• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Upgrade for Prime Chinjao (and associated characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across the calc for Prime Chinjao's headbutt breaking a big column of ice here.

This would be Island level+, and the likes of Prime Garp, who defeated him with not much difficulty, would scale. This also means that Sengoku, Shiki, Whitebeard and Roger in their primes all scale too. I am not so sure for Oden and the current Yonko and Admirals though.

Since the top tiers are Island level, it won't be much of a difference, just a plus at the end.

Not knowledgeable on calcs, although I remember in the past calculations for this feat were denied due to the the assumption's having to be made, if the calc here doesn't have this issue and only scales to the old gen I see no issue with it being used.

Just notifying you
Since the top tiers are Island level, it won't be much of a difference, just a plus at the end.
This means much more.
Island level+ and Island level are a crazy difference.
Garp one shot him and almost killed him, which means he would drastically scale above to Large Island

This is probably fine, as long as the calculation is acceptable.

However, it should preferably be copied to a blog in our wiki first (while giving credit) and then evaluated by our calc group members.

We have a discussion rule specifically against scaling Chinjao until we get more information from the manga.

EDIT: That calc isn't acceptable anyway because it doesn't have the details for how the sizes are found.

Okay. Understood. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back