• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D Luffy vs Naruto Uzumaki vs Ichigo Kurosaki vs Natsu Dragneel vs Deku vs Asta vs Gon vs Yusuke vs Goku

He doesn't need to see him, being invisible doesn't mean you can't be sensed at all.

And since Asta literally fights/predicts moves using all of his senses (Smell, hear, touch, + supernatural senses), he would have no problem fighting an invisible enemy.

Imagine trying to use this argument for a character who literally can't see but also fights using some kind of enhanced senses, like Toph, you wouldn't even be trying to argue it.
As purgy said, he can't be seen or heard, aside from bumping into him Asta's wouldn't even be aware he's there

and considering toph needs a person to touch the ground to see them it wouldn't do her much good either against a guy who stands in mid air, also Tosen is a thing.

As purgy said, he can't be seen or heard, aside from bumping into him Asta's wouldn't even be aware he's there

and considering toph needs a person to touch the ground to see them it wouldn't do her much good either against a guy who stands in mid air, also Tosen is a thing.
Asta can sense souls

Are the souls in BC even confirmed to be invisible ?

Anyway , Ichigo bully everyone along with Goku and then one shot Goku when they're the only two left.

Goku and Ichigo have far too much advantages there. We can call them the winners , remove them from the match and redo it without them to have a real discussion.

Off topic, but I was looking to do a Chopper match against a Low 7-B and found that One Piece 7-B scaling is completely wack.

Are the souls in BC even confirmed to be invisible ?

Anyway , Ichigo bully everyone along with Goku and then one shot Goku when they're the only two left.

Goku and Ichigo have far too much advantages there. We can call them the winners , remove them from the match and redo it without them to have a real discussion.
Not really, even Yusuke has respectable soul resistance in Dark Tournament.
So he isn't getting soul haxxed.

Not really, even Yusuke has respectable soul resistance in Dark Tournament.
So he isn't getting soul haxxed.
This is true Younger Toguro absorbed the souls of like most of the souls in the huge stadium they were inside of, and Yusuke was fighting him :ROFLMAO:.

And from my estimation (I just counted dots on the screen then did math to see ho many rows there were and how many people were in each row)

There's about 150 people per section with about 11+ sections on screen. I can't see SS Ichigo overcoming that kinda resistance.

This is true Younger Toguro absorbed the souls of like most of the souls in the huge stadium they were inside of, and Yusuke was fighting him :ROFLMAO:.

And from my estimation (I just counted dots on the screen then did math to see ho many rows there were and how many people were in each row)

There's about 150 people per section with about 11+ sections on screen. I can't see SS Ichigo overcoming that kinda resistance.
How is that soul resistance exactly?

Fighting someone who can absorb souls doesn't give you soul resistance

And regardless, that's not on Yusuke's profile, in fact, literally no YYH profile has soul resistance afaik.

How is that soul resistance exactly?

Fighting someone who can absorb souls doesn't give you soul resistance

And regardless, that's not on Yusuke's profile, in fact, literally no YYH profile has soul resistance afaik.
Its passive soul absorption.....
Same as when Yammy in Bleach sucked in a bunch of souls when he arrived in Karakura the first time.

Its passive soul absorption.....
Same as when Yammy in Bleach sucked in a bunch of souls when he arrived in Karakura the first time.
Toguro actively absorbs souls to maintain his 100%, it's not something passive.

And Yammy's isn't passive either... It's an ability he uses to absorb souls.

Lastly, Yusuke didn't resist anything, Toguro literally said he'd start by absorbing the weakest and work his way up, and regardless as said already, it's not on his profile.

Toguro actively absorbs souls to maintain his 100%, it's not something passive.

And Yammy's isn't passive either... It's an ability he uses to absorb souls.

Lastly, Yusuke didn't resist anything, Toguro literally said he'd start by absorbing the weakest and work his way up, and regardless as said already, it's not on his profile.
My only point of comparison was sucking part.

Toguro's is passive, its just needs to be flipped on like a switch and it can be turned off just as easily. Its strange but we do consider such abilities passive.

So ye...Yusuke would need resistance to survive when the ability is active. Many main characters needed aura protection to survive, which was provided by Buu and Koenma.

Toguro ramping up his ability is about potency. Since audience with stronger soul resilience still survived.

As for why Yusuke and Co. don't have it, well its a old unpopular verse, so its severely outdated on this wiki.
There was a CRT to add it, it went well iirc but then went dead.....since everyone forgets the verse exists.

Technically, Almighty and RC work the same way
Except they don't work the same way lol

True, The Almighty needs to be activated, but the point is that in Yhwach's keys with The Almighty, it's already active, so not quite the same way.

Reiatsu Crush is completely passive, there's no "turning it on".

There is a turning it on and off, which is why Shinigami don't go around soul crushing a bunch of normal humans constantly.
No, there's controlling your Reiatsu so you don't go around killing everyone

It's not an off and on switch, we're explicitly told that Reiatsu can't be halted.

Never make this argument again 😂. layers don’t even work that way and if Yusuke didn’t get his absorbed then it’s irrelevant.

Never make this argument again 😂. layers don’t even work that way and if Yusuke didn’t get his absorbed then it’s irrelevant.
When he said that message, layers used to work like that, and it's relevant cause he ain't get absorbed

wkuixi63bd681.gif

Back