• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Meliodas vs Natsu vs Goku Vs Asta Vs Yuji Vs Tanjiro Vs Denji vs Perry Vs Deku

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Did one of these last year but some of the characters have gotten upgrades since then

• Speed is equalized
  • AP is equalized
  • Everyone is in character
  • No RC
  • Everyone starts 30 meters apart
  • Battle takes place at an Infinite coachella
* No AP or Speed amps
  • If characters form has a specific time limit consider it to be removed for the sake of this match
  • Characters with the most votes every round will be voted out

Six Paths Naruto:

True Bankai Ichigo:

Gear Fifth Luffy:

Ultra Instinct Goku:

True Magic Form Meliodas:

45% Final Act Deku:

100 year quest Natsu:

Denji as the chainsaw devil:

Shibuya Incident Yuji:

True Devil Union Asta:

Demon Form Tanjiro:

Perry the Platypus with all his equipment: 8 (ELIMINATED)

ddth630-e4aa68f6-ca06-427f-be93-57a61a6af9a8.png
image_2022-05-31_115751253.png
E0F94B64-FE1A-44C8-83A1-31B1E39AF120.png

16-20-8-28-19-46-48m.jpg
4cbc5e74d5c84e9b997398eb698ee58d_accountSet.png
vigilante_deku_meets_bella_in_the_city_again_mha__by_bellathehedgehog27_del2psy-pre.jpg
d16f3c91b2674a63b453a5acef37d1e4.jpg
Perry-the-platypus-x-reader-one-shots-SansiMora-Syphera-.jpg
image_2022-07-14_183737889-1024x576.png
itadori-yuji-divergent-fist.jpg
sibwpiqete.jpg
1240549.jpg

Last edited:
Wait no time limit on UI Goku? Plus unless I'm missing something he hard skillstomps everyone here.

Well i guess i'll start the voting.

I'm voting out Perry tbh, pretty much everyone heavily outranges him, and he doesn't have enough hax's to overcome such a range disadvantage.

Everyone just kinda dicks on him, including Yuji, even if you don't account for the range disadvantages pretty much everyone on the list completely outhax him as well.

Between Goku, Naruto and Ichigo...all 3 of who can fly.. and have large AoE attacks.

I think there guys will engage in battle first, especially with how they can sense energy and stuff... they will naturally hunt eachother and come head to head.

I feel Ichigo gets knocked out first between these two due to being relatively less skilled imo.

Back