• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Denji VS Yuji • (8-7-1)

I personally would vote Denji. I don't see Yuji getting passed the longer reach and chainsaw weaponry.

This isn't even Shibuya Arc Yuji in terms of experience, so... yeah.

The time gap between this Yuji and Shibuya is negligible so there’s not much experience between them. He uses sheer intuition in Shibuya anyway. So he will easily do everything he did in Shibuya here when the situation calls for it.

I believe this is 6-6. Bump

Edit: Never mind, it is 8-6 in favor of Denji.

So basically DenG's wincon is to outlast YuG, while YuG's is to leverage his higher combat skill and oneshot hax to kill DenG through his immortality and regen?

Voting incon, both can very much happen.

So basically DenG's wincon is to outlast YuG, while YuG's is to leverage his higher combat skill and oneshot hax to kill DenG through his immortality and regen?

Voting incon, both can very much happen.
I would say Denji's win-con is too catch Yuji with even a few chainsaw attacks, which are highly piercing + higher in AP and thus would almost definitely sway the match immediately in his favor from then on. His regenerative healing factor also means that unless Yuji does huge damage, he will remain at peak condition. Which potentially allows him to outlast, but I wouldn't say that's the biggest deal here. The regeneration means he can take a lot more risk while going after Yuji.

Yuji's win-con is to avoid all the chainsaws and quickly hit Denji with a black flash or two, particularly aiming for his heart, but regardless, the stat amp should be enough to win him the match, especially if you think he can hit souls. I personally don't think Yuji is skilled enough to evade everything and get this done, but I respect everyone who thinks so regardless.

Yeah like I said before though I think Yuji can win (cause this kid has insane endurance, seriously he’ll never stop moving forward), it’s a hard match either way.

I don't care about it being added.

I don't even know what's up with JJK on the wiki right now. The pages are quite amusing not gonna lie.

Yuji is rated higher than Moharaga. Mahoraga is rated higher than Gojo.

Idk what's happening lmfao.

I don't even know what's up with JJK on the wiki right now. The pages are quite amusing not gonna lie.

Idk what's happening lmfao.
YuG being above Fraudjo is accurate, what are you on about.

Idk what's happening lmfao
Yeah currently it's kinda messed up. Few of us trying to clean it up as much as possible. Gonna take some time.
YuG being above Fraudjo is accurate, what are you on about.
Yeah Yuji is the only one who can save the JJK society now..
jujutsu-kaisen.gif

I feel like getting shredded up with chainsaws and eaten is a more effective takedown than just hitting the regen guy until he eventually has his heart destroyed.

Yuji can reinforce his body with CE to prevent major cutting damage, alongside incredible pain tolerance, and a healing factor. Coupled with Yuji being a far better H2H fighter, capable with reading moves, etc.

Yuji can reinforce his body with CE to prevent major cutting damage, alongside incredible pain tolerance, and a healing factor. Coupled with Yuji being a far better H2H fighter, capable with reading moves, etc.
Is that a vote?

What does he scale to now?

Also, JJK's 8-A rating is being contested right now, so this match up might not work anymore.
Pretty much, Pochita has a massive AP advantage 8A+ (730+ tons, albiet they have 404 tons on the profile which is inaccurate as pochita upscales from The gun devil) and in the future it will be far higher than that (7-C) with the new evaluated calcs

This match shouldn't work anymore

Back