• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Meliodas vs Natsu vs Goku Vs Asta Vs Yuji Vs Tanjiro Vs Denji vs Perry Vs Deku

Bro what? He's gonna neg luffys regen then lol. Luffy has trash regen from what i read so Naruto would kill him as well.
Naruto can kill him if he can touch him, Also Luffy can BFR Naruto due to superior LS with Gomu-gomu no Bazooka. What Stopping Luffy to transform TSB into Rubber?

edit : Equal AP cant kill Luffy

Naruto can kill him if he can touch him, Also Luffy can BFR Naruto due to superior LS with Gomu-gomu no Bazooka. What Stopping Luffy to transform TSB into Rubber?
1: Luffy's BFR is just punching the other guy far away, If it were a 1 on 1 then sure but i don't know what stops naruto from just flying back to the battle as this fight would likely last a LONG time.

2:I've never seen luffy transform other peoples projectiles into rubber, and certainly never seen him do it without contact. He'd be Power Nulled Erased Disintegrated on a molecular level far before he could turn it into rubber.

That means literally nothing when Naruto will be back within a few seconds just with travel speed also BFR is a massive charge up attack for Luffy
How the hell will he turn TSBs into rubber when he will instantly be obliterated upon touching them

Says he can bfr to distant lands, Naruto can just come back. and again its not TSB its naruto's chakra lol

That means literally nothing when Naruto will be back within a few seconds
How? with his Running Speed? he need Ship to Travel from Konoha to the turtle island.
just with travel speed also BFR is a massive charge up attack for Luffy
Lmao, massive what? Scan? as far as I know he can did it in less than a second.
How the hell will he turn TSBs into rubber when he will instantly be obliterated upon touching them
TSB not instant oliberated Sakura and Minato's back when he teleport himself with its, also Luffy can Turn matter such as Lighning in to rubber.
1047-008.png

TSB created from Some element including lightning.

Last edited:
How? with his Running Speed? he need Ship to Travel from Konoha to the turtle island.

TSB not instant oliberated Sakura and Minato's back when he teleport himself with its, also Luffy can Turn matter such as Lighning in to rubber.
1047-008.png

TSB is created from chakra, not natural lightning.
You proved that maybe he can grab an attack from Tanjiro shooting out a lightning ball, but in no way does that prove he can grab chakra based attacks and turn them into rubber.

So Base Naruto equals EOS Naruto
He ran thousands of kilometers before Hagoromo could finish a sentence
He literally stretchs further then any other time and then uses Bazooka, it is charged up and literally goes in a straight line
1047-008.png

TSBs literally instantly destroyed the parts of Minato that they hit, Sakura was never hit by a TSB

So Base Naruto equals EOS Naruto
He ran thousands of kilometers before Hagoromo could finish a sentence
Scan
He literally stretchs further then any other time and then uses Bazooka, it is charged up and literally goes in a straight line
0785-016.png
0785-017.png

Literally huh?
TSBs literally instantly destroyed the parts of Minato that they hit,
What I see is Obito cut Minato's hand. Minato's Body not get obelirated
0669-021.png

Sakura was never hit by a TSB
0676-004.png

before you said that isnt a TSB
0673-001.png
0673-002.png

Definietly TSB.
TSB is created from chakra, not natural lightning.
You proved that maybe he can grab an attack from Tanjiro shooting out a lightning ball, but in no way does that prove he can grab chakra based attacks and turn them into rubber.
TSB is still solid Matter, even non solid thing like Energy such as lightning Luffy still be able to did that.

Last edited:
0676-004.png

before you said that isnt a TSB
0673-001.png

0673-002.png

Definietly TSB.
Sakura Low Godly Regen??

Also it never came into contact with minato's body (in that particular scene). I think the intent was pretty clear that once it came into contact with his cape he'd teleport himself and in conjunction the tsb away and it wouldn't hit him.

I’ve already explained why in my post earlier
Deku isn't top 6.
Naruto beats him.
Luffy beats him.
Natsu beats him.
Ichigo beats him.
Meliodas beats him.
Goku beats him.
Asta (Debatably) beats him.

The best he can do here is hide with smokescreen, but like everybody i just mentioned has ways of 1, destroying the smokescreen or 2 detecting him inside of it.
If we assume everyone who can fly will battle in the sky and everyone who cant fly (deku can float not fly) will fight on the ground then i think deku wins the battle on the ground for sure until tanjiro gets his memories back and solos him.

Sakura Low Godly Regen??
Bruh.
No one in The Verse have better Regen than Hashirama's cell.
also it never came into contact with minato's body (in that particular scene)
scan? Because what I see Obito Swing it.
think the intent was pretty clear that once it came into contact with his cape he'd teleport himself and in conjunction the tsb away and it wouldn't hit him.
Headcanon.

Bruh.
No one in The Verse have better Regen than Hashirama's cell.
Why? (I forgot) and even if you have a scan saying hashirama cells are the best then he would simply have low godly regen too seeing as how he upscales from sakura who can regen her soul.
scan? Because what I see Obito Swing it.
Bro ok first things first even if it did come into contact with his body the EE of TSO only erases the part it makes contact with so regardless if luffy or his haki makes contact with TSO its getting erased 😂

Deku isn't top 6.
Naruto beats him.
Luffy beats him.
Natsu beats him.
Ichigo beats him.
Meliodas beats him.
Goku beats him.
Asta (Debatably) beats him.

The best he can do here is hide with smokescreen, but like everybody i just mentioned has ways of 1, destroying the smokescreen or 2 detecting him inside of it.
If we assume everyone who can fly will battle in the sky and everyone who cant fly (deku can float not fly) will fight on the ground then i think deku wins the battle on the ground for sure until tanjiro gets his memories back and solos him.
I thought there were way less characters 😭

Top 7 he beats everyone else expect the big 3 Goku meli and Nastu

also Sasuke can block the TSB with his Susano'o

0639-015.png

Why? (I forgot) and even if you have a scan saying hashirama cells are the best then he would simply have low godly regen too seeing as how he upscales from sakura who can regen her soul.
Lmao
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.
Bro ok first things first even if it did come into contact with his body the EE of TSO only erases the part it makes contact with so regardless if luffy or his haki makes contact with TSO its getting erased 😂
Lmao, ignorant and debate without send any scan.
Yeah but nevermind Natsu's heat is actually 200,000,000°C so ain't nobody resisting that
Is FT magic have same mechanical as RL physic? because that the magnetism fusion things is magic based and the heat is not stated, if that just a name of magic then I cant accept that because FT also have World desconstructing magic but not really descontructing the world, isnt?

Is FT magic have same mechanical as RL physic? because that the magnetism fusion things is magic based and the heat is not stated, if that just a name of magic then I cant accept that because FT also have World desconstructing magic but not really descontructing the world, isnt?
Whether it is or not, the author stated it's based on the IRL phenomenon of it, so you pretty much have your confirmation here.
Regardless, if it's on the profile it's good to use imo

Whether it is or not, the author stated it's based on the IRL phenomenon of it. Regardless, if it's on the profile it's good to use imo
I mean we can remove what on the profile if it doesn't match the actual thing, biut if the Author really stated it then it's fine . the thing is I can find the manga scan or databook Stuff regarding that feat because I'm not a FT fans myself.

You should also post the panel showing the effects of Sasuke blocking that TSB attack
0639-016.png
I'm about to post it and with little bit explanation.
TSB is basically able to break Ninjutsu, Susano'o and Edo Tensei is Ninjutsu, the question is Why can't TSB break Senjutsu? or natural things like Myoboku Mountain Oil?
Of the many examples, most objects that are destroyed by being hit by TSB are when the TSB moves quickly, this is in accordance with where Minato quickly responded to Madara's TSB even though it was touched, but the TSB movement was not faster than Minato's movement when he moved it.
This also applies where Sakura can survive from touching the TSB because Madara doesn't swing it hard enough.

I'm about to post it and with little bit explanation.
TSB is basically able to break Ninjutsu, Susano'o and Edo Tensei is Ninjutsu, the question is Why can't TSB break Senjutsu? or natural things like Myoboku Mountain Oil?
Of the many examples, most objects that are destroyed by being hit by TSB are when the TSB moves quickly, this is in accordance with where Minato quickly responded to Madara's TSB even though it was touched, but the TSB movement was not faster than Minato's movement when he moved it.
This also applies where Sakura can survive from touching the TSB because Madara doesn't swing it hard enough.
They are all simply resistant to the effects 💀
If TSB can negate ninjutsu, and it doesn't negate yours. That doesn't debunk TSB negating ninjutsu, all that means is you can simply resist someone negating your ninjtusu

Back