• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Meliodas vs Natsu vs Goku Vs Asta Vs Yuji Vs Tanjiro Vs Denji vs Perry Vs Deku

Scan

0785-016.png
0785-017.png

Literally huh?
Show me him using his BFR in a second
What I see is Obito cut Minato's hand. Minato's Body not get obelirated
0669-021.png
Those TSBs hit his coat and nothing else
before you said that isnt a TSB
0673-001.png
0673-002.png

Definietly TSB.
Literally not a TSB

Except they can be at any size and can be much larger if he wants them to
also you posted Naruto
TSBs do not create blood, they erase.
The wounds they leave can bleed, it isn't as though they erase all the blood so idk why the wound can't bleed afterwards.
And I'm just not seeing how believeable it is that Madara just decided to used a chakra rod instead of his tso rod here.

The wounds they leave can bleed, it isn't as though they erase all the blood so idk why the wound can't bleed afterwards.
And I'm just not seeing how believeable it is that Madara just decided to used a chakra rod instead of his tso rod here.
There is literally blood on the rods, those are not TSBs.
I don’t see how it is believable that something which clearly shows to destroy stuff that it touches manages to suspend someone in mid air

By the time they fight I believe Tanjiro would get his mind back.
That's just your assumption there is no proof he can regain his memory or if it is even possible
And from there he just hax/skill stomps Deku no-low diff
The only hax he has is regen and bio manipulation, and I've already explained how Deku can counter those, plus Tanjiro has no skill in his DKT form he isn't even aware of what is going on

You said he could bind Tanjiro... That's not really a wincon. Deku has no way of getting past Tanjiro's regen anyway.
How is that not a win con? Class T Vs Class 100 he won't be able to move at all
Plus Tanjiro could just energy blast himself/the binds to get free or use extra limbs to cut up the binds
he can counter with air force and extra limbs will be bind too

Realistically Tanjiro is not touching Deku due to range, skill, danger sense, and blackwhip I don't see how Tanjiro can pull off a win here

That's just your assumption there is no proof he can regain his memory or if it is even possible
Every other demon in the show regains their memories. Muzan himself even went beserk then regained his memories after turning. No reason to assume this wouldn't be the case for Tanjiro. And this timeframe isn't that long, a few minutes at best like with Sanemi's mom. This fight will probably be going on for hours, even just the people fighting on the ground and considering the first round passed and Perry is already out i'd say that the fight has definitely picked up pace.
The only hax he has is regen and bio manipulation, and I've already explained how Deku can counter those
Deku can't get past his regen, and since when can deku get past bio manip.
He binds him with higher LS, what stops Tanjiro from 1, blowing himself and the binds up or 2 growing more limbs as he's done before and just cutting it up, with = speed deku's air force isn't reaching before tanjiro just cuts himself free 💀
plus Tanjiro has no skill in his DKT form he isn't even aware of what is going on
I've already explained why he will regain his skill soon and his hax like Transparent World which would bypass deku's Smokescreen and slow down Tanjiro's perception of time and give him precog.
Plus tanjiro has a decent form of Reactive Power Level so his LS would likely be getting stronger in reaction to Deku's bind, but that is irrelevant

Every other demon in the show regains their memories. Muzan himself even went beserk then regained his memories after turning. No reason to assume this wouldn't be the case for Tanjiro. And this timeframe isn't that long, a few minutes at best like with Sanemi's mom. This fight will probably be going on for hours, even just the people fighting on the ground and considering the first round passed and Perry is already out i'd say that the fight has definitely picked up pace.
They regain their memories due to a certain circumstance stance you’re assuming out of the blue Tanjiro is all of a sudden is going to regain his knowledge that is pure wank at it's finest
Deku can't get past his regen, and since when can deku get past bio manip.
He can bind him with black whip to a state where he won't be able to move and Tanjiro has to hit deku which is impossible due to danger sense and range. Plus, I just reread the final arc and Tanjiro doesn't even have the same bio manipulation as Muzan it's not a passive thing, it has to be activated. So Tanjiro lost his major win con in this fight as a whole
He binds him with higher LS, what stops Tanjiro from 1, blowing himself
Why would he blow himself up? Again, Tanjiro is not aware of what is going on
and the binds up or 2 growing more limbs as he's done before and just cutting it up, with = speed deku's air force isn't reaching before tanjiro just cuts himself free 💀
Literally the only thing Tanjiro has done in his DKT state was screaming whip attacks and energy blast, you're just making up shit that he is not going to do 😭
He didn't even grow any limbs, he only regenerated the one he lost
I've already explained why he will regain his skill soon and his hax like Transparent World which would bypass deku's Smokescreen and slow down Tanjiro's perception of time.
You have explained nothing, you're just assuming Tanjiro is going to regain all of his previous abilities

They regain their memories due to a certain circumstance stance you’re assuming out of the blue Tanjiro is all of a sudden is going to regain his knowledge that is pure wank at it's finest
Its never stated how demons regain their memories. All that is interpretation based my interpretation isn't wank at all.
He can bind him with black whip to a state where he won't be able to move and Tanjiro has to hit deku which is impossible due to danger sense and range. Plus, I just reread the final arc and Tanjiro doesn't even have the same bio manipulation as Muzan it's not a passive thing, it has to be activated. So Tanjiro lost his major win con in this fight as a whole
Tanjiro's bio manip stems from him placing his blood into other people, and I never saw this as a wincon for him anyway so my answer remains the same.
Why would he blow himself up? Again, Tanjiro is not aware of what is going on

Literally the only thing Tanjiro has done in his DKT state was screaming whip attacks and energy blast, you're just making up shit that he is not going to do 😭
He didn't even grow any limbs, he only regenerated the one he lost

You have explained nothing, you're just assuming Tanjiro is going to regain all of his previous abilities
Tanjiro is aware, hes like a animal. If he's trapped he will try whatever he can to get out, we see this literally when he's getting burned by the sun.
Im assuming Tanjiro will regain his memories based on the fact everyother demon up to date has as well.

Why are you assuming Tanjiro would fight Deku to begin with? For all we know he could fight against someone else like Natsu, Asta or Meliodas

I mean isn't this is like battle royale? So the one who can't handle being attacked by multiple enemies will not hold out for long

Basically here.
6+ panels isn’t a few
You know nothing about me, ask me scans in Naruto Manga if I can give you the next scan then you right, but if I can you must change your Picture profile with Buggy the Clown pict, we okay?
You don’t seem to know how the abilties work
anyone can search up a chapter number of a series they never actually read and grab a scan

Back