• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Me and Tempest argued in favor of Naruto and Luffy. What can Asta do, if he cant powernull?

I'm saying that he isn't mainly a magical fighter, he doesn't even purely rely on it, he just CAN use it. Either way, his Destroyer ability has no indication that it's actually magic, so I don't see how exactly he's gonna nullify magic he's not aware of.

Why exactly does Asta destroy him just because he can't full counter his attacks? That's not even Meliodas' main power. He doesn't even rely on in to beat people, he was abusing the **** out of Escanor with just strength.
That's not only because of Asta

Mel can't deal with Naruto while Luffy has regen negation. And Asta is just better than Mel overall, so he got eliminated

Me and Tempest argued in favor of Naruto and Luffy. What can Asta do, if he cant powernull?
beat people with his big ass sword.
He nulls Luffy and naruto is weak to cutting damage.
also do magic getsu ga tenshos.

eh, no. Not even close to incon. Why are nobody answering what Asta can do aside from powernull stuff? Dude can powernull Luffy, he might win against him. Can't powernull Naruto.

eh, no. Not even close to incon. Why are nobody answering what Asta can do aside from powernull stuff? Dude can powernull Luffy, he might win against him. Can't powernull Naruto.
And what can Naruto do to him?

Asta can beat Luffy
Naruto can beat Asta.
nobody agrees about Luffy vs Naruto
hence Inconclusive.

I'm asking WHY he got removed. That's why i'm talking about it.

He doesn't just have full counter, don't forget Revenge Counter where he can just take a bunch of hits then throw it out in a massive AOE attack tiers above his physicals.

Or his Destroyer ability/true magic form, where he gets an even more massive amp than Assault Mode.

Was any of this even brought up or did you just get rid of him because "full counter can't do anything"?

He doesn't just have full counter, don't forget Revenge Counter where he can just take a bunch of hits then throw it out in a massive AOE attack tiers above his physicals
He would have to survive first in a stats equal thread. It's useless.

Or his Destroyer ability/true magic form, where he gets an even more massive amp than Assault Mode.
Amps in the stat equal thread apart from speed ones are rendered null.

I'm asking WHY he got removed. That's why i'm talking about it.

He doesn't just have full counter, don't forget Revenge Counter where he can just take a bunch of hits then throw it out in a massive AOE attack tiers above his physicals.

Was any of this even brought up or did you just get rid of him because "full counter can't do anything"?
He already started with True Magic so he doesn't have amps

Actually

Who's more likely to go against Naruto?
Would Asta fight against soemone that looks like this?
cover6.jpg

Back