• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Meliodas vs Natsu vs Goku Vs Asta Vs Yuji Vs Tanjiro Vs Denji vs Perry Vs Deku

Luffys BFR and TSBs
On What is Luffy’s BFR based ?

Who is the favorite for this battle royale ?

I don’t see Ichigo winning here maybe Natsu with his heat range but Meliodas would null his magic passively And it would turn into a 1v1 with natsu getting nulled if We are using commandments too Meli could pull the W ig

6+ panels isn’t a few
It's for dramatical purpose lmao.
You don’t seem to know how the abilties work
You guys said TSB can Erase thing in contact I said it's not because its doesnt Erase the ground when its not moving.
anyone can search up a chapter number of a series they never actually read and grab a scan
Some of people who said they Support the verse doesnt know the scans chapter, lol.

On What is Luffy’s BFR based ?
Hit so Hard that send people away.
Who is the favorite for this battle royale ?
1. Natsu and Ichigo
2. Luffy and Naruto
don’t see Ichigo winning here maybe Natsu with his heat range but Meliodas would null his magic passively And it would turn into a 1v1 with natsu getting nulled if We are using commandments too Meli could pull the W ig
If Nobody Resist his Soul Hax then he win.

It's for dramatical purpose lmao.
No it is pretty clearly a large scale thing
You guys said TSB can Erase thing in contact I said it's not because its doesnt Erase the ground when its not moving.
Yeah because the ground that it touched is erased obviously it doesn’t erase stuff which it is not touching
Some of people who said they Support the verse doesnt know the scans chapter, lol.
Literally easy to find them, also why would it matter that a person knows the exact chapter of every scan in the verse

No it is pretty clearly a large scale thing
Also Leo Bazooka is way better than just Bazooka, He did that in 2 panel.
Yeah because the ground that it touched is erased obviously it doesn’t erase stuff which it is not touching
The balls literally thouching the ground but not get erased . I've send the scan above
But it doesnt damage Sakura's Body when Madara stabbed her the weight of Sakura's body would make him fall. If only with a touch Sakura should have split in two because Gravity would move her down while Madara would still hold his wand up.

And Also the Ground touching the TSB is not erased at all because there is no movement.
0677-015.png
0680-018.png
here.
Literally easy to find them, also why would it matter that a person knows the exact chapter of every scan in the verse
You said I Never read Naruto manga meanhwile Naruto is Literally the first Manga I've read before start another manga. so If I cant remember the chapter of the scan that sombody send to me it's mean I lied about reading the manga. The fact that alot of People how call himself is Naruto Supporter doesnt know the chapter of some scans.

Because he'd have to do this til the end of the fight, which is unlikely and unrealistic in a battle royale.
Regardless of that, Deku has way more going from him then Tanjiro he will probably take to the skies if he sees everyone else flying, which leaves Denji and Tanjiro and Luffy I think? The only people who don't have flight

Since this is a battle royale, the people with range and flight will survive the longest for obvious reasons, but with 10 fighters with all different powers and abilities and ways of fighting you can't really say what will happen since there are so many factors, so we have to eliminate people based on win cons and what they can do to survive the longest. Like there are about 5 people here who have ways around regeneration and most people here use big AOE attacks, so Tanjiro and Denji don't have anything going for them at this point, so either one should be voted out.

Also Leo Bazooka is way better than just Bazooka, He did that in 2 panel.

The balls literally thouching the ground but not get erased . I've send the scan above

here.
You can literally see the divots in the ground that they are floating above
You said I Never read Naruto manga meanhwile Naruto is Literally the first Manga I've read before start another manga. so If I cant remember the chapter of the scan that sombody send to me it's mean I lied about reading the manga. The fact that alot of People how call himself is Naruto Supporter doesnt know the chapter of some scans.
I never said that, finding the chapter of the scans is irrelevent to knowing the manga, however you are not noticing some pretty major details in the verse

Anyways tbh in the first few seconds everyone without flight will end up nuked by everyone with it

You can literally see the divots in the ground that they are floating above

First The ball not moving at all nothing Happen with the coat.
0677-0151.jpg

Definetly nothing happend
0677-015.jpg

After Madara Get killed, the coat looks get burned because the ball is shatered and disentegrated, You can see the Swoosh sfx mean something is moving.
0680-018.jpg

0677-0151.jpg

0677-015.jpg

After Madara Get killed, the coat looks get burned because the ball is shatered and disentegrated, You can see the Swoosh sfx mean something is moving.
0680-018.jpg
Ok cool you sent one time Kishimoto didn't have them disintergrate something. The consistent portrayal of them is to disintergrste and null though so what's the point with this?

Yeah finally glad someone said it. So can we please vote out Tanjirou? He's not beating Denji, He's not beating Deku and he's definitely not beating anyone else.

The consistent portrayal of them is to disintergrste and null though so what's the point with this?
TSB not affected something just by thouching, All the potrayal is when the TSB is move in High speed. Madara casually stab Sakura and it's like regular wound, the main point of this argument is AP is still needed to use TSB.
Also you are one of people who claim it the effect is just by thouching or turn somthing into dust in contact.

TSB not affected something just by thouching, All the potrayal is when the TSB is move in High speed. Madara casually stab Sakura and it's like regular wound, the main point of this argument is AP is still needed to use TSB.
Also you are one of people who claim it the effect is just by thouching or turn somthing into dust in contact.
We're moving on from this point.

Saying something and not being able to explain it is pathetic.
Bro you've been harping on something really insignificant within this thread that it's derailed the actual thread and stopped being about the battle royale. And how I pathetic for not wanting to go back and forth on a terrible argument?

0677-0151.jpg
Obviously they aren’t moving, why the hell would they be moving
0677-015.jpg

0680-018.jpg
You can literally see holes in the coat
Also Edo Tenseis are made of weird Grey Paper and that is part of an Edo tensei so the inside looking burnt isn’t weird

No the logical approach is that it nulls jutsus, aka the edo tensei gets negged aka the body part cut gets sent back to the purelands not via the tso's doing but a byproduct of it nulling that part.
So now The jutsu being negged for parts of it means the soul is split into pieces for reasons and part of it got sent to the purelands

Back