• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
* Rules
1. Stats are Equalized
2. Everyone is in Character.
3. No reiatsu crush gg.
4. No summonings.

Whoever wins Fights Rinnegan Madara Stats =.

1. Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto
2. Dangai Ichigo
3. Current Luffy
4. Current Asta
5.E.ND Form Natsu
6.Prime Meliodas
7. War Arc Deku
8. Unit 000 Rei.

main-qimg-b1e185bdd86cffd6fed8f6e594d73438
EXN3lMTU8AMj7N7.jpg
one-piece-wano-luffy-cosplay-1252700-1280x0.jpeg

Black-Clover-Episode-158.jpg
Midoriya-in-My-Hero-Academia.jpeg
159-1597693_rei-ayanami-rei-evangelion-png.png
NdLw7uHQxdf-MzrF8z8YtQqv_mptjEzF8zOIzceg_7Z27qplVqKXocdw3DC5fLC0Dupwc1xFs3FMFZIpSJbd6gJo3JHT

Natsu.png
7292661776fdce65fcd0bec5e681f6f3.jpg

Votes.

1. Naruto:

2.Luffy:

3.Ichigo: 5 OUT!

4.Asta:

5.Deku:5 OUT!

6. Rei: 5 OUT!

7. Natsu: 5 OUT!

8. Meliodas: 5 OUT!

Last edited:
Ok I would say the first thing. AOEs and range would be really useful here. Idk about rei, but Mel, Ichigo, Naruto, Luffy and Natsu all have it so they have the inital advantage here.

I can only really argue for Meliodas in this scenario, I haven't kept up with Naruto, Ichigo or Deku in a while. Meliodas has stupid AOE when he utilizes his demon powers, like, when the red haired Liz died, he did an omnidirectional giant black blast from his body and annihiliated the entire Kingdom. He can also just spam black fire and completely cover the battlefield with it.

If only it was True Magic Meliodas, it'd be way better.

I can only really argue for Meliodas in this scenario, I haven't kept up with Naruto, Ichigo or Deku in a while. Meliodas has stupid AOE when he utilizes his demon powers, like, when the red haired Liz died, he did an omnidirectional giant black blast from his body and annihiliated the entire Kingdom. He can also just spam black fire and completely cover the battlefield with it.

If only it was True Magic Meliodas, it'd be way better.
To be fair, True Magic Mel has nothing extra onto his prime form besides more power

Oh btw, you showed Assault Mode Meliodas, which isn't actually prime. He just has his Assault Mode in his prime as well. He's mostly just in his 3rd demon mark form, it was basically his base back in the day. It's the form we see equaling Afternoon Mael. His Assault Mode is an at least 3x boost according to the profile, but I'm honestly unsure where that comes from.

Oh btw, you showed Assault Mode Meliodas, which isn't actually prime. He just has his Assault Mode in his prime as well. He's mostly just in his 3rd demon mark form, it was basically his base back in the day. It's the form we see equaling Afternoon Mael. His Assault Mode is an at least 3x boost according to the profile, but I'm honestly unsure where that comes from.
I liked the image lol

Unfortunately for AM, he got set up against the absolute worst opponent he could've when he was shown.

Maybe DM some people who can argue for the other characters? This is interesting and I don't wanna see it die

I don't know if it has been mentioned but Meliodas can Full Counter physical strikes enhanced with magic, so basically every single punch and kick from most of these characters.

anyways what stops semi-passive quantum manip and high 7-A ap from at fields
She can't use Quantum Manipulation offensively. A.T fields can be used offensively only to cancel other A.T fields, otherwise it's a Shield.
She is essentially 7-A, with one High 7-A attack.

deku has no 7-A ap and he freaking dies Even if he did have it he would lose to most if not all people here.

Luffy...i don't think he can pass through Naruto's or Ichigo's regen

Naruto and ichigo...idk about that one though Ichigo has soul manip and Naruto has ap

Idk much about evangelion or SDS of BC so i ain't gonna argue

deku has no 7-A ap and he freaking dies Even if he did have it he would lose to most if not all people here.

Luffy...i don't think he can pass through Naruto's or Ichigo's regen

Naruto and ichigo...idk about that one though Ichigo has soul manip and Naruto has ap

Idk much about evangelion or SDS of BC so i ain't gonna argue
1. Stats are Equalized

Back