• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MHA vs Fate? Okay i guess lel, but still i find the math-up variety fot Nasu in tier 7 will be so less/few and kind of repetitive
What’s interesting is that it’s Shirou vs Deku, both of which destroy their bodies to use their power

JJK? Also i remember DMC and Sekiro has Low 7-B too and even then it will only revolved to Vergil and Dante is Dante, Sekiro is with immortality shennanigans so it will be really hard

I know Genshin and even so they likely gonna sit in 6-C if Cal is right

JJK? Also i remember DMC and Sekiro has Low 7-B too and even then it will only revolved to Vergil and Dante is Dante, Sekiro is with immortality shennanigans so it will be really hard

Jujutsu Kaisen I’m just worried they may be to haxed even for fate
But they do have some tier 7 with debatable Tier 6 for the top tier of the verse

Yeah although if they don’t end up at 6-C they gonna get guaranteed Tier 7 with scaling off Storm Terror and Lisa

You can just consider the 6C Tier when making the battles, no?
The problem are: The tier 6-C are filled with super powerhouse there so it will pretty hard, and then there is a arguments that the 6-C kind of inconsistent so its possible it will be removed

Tier 7-B and 7-A are pretty much jack of all trade, that why when i saw Fate in Low 7-B i knew it will be "lose-lose situation"

@Jackof_noTrades068 JJK will be more haxed? Then that auto-no for me

>Jujutsu Kaisen

I just look at Gojo's profile, his power revolve around spatial manip. And every knight class resist that.

And there's also Authority resistance of Divine servants.

>Jujutsu Kaisen

I just look at Gojo's profile, his power revolve around spatial manip. And every knight class resist that.

And there's also Authority resistance of Divine servants.
Your forgetting about Gojos Mind Hax Paralysis inducement and Perception Manipulation in his domain which if A human was in for only 0.2 seconds they’d need 2 months to recover Enuma Elish could probably destroy it but Gil would probably have his mind destroyed before he can think of that
And his defense with Infinity seems like it’s borderline impossible to overcome with Finite Speed without a hax not relying on a physical attack or energy blast
Although it seems like Infinite speed would be able to breach it

Last edited:
Um...every servant resist Mind Hax, and in Perception manip only Archer resist that base in LB2, but all the servant that have Authority do resist it. No proof atm for Paralysis for regular servant except for Authority user though.

>Gil would probably have his mind destroyed
Angra mainyu tried that, didnt work.

Um...every servant resist Mind Hax, and in Perception manip only Archer resist that base in LB2, but all the servant that have Authority do resist it. No proof atm for Paralysis for regular servant except for Authority user though.

>Gil would probably have his mind destroyed
Angra mainyu tried that, didnt work.
Oh yeah forgot about Gil just No selling Angra Mainyu although are you sure that every servant can resist Mind hax as potent as Gojo’s

Note:I also forgot to mention the death manipulation and power nullification his domain has
Also his attack reflection

Last edited:
Mind haxs aren't really a thing in Nasuverse because Magic Circuits passively and actively counter any external magical energy before it is ''solidified'' into a spell. You basically have to be so much better than the opponent that it's not relevant at that point. Added to that the whole Servant bullshit because they are mystery themselves bla bla bla
The effect of something on humans isn't really a good comparison.

Some of the Servant Physiology Resistances include
  • Mind Manipulation and Biological Manipulation: Servants can resist Tiamat's Sea of Life to an extent. All those who enter her Sea of Life are subject to a geas on the cellular level that makes them her minions and enemies of humanity.
  • Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation: Servants aren't alive and aren't considered lifeforms, and because they're just ether in the form of past individuals and not true life, they can survive Surtr's Noble Phantasm, Loptr Laegjarn, which has a "preferential right" against all life, instantly killing whatever it hits, even Gods from the Age of Gods. Furthermore, they can see Osakabehime normally, who induces instant death with her presence.
  • Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2) and Illusion Creation: Servants would have been unaffected by the Bounded Field inside Salem if not for it's divine power. The Bounded Field weakens and messes with the senses, awareness and memories of anyone inside and drives them insane, causing auditory and visual hallucinations

Some of the Servant Physiology Resistances include
Oh ok so they’re immune to Gojo’s death Hax debatable with the mind hax and Perception Manipulation so everything else is fair game
Plus they don’t have a way to really counter Infinity(Outside of specific servants or those that don’t need to hit you to inflict a Hax also unsure if Gae Bolg can get past but I heavily doubt it) so yeah he’s probably not a good match up for them

>Mind haxs aren't really a thing in Nasuverse

Love Spot, Hypnotic Radio Waves then Beast III L/R.

>Mind haxs aren't really a thing in Nasuverse
Love Spot, Hypnotic Radio Waves then Beast III L/R.
>You basically have to be so much better than the opponent that it's not relevant at that point.

Oh ok so they’re immune to Gojo’s death Hax debatable with the mind hax and Perception Manipulation so everything else is fair game
Plus they don’t have a way to really counter Infinity(Outside of specific servants or those that don’t need to hit you to inflict a Hax also unsure if Gae Bolg can get past but I heavily doubt it) so yeah he’s probably not a good match up for them
Gae Bolg hits, then is thrusted. If I'm reading the ability correctly (the whole infinite series convergence / achilles vs turtle paradox) it probably still applies, as Gae Bolg has already hit before being thrusted. But it is a bit of a ''unstoppable force vs unmovable object'' type of situation, in a way.

Gae Bolg hits, then is thrusted. If I'm reading the ability correctly (the whole infinite series convergence / achilles vs turtle paradox) it probably still applies, as Gae Bolg has already hit before being thrusted. But it is a bit of a ''unstoppable force vs unmovable object'' type of situation, in a way.
Yeah it’s kind of a mixed bag on whether Gae Bolg lands

I checked and forgot that Sekiro god tiers was downgraded to 7-C, my bad

Also never knew my rambling will leaded to this kind of discussion lel

I have finally finished reading all of Fate Stay Night, all the routes, all the bad ends, all the Tiger Dojo’s, and the Last Episode, and I gotta say, it was pretty amazing

Heaven’s Feel was my favorite route to read, however that is probably because I was already well knowledgeable about UBW, so I didn’t have that area of mystery when reading that route, regardless Heaven’s Feel had so many amazing moments, Shirou vs Berserker, Kirei vs Assassin, Ilya being a GOAT, Shirou vs Saber Alter, and the greatest moment for me, Shirou vs Kirei, all of it was just so good and I loved every second of it, I am so glad I managed to sit down and read of the original Visual Novel and now I can tell other people to do the same now that I am in the group that has

UBW and Heaven’s Feel are tied for me for the best route, IMO UBW has the best Shirou and he gets my favorite moveset for him, Shirou’s powers in UBW are my favorite out of all the routes, reality marbles are so cool, but Heaven’s Feel has Kirei and Ilya getting more screen time, and it also has the best fight in the entire game, Fate does have the best romance tho, Shirou x Saber will always be the best, as for Rin, she’s a great character, but sucks as a love interest, her and Shirou don’t work IMO

Also, now that you're done with Heaven's Feel it means the next thing on the VN list is Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, or how I like to call it, Fate/Harem Ataraxia. Just keep an open mind for this one, since it starts pretty weird.

I plan too eventually, I know some stuff about Hollow Ataraxia, I may start it eventually, but I’m in no rush, I just finished a huge VN

Yeah it’s kind of a mixed bag on whether Gae Bolg lands
I guess it depends how you see Cu's battle with Bazett.

Fragrach quite literally reverses time itself to undo the opponent's attack, even if the attack is way beyond their capacity, like Excalibur. It is called something on the level of Destiny Interference.

Gae Bolg disregards it, because ******* with time does not change the fact that it has already pierced the heart.

As far as I care, either you can **** with causality to change this irrefutable truth, or you have some power that can **** with causality, or powers in general. Not even causality manip resistance should work either, since the causality is applied to the spear, not the stabbed person.

Back