• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minamoto no Raikou vs Meliodas (The Journey for hunting and exterminate will never end)

Also Rai doesn't even have Analytical Prediction or precognition that'll let her evade every attacks from Mel, so while she's better at offensive striking she wouldn't be untagable to Mel by any means.

Nobody mentioned the core of the sun, stay on topic instead of dealing with different topics huh? I'm guessing you don't have a very long attention span.

Your the one talking about how producing 4M constently could destroy the universe when the sun produce 15M constently.

And for the profile thing it's mentioned here.

Lævateinn: The Sword that’s like the Sun that Causes Calamities: The great sword of Surtr in the form of an A rank Noble Phantasm, the syncretism of his Sword of Flame, Freyr's Sword of the Sun and Loki's weapon. It's a Divine Construct forged by the Planet that equals the Holy Spear, Rhongomyniad and the manifestation of multiple malignant Authorities. It's a weapon meant to tear the Texture known as the Age of Gods from the planet's surface. It carries a massive amount of magical energy which projects a heat exceeding 4 million degrees Celsius which is impossible on Earth. Furthermore it has priority against life-forms, as such it is capable of destroying any living being with a form, even Gods from the Age of Gods. With it Surtr was able to kill the Norse Gods, Loki and the other Kings of the Giants. Servants are some of the only beings that have some resistance to the Sword.

Also Rai doesn't even have Analytical Prediction or precognition that'll let her evade every attacks from Mel, so while she's better at offensive striking she wouldn't be untagable to Mel by any means.
I never said the skill difference was that big, just said that it'd be an advantage lol.

Raikou will probably go for CQC, in which Mystery Killer will come into play. This will be a slugfest lest Meli can create some juicy distance before she fuuuuucks him.

Your the one talking about how producing 4M constently could destroy the universe when the sun produce 15M constently.
Because the ******* sun's core isn't in direct expose to the vast universe, literally why do I even need to explain this to you when this is something my 13 year old nephew can comprehend?
And for the profile thing it's mentioned here.

Lævateinn: The Sword that’s like the Sun that Causes Calamities: The great sword of Surtr in the form of an A rank Noble Phantasm, the syncretism of his Sword of Flame, Freyr's Sword of the Sun and Loki's weapon. It's a Divine Construct forged by the Planet that equals the Holy Spear, Rhongomyniad and the manifestation of multiple malignant Authorities. It's a weapon meant to tear the Texture known as the Age of Gods from the planet's surface. It carries a massive amount of magical energy which projects a heat exceeding 4 million degrees Celsius which is impossible on Earth. Furthermore it has priority against life-forms, as such it is capable of destroying any living being with a form, even Gods from the Age of Gods. With it Surtr was able to kill the Norse Gods, Loki and the other Kings of the Giants. Servants are some of the only beings that have some resistance to the Sword.
The sword itself isn't always producing that levels of heat, so moot point. Again doesn't counter any of my points. Get this added to the Servant's resistance page then we'll talk, until then I'm literally going ignore you since I'm tired of you pandering.

Both of you calm your **** about Surtur. He isn't in this fight, let's just calm down, aye?

Back on the topic but disregarding the fire crap, do we assume that Meliodas already has the Demon Mark active? If so

Base OG Demon (25.2 Gigatons) < True Body Ludoshel < OG Demon w/ Crisis Amp ~ Indura Form Derieri ~ Indura Form Monspeet < Prime Elizabeth ~ Prime Demon Mark Meliodas

Or we could just have him start in Assault Mode

It's already quite big, other guy talk about mystery killer etc but we don't have any precise value on how much it's boost her damage
I bring it up because it's an advantage for Raikou and I'm clearly arguing for her lol.

It's already quite big, other guy talk about mystery killer etc but we don't have any precise value on how much it's boost her damage
I thought that Raikou scales above the 26.6 Gigatons Value? Or is it by not much?

Because I was going off her profile, then Heracles', then Gawain's

Raikou: Has A-rank strength and is thus comparable to Heracles
Heracles: Has A+-Rank Strength, which should put him above the likes of Gawain
Gawain: He is 1/3 as strong as his Numeral of the Saint Form

Gawain < Heracles ~ Raikou, higher against mystical beings with Mystery Killer, higher with Mana Burst

I'm gonna go to sleep so I don't die of not sleep. Let me know who wins tomorrow lol.

cdd.png

As for that yeah, Meliodas has the demon mark activated here, Assault Mode can be used for further amp (which is why i said no restriction)

I feel a bit bad so don't gonna argument to much (or at least I would like for my own health) but still gonna give my little input.

Base servants are scaled to the 26.6GT calc and while it's true that we don't know a value of how much is the difference in ranks servants with Rank A are know from practically one-shot other servants with lower ranks of strength, there is also the fact that Rank C NP are said to be equal to a Rank A attack and currently we scale the NP of Rank C to around the 79GT calc so while I'm not saying that Rank A Strength servants are 79GT they should still be in the 6-C+ range, with the passive buff of Mystery Slayer active Raikou is considered strong even by other servants with Rank A like Shuten and that can go up even more with Mana Burst, so in base in this match I would say that Raikou is equal or maybe a bit above than Meliodas in Assault Mode.

About the talk with Hellblaze, I'm not gonna touch the part about the heat resistance of servants but just gonna say that in principle because of Magic Resistance Raikou should negate Hellblaze.

>using Ranks to scale strength outside of a vague "is stronger than"

looks at D rank servants successfully clashing with, fighting, even defeating in a fight B+ ranks Servants

I mean her page specifically mentions and makes note of her fighting people despite her E rank strength, calling attention to it

But seriously, let's not pretend that the Ranks are consistent with showings and an ironclad way to determine stuff lmao

The part about Melt I mentioned my thoughts about it in the crt to upgrade Rank E servants to 6-C.

I mean, I'm not saying they are exactly certain value but more saying that they are showed to be greatly above other servants with lowers ranks, various times enemy servants have to compensate with other things like Emiya using Kanshou and Bakuya, and even servants with Rank A Strength think that Raikou is strong like Shuten or Kintoki for example, so based in that I personally think is fine to say that Raikou with the Mystery Slayer active would be more or less equal than Assault Mode Meliodas.

Anyway how is this fair? Does Raikou not have High 6-C and Low 6-B attacks? I feel like this isn't a balanced match at all.

Anyway how is this fair? Does Raikou not have High 6-C and Low 6-B attacks? I feel like this isn't a balanced match at all.
She does, actually. I'm also sure she'd probably use them rather quickly when she sees Meli's ghastly AoE. I actually sorta wondered how this match worked myself last night lol.

Yeah honestly it seems like Mel either nukes her into oblivion via Wrath or he gets one shot by any of her stronger attacks which aren't restricted.

Yeah honestly it seems like Mel either nukes her into oblivion via Wrath or he gets one shot by any of her stronger attacks which aren't restricted.
Yeah lol. And if she doesn't have those attacks she'd probably just get nuked. I guess this kinda doesn't work lest she just runs up to him and beats his ass via CQC.

Back