• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No.

Also wdym "conceptually above gilgamesh" ever heard of the tablets of destiny? Canonically in fgo Ishtar is below enkidu who's equal to Gilgamesh without the bull of heaven. Unless you think Ishtar isn't a divine spirit lmao.
Gilgamesh was also said to have a body akin to that of a God so.
The ishtar in fgo is in a servant container, which massively reduces her power,
Ehhh idk why this is generalized to all true magic users, so far it was only aoko and by extension zelretch. Gaia has killed alot magicians before so idk where this comes from.
This is because you have to bypass the world's defenses to even use true magic for the first time
That's literally like moon cell level, alive gilgamesh would be above that. The hasn't shown his full power doesn't work that's like saying Saitama beats goku but he hasn't shown his true power so I can't exactly justify it.
The moon cell's authority doesnt span the solar system
Dawg that was like a weakened sephyr
I already told you gilgamesh beat altera who's above Nero and tamamo.

If it was actually 7th stage sefar they'd be nuked 💀

Unless you think the moon cell>sefar

By extension bb>sefar and by extension BB>gods even who she's below Kiara who's below goetia.
Doesn't make any sense. Full power sefar already ****** up the moon cell once the plan was to kill before she's strong enough to repeat what she did in the age of gods.
That weakened sephyr was still stated by gil to be a match for him
Ye, I read that misinformation and half assed context of what actually happened in the source material.

We don't know how much true ancestors, I'd assume it's just similar to arcueid works. Enkidus power gets stronger depending on the threat to the planet.
We can use arcueid in extra as a good baseline, as she lacks the backup, and is nerfed several times over ( stuck as a servant container, downgraded to god status, lodt her sanity, etc)
A type from Lostbelt 7 casually got nuked by a weakened Lostbelt ort who was inferior to a god, she was served as the planets touch l and brain. Having that status doesn't make you stronger than anyone in anyway shape of form unless it's specified.

Yooooo😟, did you know most of them are failures aside from altrouge and arcueid. That's practically irrelevant.
are you talking about camazotz when you mean god? the same one that kept getting beat over and over for 7 million years?

Last edited:
Now that i think about it, the inventions pf atlas are actually separated from human history, so gilgamesh cant summon it
Source?
They are magecraft, and magecraft is Human History. The sole exception seems to be Department of Lore/otherwordly artifacts.
Evreything in Atlas was made by humans to humans, to save human world from its end. To say they are not human history without anything to back that up is ???

The ishtar in fgo is in a servant container, which massively reduces her power,
Brother I made that argument recognizable of course I know that. The version I'm talking about is non servant, Ishtar confirmed herself in myth she can't beat enkidu without the bull of heaven 😭
This is because you have to bypass the world's defenses to even use true magic for the first time
Where does this come from? Lmao

Do you think the world freaks out everytime a holy grail is used? What didn't it freak out when illya revived shirou?

The world specifically freaks out when it feels like a magician is about to destroy it.

Third magic doesn't do non of that wdym.
The moon cell's authority doesnt span the solar system
"the moon cell has processing power equivalent to the solar system" is what they've said beforehand.
That weakened sephyr was still stated by gil to be a match for him
Huh when, Gilgamesh talked about the stage of sefar that killed gods. Never once did he say she was a match for him what source material do you get alll of this from bro the basuverse and not the nasuverse?
We can use arcueid in extra as a good baseline, as she lacks the backup, and is nerfed several times over
What?
are you talking about camazotz when you mean god? the same one that kept getting beat over and over for 7 million years?
Bro I'm genuinely concerned do you read the source material with your toes? When tf did it say he was getting beat over 7 million years 😭

He verbatim said he was matching ort fym.

Brother I made that argument recognizable of course I know that. The version I'm talking about is non servant, Ishtar confirmed herself in myth she can't beat enkidu without the bull of heaven 😭

Where does this come from? Lmao

Do you think the world freaks out everytime a holy grail is used? What didn't it freak out when illya revived shirou?
Illya hasn't mastered the third magic to the extent like other magicians
The world specifically freaks out when it feels like a magician is about to destroy it.

Third magic doesn't do non of that wdym.
The red shadow goes after ALL magicians
"the moon cell has processing power equivalent to the solar system" is what they've said beforehand.

Huh when, Gilgamesh talked about the stage of sefar that killed gods. Never once did he say she was a match for him what source material do you get alll of this from bro the basuverse and not the nasuverse?
processing power doesnt equal authority, unless you think mooncell > amaterasu since she has authority over the sun
What?

Bro I'm genuinely concerned do you read the source material with your toes? When tf did it say he was getting beat over 7 million years 😭

He verbatim said he was matching ort fym.
He was matching ort because he couldn't die, doesnt mean he was stronger at all

I’m not even to go into this argument yall having because it is stupid. Gil is consistently shown in story to be in the top 30-50 ranges.

First off, The Enkidu referred to be stronger than Ishtar is his theoretical berserker version as he is actually divine in nature. This is proven in strange fake when Faldeus kills Wolf’s Creator as he runs away when Enkidu is summoned.

Proof is page 93 of Fate Strange/Fake volume 1.

No.2 is the argument if the world against magicians.
The World sends the Red Shadow against all potential magicians and Magicians are the individuals who escaped the Red Shadow after touching the root.

Ilya wasn’t hunted because she wasn’t becoming a magician. She was just borrowing a piece of its ability to store souls. That argument is like saying the world will start hunting Rin for using Jeweled Sword Zelretch, Alice for using Witchcraft or Chaldea for summoning servants.

No it won’t, they aren’t a threat as they are either dying soon, what they are using has limits, or it isn’t a threat worth interfering with.

As long as they don’t damage the world or try to achieve the full magic, it doesn’t care about them using tributaries of the magic.

Finally Camazotz was never a match for ORT.

The only reason why he could fight was that all his people sacrificed their past, present, and future including their souls to make him immortal and a Beast of humanity.

This made him unkillable as he was given the ability to never die. And this didn’t even change much as Camazotz had to fight for 7 million+ years to do little damage and luckily snatch his heart.

That was why he was able to snatch ORT’s heart, which devolved ORT into a lesser species and put him to sleep temporarily.

And even Camazotz knew that it was pointless when ORT ate the Tree of Emptiness, ORT was going to wake up and adapt to his immortality and eventually end him. It was just a matter if when.

It's Marshadow, what do you guys ecpext :v
No wonder he was disliked by you guys here lel, no hard feeling
Here we go again with you acting like this. What do you mean by "disliked by you guys?" I hope you meant only the guy you were replying to because I don't dislike Marshadow.

It's a dumb joke, don't too trigger happy about it lel
Yeah. It's either you say it's a joke or you are just trying to protect yourself or something similar. Stop it. It isn't funny. You did this to me before. Acting like a Saint when you aren't doesn't make you feel better or special.

Yeah. It's either you say it's a joke or you are just trying to protect yourself or something similar. Stop it. It isn't funny. You did this to me before. Acting like a Saint when you aren't doesn't make you feel better or special.
That's on my bad so i acknowledge that
I hope you don't hate me after all i did to you

But in this topic, i wonder what rank Durga and Kali will be in you guys perspectives
Anyway
Considering peoples thought she was stronger than Altjuna, some other don't, meanwhile i'm thinking that she might have a chance against the Beasts (tho both Beasts III will fold her due of Durga/Kali weakness for being a love)

Neither has aoko, they never once said she mastered it, yet she was about to be to killed for using it; 3rd magic and 3rd magic isn't even a threat to the planet.
The red shadow goes after ALL magicians
Eh no? It didn't go after illya.
processing power doesnt equal authority, unless you think mooncell > amaterasu since she has authority over the sun
That's the point, I'm leading you to contradict your own argument by extension of Buddha's authority=solar system level and you take it literally Buddha>amaterasu.

But it's already established that she's the strongest in the extra verse. Hence even arc has planet status but that planet status>gods who can destroy "the universe".

Heck ort with Stellar class could reach beyond the universe. That's the point. All of that "authority of solar system and God of a universal scale doesn't mean anything so your argument not mine is self defeating.

Cause I inferred my argument from your argument as basis.
He was matching ort because he couldn't die, doesnt mean he was stronger at all
They said he couldn't die, they never said he matched him because he couldn't die.

The parallel that Nasu was demonstrating is that at that moment both of them couldn't die, so he could match somebody like ort with instant regen and inability to die in normal space-time, not he could match ort cause he couldn't die.

It's just a parallel both of them couldn't die. That's the point.
The atlas facility survived the incineration of humanity
Yes, that's deductively invalid to infer them existing outside of human history along with their technology tho.

Aoko didn't even knew what her Magic even was, she says it herself to Tohko, in the redshift scene.
She literally says she has no ******* idea.

As far as we actually know, the red shadow only goes after those with paths open that have not established their status as Magicians, and the World only reacts to the establishment of the Magic itself.

if it wasn't for the fact that fate characters are 6-D i would have thrown them against these guys

if it wasn't for the fact that fate characters are 6-D i would have thrown them against these guys

The whole nasuverse is a bugs bunny victim

The whole nasuverse is a bugs bunny victim
i think i may have the antidote

i think i may have the antidote

Low complex fodder verse. Most of the servants have possibly complex multi tier

Aoko didn't even knew what her Magic even was, she says it herself to Tohko, in the redshift scene.
She literally says she has no ******* idea.

As far as we actually know, the red shadow only goes after those with paths open that have not established their status as Magicians, and the World only reacts to the establishment of the Magic itself.
She has no idea what it is, but it isnt dilluted like what illya, rin and goetia use

Back