• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Edo Tensei Madara + Rinnegan? Asta nulls, i guess, no senjutsu here iirc.
madara11.jpg

I'm just gonna drop it, I still heavily disagree and feel that a lot of info and such was left out but I don't feel like arguing this anymore. Kinda killed the mood for me.

He outranges but if the attack doesn't connect, range means nothing.

When did that ever stop telepathy?

I understand just going into his conscience like everybody else, but Luffy will flat out hear "ok so I'm going to throw a rasenshuriken right here" and move out of the way.
Same thing naruto can do with his Nagative emotion sensing aswell
He has nagative emotion sense in kcm/BM and also has danger sence /precoge via SM

The arguments for luffy seem really NLF based People are saying he can dodge everything because of Precog which has never been the case and can one shot with ryou when it won't even touch naruto in the avatar

Yeah, I can't see Luffy winning against Naruto or Asta. He can't do much against Naruto, and gets insta spammed to death. Asta beats Luffy, Naruto also spams him. For me, it's 1. Naruto 2. Asta 3. Luffy.

Well, all Asta can do with Naruto is close combat, and that's hard when he gets spammed by one shot attacks. Luffy, same, just more annoying.

Aight Threads closed my dudes.

let's give a Moment of Silence for our members that were kicked out the first round.

Again, he can't just predict and simply dodge everything.
Yes, he can.
And no, he's not prediction, he's literally seeing every single action that is thrown at him multiple seconds into the future and he's dodging it before it covers a quarter of the distance.

Luffy can't predict and dodge everything? Yes. Yes he can.
Naruto can also predict his movements.
Naruto will last millisecond predict his movements like he did Against Ay3 (dodge at the last second instead of far before) and Madara (dodge while the beam is close to his face instead of when Madara was loading the technique) while Luffy has the capabilities to call out the exact motions of techniques before they're even fired.

They are not the same.
Luffy can't dodge tens of attacks that can't one shot him from different angles, while having to worry with Naruto himself and his arms.
Luffy outran explosions that were stuck to his entire body all over from head to toe with no issues.
Luffy dodged a bunch of lasers hundreds of times faster than him plus a bunch of fists that were moving all around his body (AKA omnidirectional, aka every angle possible) before he even learned haki.
This is not difficult. Naruto's 9 hands and some cannonball Bijuudamas and some big energy throwing stars aren't doing anything.

Naruto isn't omnidirectional, he shoots from one direction.
Max arms Naruto has shown is 9, and that's even in the new era.
A bijuudama will be reflected, which I've explained earlier in the thread.

Rasenshurikens need stupidly hard focus to be let off. You think Luffy's gonna look at Naruto loading up a technique just to
Also, the clones, that Naruto can hide.
Luffy can tell through clones even without Haki, this is nothing special.

Well, didn’t expect people to spam FS for Luffy lol i guess he can dodge any and everything thrown at him. Nice.

Memes aside one piece haki precog is quite insane it feels nlf because thr paired with similar tiered characters + speed equalised while luffy in his berse is contenting with higher tiers,
this naruto vs luffy feels incon
(me personally leaning towards naruto for the clone spam)

Does luffy have any techniques that affect asta? With precog pretty sure he can survive against asta for 5 mins (fought kata for 12hrs) when the form wears off then beat him

There's 1 technique that would go crazy.

It's called the match has been concluded.

Ngl it's a one shot technique

oh its closed.. a moment of silence for dangai ichigo hope they do the thousand year blood war anime well

Back