• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minamoto no Raikou vs Meliodas (The Journey for hunting and exterminate will never end)

Of course i know that lel

Anyway with her NP were destricted, is there any meaningful change for Meliodas? Since now he doesn't need to worried about an weapons that can one-shot him
Now it's a battle of skill I guess now with Demon Mark Meliodas and Raikou with Mystery Killer + Mana Burst being comparable in Stats.

Ok, since Raikou's Noble Phantasm is now restricted, I believe this matchup has changed. I think Meli can now just AoE nuke her unless she just goes up to him and beats the shit out of him via higher skill before he does.

Mel has great AOE with Darkness but it isn't a One-Shot move and IIRC he only used the Kingdom spanning one when he was bloodlusted, and used a far, far smaller one against Galand.

Meli's scaling chain does seem a tad bit more impressive, definitely not one-shot worthy though. I believe Raikou can get into that sweet sweet CQC range and beat Meli's ass before he tries to nuke her, so Titty Mommy for my reasons lol.

200.gif

Back