• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well you’re in luck. The next Prisma Ilya chapter is next month. The February thing at the bottom of the chapter is kinda weird it’s actually talking about the magazine next month.

5.5 is confirmed, with a new banner with raikou and kintoki + some rank up/strengthening (kintoki get np boost )

Hi, want to know if we know who that "higher dimmensiln lifeform" it's talk about here?

Though the classifications of "Demons" and "Fiends" do exist, their manner of existence is in essence indistinguishable from that of a higher-dimension lifeform that inhabits a different sphere of civilization upon a different planet ? .

Screenshot_20201127-181939_FateGO.jpg

Favorite chapter in the entire game so far, really ******* good.

I want to ask souldn't arceuid have a high godly regen instead of low godly since she needed to conceptualy recreate her body (who has his existence completely conceptually destroyed) etc?

And for the death eyes is tell somewhere that it can definily not see line of death in someone with no concept of death? Since for far much i remember it's just tell that the people that have it can't see it because of problem with their own perception of "death"

Last edited:
I want to ask souldn't arceuid have a high godly regen instead of low godly since she needed to conceptualy recreate her body (who has his existence completely conceptually destroyed) etc?

And for the death eyes is tell somewhere that it can definily not see line of death in someone with no concept of death? Since for far much i remember it's just tell that the people that have it can't see it because of problem with their own perception of "death"
I'm rusty on Tsukihime specifics, but I'm pretty sure T Shiki cannot kill the existence of a being - that is a Ryougi Shiki ( Kara personality ) ability, at least allegedly. What T Shiki cuts is the physical body of Arcueid but, given Arcueid is a True Ancestor, an therefore, a spiritual being, her Spirit Origin is her ''real self'' so to say. Given T Shiki limitations (as you said, ME Death Perception function depends not only on the body capabilities to see, but on the mind being capable of understanding the ''concept of death'') + using only a physical attack, it would make no sense at all for him to have dealt any direct damage to a spiritual existence.

I'm rusty on Tsukihime specifics, but I'm pretty sure T Shiki cannot kill the existence of a being - that is a Ryougi Shiki ( Kara personality ) ability, at least allegedly. What T Shiki cuts is the physical body of Arcueid but, given Arcueid is a True Ancestor, an therefore, a spiritual being, her Spirit Origin is her ''real self'' so to say. Given T Shiki limitations (as you said, ME Death Perception function depends not only on the body capabilities to see, but on the mind being capable of understanding the ''concept of death'') + using only a physical attack, it would make no sense at all for him to have dealt any direct damage to a spiritual existence.
But he have statement made by arceuid that he able to cut the concept of existence of being (she tell it when they face chaos) +show it himself after (the moment is in vsb profile if you want to see), the more limited thing it's that he need them to have a physical body to affect them but he not affect only physical body

Last edited:
But he have statement made by arceuid that he able to cut the concept of existence of being (she tell it when they face chaos) +show it himself after (the moment is in vsb profile if you want to see), the more limited thing it's that he need them to have a physical body to affect them but he not affect only physical body
He killed the BODY, which is, as far as Arcueid, a Planet-Class Elemental a.k.a. class higher than even Divine Spirits, that is made flesh, basically a headache+.
And that is because she was already at a pretty ****** up state, technically. I don't remember the specifics, but the only reason Shiki could do what he did in the first place was because Arcueid was at, like, 40% of her power? Something like that.

Given her physical body was killed, as in, the ''concept'' of her physical body, she created a new body, from 0, from the blueprint that is her Spirit Origin/''soul''.
(This is relevant to the plot, her ''new body'' basically makes her regress to the mentality of a 15 year old girl instead of the zero emotion hundreds yo ''God'' because the body itself has a personality in Nasuverse)

She is the exception, though. Any human (other than like Araya and Touko) would be dead because the brain is what maintains the Soul anchored to the world, any Dead Apostle would be dead for the same reason, etc etc

He have conceptual kill the body of arceuid it's what i tell, but regen of something that was conceptually erase it's high godly no? (Since mystic eyes of death can cancel regen until mid godly normally)

But there was no regen, that's the problem.
Regeneration implies she ''gained her old body back'' - she explictly didn't, she made an entire new body, as I said before. It's a plot point that she starts to act all emotional after she makes a new body, because the ''personality'' and etc that the previous body had accumulated over the years was gone.

Recreating her body by herself=regen technically she recreate her own body(even if it's one) from her ancient one that was conceptualy erased, +she needed to do that because ME death do not permit normal regen and are absoluty permanent.

Recreating her body by herself=regen technically she recreate her own body(even if it's one) from her ancient one that was conceptualy erased, +she needed to do that because ME death do not permit normal regen and are absoluty permanent.
Yeah, she really doesn't, that's the point.
She, as a spiritual being, creates an entire new concept for a body. Her old body is gone, as is its personality that had been accumulated for hundreds of years.
There is a definite LOSS here. She didn't regen anything. It's like saying Touko has regeneration - no, she still died and the old body is gone.
Regening would be perfectly recreating her old body - which doesn't happened.
The old body is still ''dead''.

She didn't ''just came back'' - she had to literally incarnate/be enfleshed again.

I have do a thread for ask because i remember other having same context and still counting as regen + her profile count this as regen too

I want to know, we consider servant universe as a differente universe than normal universe of fate ? Because if yes, then servant universe have his own set of parrallele world and don't seem to be affected by quantum time lock(if it's even have one)bcz otherwise this should be a lostbelt with what we know (and we know it's not one)

Then if we diffenencie normal universe and servant universe, Professor talk about the parralele worlds of servant universe. (Don't have any hint that he talk about normal universe parralle world)

Professor:

---I was wrong.

Hypothetically, if there was something that could resurrect the goddess, I thought that it would be the power of the altar and the temple.

It is the other way around. Entirely so. The goddess is the temple. The temple is the goddess.

The ancient temple must not be revived. It would be disastrous for the [Ether Galaxy].

Just by being there, it will cause the rules of the [Ether Galaxy] to collapse. For example, reincarnation, or interference with parallel worlds.

But why would they be different?
The first question was (don't know if i dont tell it correctly) if we consider normal universe and servant universe being 2 different universe (so servant universe not being a part of the parralle world of normal universe) + the fact that with what we knlw of quantum time lock, servant universe should be a lostbelt if was existing here but it's not

I have ask if servant universe is an universe that is not a part of the "normal fate universe" and his parralele world. Ask this because by the current 'rule" of parrallele world of the normal universe of fate, servant universe should had been pruned by quantum time lock (praticaly no human since all of them become servant and be to far away in term of technologie etc) and since it not pruned and show to have his own rule, i have ask too if this not an "another universe" with his own set of parrallele world

So basically you are saying that the servant universe is separated from the "main" fate universe (Which is not exactly because afaik there is just some timelines that are important/relevant/good enough to not be culled) and that it has it's own parallel worlds that are not limited to quantum lock?

So basically you are saying that the servant universe is separated from the "main" fate universe (Which is not exactly because afaik there is just some timelines that are important/relevant/good enough to not be culled) and that it has it's own parallel worlds that are not limited to quantum lock?
I am not saying, i ask

A new Fate anime that involves Neco-Arc will be announced at the end of the year, likely a Carnival Phantasm type meme treasury.

'Fate/Grand Carnival'?

It will be possible for someone to do a new crt for nasuverse concept? Since some people tell me that even if their are weird, their should still be normaly type 2 (for the one that showed this)

Back