mere fact that she was higher d implying that his statement is in regards to endless higher d levels in the universe. Idk how that constitutes as nlf when the scan explicitly claims an endless transcendence of higher d levels.
I don’t think that’s enough tbh. I don’t think it’s, say, infinite, but rather like some countless amount into 1B

I don’t think that’s enough tbh. I don’t think it’s, say, infinite, but rather like some countless amount into 1B
Countless amounts into 1B makes no sense since you can't be "transcendent" into infinite levels of 1B. The context should be clear.

Countless amounts into 1B makes no sense since you can't be "transcendent" into infinite levels of 1B. The context should be clear.
What? Countless amounts into 1B would just be an arbitrary amount into 1B, like an ever increasing amount into the tier. I think that’s the appropriate lowball over High 1B

Once again, based on the context, it's showing an infinite hierarchy of higher d transcendence. Roa makes a statement that no matter how many times you become transcendent, there would always be an higher level. Immediately after, he used Kiara, an higher dimensional being as an example stating that she was still bound to the universe just for the mere fact that she was higher d implying that his statement is in regards to endless higher d levels in the universe. Idk how that constitutes as nlf when the scan explicitly claims an endless transcendence of higher d levels.
That's not what I'm saying, what I'm trying to get across is that just like this statement is exactly almost exactly the same as the statement I quoted from Agnaa, and in this case it's only scaled to the higher dimensions shown in the verse. In this case you will have to wait for Agnaa and DT, but I should say that both statements are identical and will scale only to what is shown.

"No matter how many dimensions, there will be a higher level = no matter how much you transcend, there will be a higher level"

As I said, for 1-B or high 1-B you will need more here, otherwise it's only +1 dimension as I quoted.

But I'll wait until DT, Agnaa and Ultima arrive.

In original scan it says there is no end to human perception and no end to path to omnipotence talking about the transcendences.
Well, after saying "there is no end to the path to omnipotence", Kiara is called omnipotent. So I'm sure the "no end" part refers more to the gap between Kiara and those in the lower dimension.

I’ve known about it for some time so I already had a good idea about what it said. I just missed that “no end” part which you didn’t even point out
Because I assumed you read the scan and understood it which most of you don't seem to have done. So do you still think it's infinite levels into 1B(ehhwwwk) or High 1B?

Well, after saying "there is no end to the path to omnipotence", Kiara is called omnipotent. So I'm sure the "no end" part refers more to the gap between Kiara and those in the lower dimension.
It says she's omnipotent in one dimension implying that higher "omnipotence" also applies in the higher dimensions still making it endless path of omnipotence.

It says she's omnipotent in one dimension implying that higher "omnipotence" also applies in the higher dimensions still making it endless path of omnipotence.
You know it's finished when you of all people is explaining basic stuffs to the opposition😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back