• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Meliodas vs Natsu vs Goku Vs Asta Vs Yuji Vs Tanjiro Vs Denji vs Perry Vs Deku

Naruto has thousands of clones and massive chakra avatars to block it so he should be fine
His clones would disapear and his Chakra avatars/armors wouldn’t filter the entirety of the Heat so idk

I don't think Goku, Naruto, Deku and Denji have a way away to deal with Natsu's heat
i think they can’t deal with it Ichigo too won’t deal with it

Asta will null it with his new forms so He would be alright

Meli does the same

Natsu

everyone else beside these 3 are dead

they disappear when they are damaged which means Natsu needs to hit them first
It really would filter out all the heat
Wouldn’t the heat be enough to kill them ? I don’t remember it being specified that you would need to hit them even though your heat would make immense damage to them

Goku's heat resistance is fairly high. And what's stopping him from dodging?
Dodge heat? If the heating was slow, then yeah but I'm pretty sure it's instant so he wouldn't be able to dodge.

Also, fairly high? Natsu's 200,000,000°C btw

Dodge heat? If the heating was slow, then yeah but I'm pretty sure it's instant so he wouldn't be able to dodge.

Also, fairly high? Natsu's 200,000,000°C btw
Unless he's passively heating up the entire battlefield, it should be easily dodgeable.

Goku's tanked explosions said to rival nuclear bombs, heat attacks said to be able to evaporate anything near it, and scales to characters that were stated to be able to survive in the sun's core.

Unless he's passively heating up the entire battlefield, it should be easily dodgeable.
He is moving whenever He would try to fight someone he would get in range but yeah might not be

Goku's tanked explosions said to rival nuclear bombs,
if you are refering to the Daimao statement it’s mid and contradicted
heat attacks said to be able to evaporate anything near it,
Nice 5-6k degrees feat

and scales to characters that were stated to be able to survive in the sun's core.
Doesn’t inherently mean his resistance is on par with their and who?

What?

Contradicted by what?

Gogeta & Broly.

Also, I just looked at the justifications for Natsu's heat temperature, but that stuff is very iffy.
Contradicted by them having a hard time later in the story inside the time room Vegeta almost dying from lava’s passive Heat

When did Gogeta and Broly survive 15M degrees ?

Isn’t there a litteral statement for Natsu ?

Contradicted by them having a hard time later in the story inside the time room Vegeta almost dying from lava’s passive Heat

When did Gogeta and Broly survive 15M degrees ?

Isn’t there a litteral statement for Natsu ?
Goku had a hard time in RoSaT as a kid due to its gravity, and Vegeta was suffocating due to the lack of oxygen. Nothing regarding heat in either example.

They didn't, they were simply stated to be capable of withstanding it.

Nope. It involves some wonky scaling, but I'm not knowledgeable on FT, so there might be more to it.

Also, I still don't see why he and everyone else couldn't simply dodge his heat attacks.

Goku had a hard time in RoSaT as a kid due to its gravity, and Vegeta was suffocating due to the lack of oxygen. Nothing regarding heat in either example.
Vegeta was sweating the heat inside the cube was affecting him He then had the effects of the lac

They didn't, they were simply stated to be capable of withstanding it.
this isn’t canon it’s something that could have happened not something that happened in the movie + Fighting on the suns surface means withstanding the 5 to 6k degrees of the suns surface not 15 M degrees
Nope. It involves some wonky scaling, but I'm not knowledgeable on FT, so there might be more to it.
K i’ll let FT supporters explain it further

Also, I still don't see why he and everyone else couldn't simply dodge his heat attacks.
His heat attacks aren’t the problem it’s his passive heat that would do damage of course it would be less than a direct fire attack but it would burn them still
I Also think his fire manip is ranged Mui won’t change a thing if Natsu use his fire to trap him

Vegeta was sweating the heat inside the cube was affecting him He then had the effects of the lac
Vegeta literally takes his attacks head-on and slices through them without taking damage.

this isn’t canon it’s something that could have happened not something that happened in the movie + Fighting on the suns surface means withstanding the 5 to 6k degrees of the suns surface not 15 M degrees
It's something that would have happened if not for the limited amount of screentime. I.e. they are still capable of doing this.
It's a bit weird because he also says ''into the sun'' but yeah. I thought it was more explicit.

it’s his passive heat that would do damage
Is it instant and what is the range of his passive heat?

again focus on debating characters who are more likely to lose one after the other.

So how does Natsu and Meliodas stack up to one another?

again focus on debating characters who are more likely to lose one after the other.

So how does Natsu and Meliodas stack up to one another?
Meli is immune to Magic his negative energy is ranged Natsu’s heat won’t pass through it he has damage boost can null Regen if Natsu come inside of his radius He won’t be able to use magic
(His radius In AM was around hundreds of meters maybe to km) if Natsu kills someone with his heat He will die instantly anyway

Meli is immune to Magic his negative energy is ranged Natsu’s heat won’t pass through it he has damage boost can null Regen if Natsu come inside of his radius He won’t be able to use magic
(His radius In AM was around hundreds of meters maybe to km) if Natsu kills someone with his heat He will die instantly anyway
Natsu has layered resistance Negation for beings immune to his magic and Meli's power null can't affect Natsu's magic unless Meli has been shown to null 3 layers of concept manipulation

Natsu has layered resistance Negation for beings immune to his magic and Meli's power null can't affect Natsu's magic unless Meli has been shown to null 3 layers of concept manipulation
Either way unless Natsu can resist death manip he'd die as soon as he kills anyone while within range of meliodas.
So basically everyone would have to take out meli first cause if they kill someone else they die

Either way unless Natsu can resist death manip he'd die as soon as he kills anyone while within range of meliodas.
So basically everyone would have to take out meli first cause if they kill someone else they die
Did you check his profile because he does resist it either via absorption from igneel's scarf and just innately as he survived Zerefs curse which kills on contact

• Pacifism: Anyone who kills will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death.
  • Purity: Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness.
  • Repose: Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away.
  • Selflessness: Anyone with feelings of greed, desire, or selfishness in his presence loses their memories, emotions, and sense of self.

These are the commandment hax for meliodas that would most likely end up being used.
The age manip is the main thing, unless the character in question has resisted age manipulation their dead, including natsu

These are the commandment hax for meliodas that would most likely end up being used.
The age manip is the main thing, unless the character in question has resisted age manipulation their dead, including natsu
how fast is the aging and how does it work

• Pacifism: Anyone who kills will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death.
  • Purity: Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness.
  • Repose: Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away.
  • Selflessness: Anyone with feelings of greed, desire, or selfishness in his presence loses their memories, emotions, and sense of self.
Meliodas lost the commandments afaik

Back