• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just had a dream where I was hanging out with Kirei for Lunch.... That was weird...

So when are the Lostbelt 2 Servants getting profiles? I've been wanting to do a match with Napoleon.

Edit: Speaking of new profiles: https://vsbattles.com/threads/romulus-quirinus-profile.108980/
We already had Sigurd, Sitonai (maybe), and Surtr profiles, so that leave Skadi and Napoleon

Skadi i remember Ramesess planned to made Skadi profile after the mats of her was out, but he went inactive after published Hinako, as for Napoleon Weekly already have the draft in his sanbox iirc so maybe talk to him

I'm making the Sitonai, Skadi and Napoleon profiles. Also got the Summer 3 profiles on the work.

Speaking of FGO, new event is looking promising. Related to the main story and all.

I believe after this event we will have hell mandala event, also Nemo is finally playable but that cost him as (speculated) anniversary servant, now he just a regular limited servant lel

Eh, Ooku didn't have a welfare, so I doubt this one will. I can see Nemo being added on a second summoning banner tho, since his ship is directly mentioned in the full title.

Well, Nautilius is mentioned in the event title so Nemo being playable is really high, tho i agree not being a welfare but rather a regular limited servant

8m6aZqj.jpg

Hoping for Saber Fran, but got her instead.

I just want to see Last Episode Animated by Ufotable 😭

I’d honestly be fine if we just got that

Meanwhile, all I want is a Hollow Ataraxia anime to have the original trilogy complete.
To be 100% fair, It wouldn't be a complete trilogy tho, not in the right sense of the word, don't get me wrong, I love the Heaven's Feel Movies and I do like the OG Anime for what it is, but Ufotable has far from completed Fate Stay Night in the true sense and I don't think they ever will sadly, now that I have completed reading Fate Stay Night, I get why people say a true adaptation is near impossible, Ufotable would have needed to make 3 separate 25 Episode Anime with each one covering one of the routes to get as close as possible to the true full story, but that wasn't the case and it probably never will be, I do hope we get a Hollow Ataraxia Anime, but something for the Fate Route would be appreciated if possible, just sucks that that route has been shafted by Ufotable entirely, hell their Heaven's Feel trailer says that Fate was the first story, but they never did it, they just treat Deen's Adaptation as the real version, which I don't like, they need to show love for Saber's Story

If I remember, the 6-C+ AP for most servants are being brought down, and lowered to Low 7-B due to Karna's feat. Though, I remember something about Elizabeth tanking her mecha self's self-destruction, which was said to be comparable to the TSAR Bomba. 7-B+ to 7-A, perhaps?

Okay, so with the Base Servant CRT coming to a close, I'd like to work toward compiling information leading up to the Camelot movie which releases December 5th.

Okay, so with the Base Servant CRT coming to a close, I'd like to work toward compiling information leading up to the Camelot movie which releases December 5th.
Well first we have to deal with the Noble Phantasm Calcs and Scaling

So Dargoo Faust has rejected the Rome destruction calc as he doesn't think there's enough evidence to suggest Attila can destroy all of Rome in one attack, anyone got an idea on whether or not this is true, once again, I am lacking the knowledge on Fate Grand Order to allow me to confirm or deny whether this is true

So Dargoo Faust has rejected the Rome destruction calc as he doesn't think there's enough evidence to suggest Attila can destroy all of Rome in one attack, anyone got an idea on whether or not this is true, once again, I am lacking the knowledge on Fate Grand Order to allow me to confirm or deny whether this is true
I always understood the situation as Altera's trying to reach Rome, the capital, to destroy it, which then would destroy the pre-requisite for the Rationality of Humans to continue to exist.

Makes sense, considering the context of the scene, it's clear Altera was going to destroy just the capital city of Rome, not the whole empire.

Fortunatly Saber Alter's interlude says it can destroy the surface of the planet (i'll get the scans later but make of that what you will)

Conditions for the foreigner class.

Google TL.
The conditions for the foreigner class have been revealed ... In other words, "the power to bring about destruction", in other words, Abigail who caused the trial by "destroying the order at that time", Hokusai who overturned the concept of painting, and Yang Guifei who destroyed the country that is the authority of order ... What order is Van Gogh breaking?

Your Mother?

Also that is the strangest conditions imaginable and could be stretched to make most important figures foreigners.

Back