• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minamoto no Raikou vs Meliodas (The Journey for hunting and exterminate will never end)

Mystery is pretty much magic in the nasuverse, from what I have heard. Servants have invulnerability based on being unable to be affected by things that don't have mystery.

Mystery gets stronger with age, Meli is 3000 years old, which is why he can even hurt her.

Although, I could be wrong. Nasuverse isn't my thing.
Yeah that it.

Even whitout his age he would count as a mystery being because his a demon

It's a weapon meant to tear the Texture known as the Age of Gods from the planet's surface.
Surface melting doesn’t require 4M temperature first of all, so there goes that.
It carries a massive amount of magical energy which projects a heat exceeding 4 million degrees Celsius which is impossible on Earth. Furthermore it has priority against life-forms, as such it is capable of destroying any living being with a form, even Gods from the Age of Gods. With it Surtr was able to kill the Norse Gods, Loki and the other Kings of the Giants. Servants are some of the only beings that have some resistance to the Sword.
And again, none of that insinuates a temperature of actually being 4M Celsius. If it was 4m Celsius it would be doing a lot more than just surface wiping, at that point you'd be vaporizing everything near you immediately, there wouldn't be any "melting" or "surface" wiping at all.
Other mention.

Theirs are feat to back up but since you like to cry about a verse don't read it's sure you can't know.
I've read all the VN's and played GO for awhile, so try there kiddo. You're talking to someone who's done various calculations for this verse, so don't try to condensed to me bud.
How can this not be accepted in the profile when it's litteraly in the profile?
4M isn't noted anywhere in the profile, let alone Servant Resistance. The accepted heat resistance for Servant's, as per the profile states they're resistant to the temperature of Lava, not 4M. So again, you can use what's accepted on the profile, or be quite and make a CRT to get this 4M nonsense accepted, and rest assured it won't.

Surface melting doesn’t require 4M temperature first of all, so there goes that.

And again, none of that insinuates a temperature of actually being 4M Celsius. If it was 4m Celsius it would be doing a lot more than just surface wiping, at that point you'd be vaporizing everything near you immediately, there wouldn't be any "melting" or "surface" wiping at all.

I've read all the VN's and played GO for awhile, so try there kiddo. You're talking to someone who's done various calculations for this verse, so don't try to condensed to me bud.

4M isn't noted anywhere in the profile, let alone Servant Resistance. The accepted heat resistance for Servant's, as per the profile states they're resistant to the temperature of Lava, not 4M. So again, you can use what's accepted on the profile, or be quite and make a CRT to get this 4M nonsense accepted, and rest assured it won't.
The 4 million stuff is actually on the profile. Right in his notable attacks section, actually.

Yeah the 4 million degrees shit is on the profile lol.
No it isn't. On his profile yes? On the resistance page no, make a CRT to get the resistance upgraded. Heat is a form of energy, so unless all Servant's have low 1-C durability this is bullshit.

The 4 million stuff is actually on the profile. Right in his notable attacks section, actually.
Already responded to this, heat resistance of Servant's aren't accepted as scaling to that and if they did it would be low 1-C durability for every Servant, and unless you want Nasu to get rocked below that I'd suggest not even arguing for this.

I disagree with this logic, as it is applying the rule of a verse to another one, but demons in NNT also ate born with immense magic power, so, its valid i guess
Even then he'd still be a mysterious being due to being 3000 years old.
No it isn't. On his profile yes? On the resistance page no, make a CRT to get the resistance upgraded. Heat is a form of energy, so unless all Servant's have low 1-C durability this is bullshit.
I was referring specifically to Fire God dude's (whatever his name is) profile, since it seemed that you thought he didn't have such heat potency.

Already responded to this, heat resistance of Servant's aren't accepted as scaling to that and if they did it would be low 1-C durability for every Servant, and unless you want Nasu to get rocked below that I'd suggest not even arguing for this.
Why did you respond to me twice bro lol.

Already responded to this, heat resistance of Servant's aren't accepted as scaling to that and if they did it would be low 1-C durability for every Servant.
Which would'nt make any sense by that logic

And funny thing is Sitonai was summoned Herc to tanked Surtr sword, but not without getting buffed first by Sitonai, and honestly i have no idea about this, can be outlier but i dunno lel

I was referring specifically to Fire God dude's (whatever his name is) profile, since it seemed that you thought he didn't have such heat potency.
I'm not talking about Surtur, I'm talking about the current accepted resistance for Servant's. If they had resistance from a Low 1-C's fire (a form of energy.) then they'd have low 1-C durability. We can clearly see the issues here.
Why did you respond to me twice bro lol.
Because you replied before I could finish all of my input?

I'm not talking about Surtur, I'm talking about the current accepted resistance for Servant's. If they had resistance from a Low 1-C's fire (a form of energy.) then they'd have low 1-C durability. We can clearly see the issues here.
How does having a resistance to heat based attacks give one durability? Has this ever been a thing?

How can you merge tearing texture and surface melting?

Not insinuating a temperature of 4M Celsius

Litteraly tell he do thing at the temperature of 4M Celsius.

It's not up to you to decide that even when they talk about the world of age of god who is like filled with mystery and so everything is different.

"I've read all the VN's and played GO for awhile, so try there kiddo. You're talking to someone who's done various calculations for this verse, so don't try to condensed to me bud."

Doesn't even know the effect of Surtr NP and authority.

4M is litteraly noted on like two of the description skill and NP on the profile, they are 0 rule about telling on which temperature the heat and fire is in the power profile.

Which would'nt make any sense by that logic.
Vel, I'm not trying to be an asshole when I say this but we both know you don't understand the finer aspects of physics. Heat is a form of energy, if they can resist a form of energy that consistently gives out output they'd have to be low 1-C in durability to be able to withstand it without dying. This is simple physics you saying "doesn't make sense!!" Doesn't disqualify it.
And funny thing is Sitonai was summoned Herc to tanked Surtr sword, but not without getting buffed first by Sitonai, and honestly i have no idea about this, can be outlier but i dunno lel
....okay...? Literally has nothing to do with what I just said above But okay.

How does having a resistance to heat based attacks give one durability? Has this ever been a thing?
Heat is a literal form of energy, you can't tank something like that without dying.
How can you merge tearing texture and surface melting?

Not insinuating a temperature of 4M Celsius

It's not up to you to decide that even when they talk about the world of age of god who is like filled with mystery and so everything is different.

"I've read all the VN's and played GO for awhile, so try there kiddo. You're talking to someone who's done various calculations for this verse, so don't try to condensed to me bud."

4M is litteraly noted on like two of the description skill and NP on the profile, they are 0 rule about telling on which temperature the heat and fire is in the power profile.
None of the above makes any sense, learn how to structure your sentences better. This is nothing more more rambling. 4M is noted on his profile, not the Servant resistance page.

None of the above makes any sense, learn how to structure your sentences better. This is nothing more more rambling. 4M is noted on his profile, not the Servant resistance page.
It's from earlier that was talking about how it's not on his profile and that was al just wank and hyperbole bruh.

And yeah not on servant profile because LB CRT is in preparation

Heat is a literal form of energy, you can't tank something like that without dying.
Maybe I'm just an idiot but I don't think we've ever used Heat Manipulation resistance as a thing that grants durability.

Again, maybe I'm just a ******* idiot :/

well maybe only much more powerful servants could tank such heat otherwise mash wouldn't die due to latent heat i guess

It's from earlier that was talking about how it's not on his profile and that was al just wank and hyperbole bruh.
Which again, it is. Heat is a form of energy that's consistently produced, if he was producing that much heat the universe would cease to exist.
And yeah not on servant profile because LB CRT is in preparation
Then why the **** are you using something that isn't even accepted in the first place in a thread that's taking place now? You've only proven my point here.
Maybe I'm just an idiot but I don't think we've ever used Heat Manipulation resistance as a thing that grants durability.
Heat doesn't bypass durability, heat is a form of energy that can be tanked via durability. Heat is just the Conduction that transfers energy from one molecule to another by direct contact.

to withstand high degrees of heat you need to have both the resistance to the heat and the energy it produces.
Again, maybe I'm just a ******* idiot :/
I wouldn't go as far as to say that, not everyone here is a physics major although I've done extensive research into that field as well when I was in school. Just watch a crash course and you get it.

Yeah, this should be discussed in a CRT, not here. Hellblaze isn't even gonna help that much since she outskills and Mystery Killer is going to fuuuuuck Meli up the butt.
This much I can agree with, although I doubt she's skilled enough to avoid attacks with some serious AoE such as Mel's. Wrath was able to nuke an entire kingdom in one go, being skilled is neat but no matter how skilled you are you can't avoid something that's nuking you and your surroundings.

This much I can agree with, although I doubt she's skilled enough to avoid attacks with some serious AoE such as Mel's.
Probably not, but I'm sure she'd use her NP to take him out if she realizes that his AoE is pretty high-gear.

Which again, it is. Heat is a form of energy that's consistently produced, if he was producing that much heat the universe would cease to exist.
The core of the sun produce 15M celsius of heat constently what you even talk lol.

Then why the **** are you using something that isn't even accepted in the first place in a thread that's taking place now? You've only proven my point here.
Because it's like tell on the profile of surtr that servant can resist it.

And what you tell is not how the thing are used here so i mean what you try to argue about?

This much I can agree with, although I doubt she's skilled enough to avoid attacks with some serious AoE such as Mel's. Wrath was able to nuke an entire kingdom in one go, being skilled is neat but no matter how skilled you are you can't avoid something that's nuking you and your surroundings.
Wrath nuked a kingdom? Can I see that? I'm a bit rusty on my NNT lol.

I'm not gonna talk about this at all, Regis can make his "CRT" or to be frank, he can shut up and use what's currently on the profile as opposed to him using what he has in plan.

For now the resistance is the temp of lava, which Hellblaze exceeds.
If we want to use your thing their nothing in meliodas profile saying it's exceed this heat.

The only mention is bypassing immunity to normal fire who can just be interpred as bypassing résistance

Last edited:
The core of the sun produce 15M celsius of heat constently what you even talk lol.
Nobody mentioned the core of the sun, stay on topic instead of dealing with different topics huh? I'm guessing you don't have a very long attention span.
Because it's like tell on the profile of surtr that servant can resist it.
  • Authority of Fire: This grants him absolute dominion over Fire which he can use to not only create a flame that is over 4 million degrees Celsius but also to reduce not only the Scandinavian World but also the whole Nine Realms to nothing but ash.

Point to me where it's ******* stated that Servant's resistance this temperature on his profile. And also, you can seriously try to at least structure your sentences accordingly since most of what you said about is literally incomprehensible.
And what you tell is not how the thing are used here so i mean what you try to argue about?
I think you've just fried my brain with that level of English, I'm not trying to be an ass since I assume English isn't your first language but damn it is incredibly hard to understand what your even attempting to say here.

Wrath nuked a kingdom? Can I see that? I'm a bit rusty on my NNT lol.
L011.jpg

Thanks lol.
If it's too small here

Back