• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE STORM THAT BLOCKED THE TWIN STARS ~ THE ANCIENT MUSIC OF HEAVEN OR HELL, HATRED, AND DESTINY

Phew, it's been a while since my last Raikou matches and since then everything has changed drastically on Fate, from the long-awaited Lostbelt CRT has been appeared and applied to the readjustment on servants invulnearability, and by that time i'm in happiness to shambles to acceptance lel

Anyway the long awaited matches for Raikou as i've planned it for a long time is here, tho considering that the twins are basically a divine spirit with tons of smurf haxes, we'll gonna use Raikou 2nd key which where she's not holding back of her divine core and bloodlusted, and without any further notice, let's get to the match!

Summary would be added later

• Chaldea Servant/PHH Dioscuri and Rider of Kalasutra Hell Raikou are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Literally every Main City of Japan start from: Sapporo City -> Shimosa Province -> Aokigahara Forest -> Tokyo Capital City -> Kyoto City -> Nagoya City -> Nagoya Port -> Sea of Japan
  • images
  • images
  • images
  • images
  • images
  • images
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 ~ 100 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Twin-Stars of Light's Gods: 0
  • The Storm's Ox-King Incarnation: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0