• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: VIVA LAS VEGAS, BABY ~ THE BUNNY KING AND OX-KING TALE

Yeah, turn out not many peoples caught up to Olympus yet so Dioscuri vs Raikou would be abandoned temporally until they finally catch up Olympus
But that doesn't mean i'm going to leave it out from my daily Raikou matches, it's time for an another two (this one and later would be released afterward) Raikou matches for the exchange and this time it's against the servants that peoplea are familiar from
On related note, we have so few of Summer Servants matches so i hope this can turn well
And yeah, it's going to be my babe Ruler Artoria/Bunnytoria a.k.a the peak Sensual Summer Servant design
Let's get to the fight!

Summary would be added later

• Base Raikou and Base Bunnytoria are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Las Vegas, but more specifically: Embassy Nightclub to Fremont Street Experience to Bellagio Fountain
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 ~ 50 Meters
  • Win via anyrhing!!
  • Golden Bunny "Playgirl" King: 0
  • The Ox-King "Milf" Monster Hunter: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Ruler.%28Artoria.Pendragon%29.600.2705367.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2663228.jpg

There actually is no need to equalize speed, Bunnytoria is a bit faster in base considering her B Rank but as we know with her amps Raikou can match those with A Rank Agility or even A+ (as show with Kotarou and Ushiwakamaru) so at the end Raikou would be a bit faster.

Skill wise both are comparable since both were swordmasters, Bunnytoria could actually be a bit more skilled since she was the last swimsuit swordmaster, though Raikou was also show to be the greatest swordmaster in Shimousa outside of the three god tiers and in Summer 4 she was also show to be a big deal so if there is really a difference it should be minimal.

AP wise Raikou hold a considerable advantage with her A Rank Strength, plus Mystery Slayer and Mana Burst. NP wise both reach the 2.9 Teratons, Bunnytoria could get higher depending of Rhongo restraints but in this situation the restraints shouldn't be released.

Abilities wise Raikou have a greater versatility with all her different elements, weapons and clones, and while Bunnytoria can counter to some extent the numerical advantage of the clones with her light lions in the end she still will be in a disadvantage since there will be another four stronger enemies with comparable skill. However, with Bunnytoria herself also have a good verstility and with Rhongo she can have a hax advantage, though since this version is a more relaxed one I don't know if she would really use her big powers in a normal servant battle (since after all in Summer 4 she only used her big things against the big threat to everyone that was Tenma Musashi, while against the protagonist group she had a normal fight).

Overall while Raikou have some advantages over Bunnytoria, Bunnytoria isn't helpless and have dangerous things that could give her a win however I don't think is 100% sure that she would use them, so I feel like this is actually a inco.

I think Raikou has the upper hand here unless Artoria uses her NP but I don't know if she would use it here. I can't see Raikou losing to this version of Artoria with how many useful abilities she possesses, especially the clones and anti-mystery to top it off. I shall vote Incon just because idk if Artoria would use her NP but if she does I'm all for voting Artoria. Unless mystery killer also applies to Raikou's durability against mystery...?

Pretty sure that the only reason she used her seal was because Tenma Musashi was a big threat to everyone, so is really doubtful that in a normal fight she would use it when the circumstances are completely different, though even then just in case that she would actually go for haxs like that in a normal fight is that I voted inco so to account for such uncertain possibility.

Pretty sure that the only reason she used her seal was because Tenma Musashi was a big threat to everyone, so is really doubtful that in a normal fight she would use it when the circumstances are completely different, though even then just in case that she would actually go for haxs like that in a normal fight is that I voted inco so to account for such uncertain possibility.
She would used it in a match where she could lose, she like to play not to lose

She would used it in a match where she could lose, she like to play not to lose
Raikou don't like to lose and still is unlikely to use her divine powers, same with Suzuka and other myriad of servants with strong powers that would give them a win in most situations, so could you show me any other time when as Bunnytoria she used the sealing? Because otherwise don't see how is so sure that she will choose to use that in a normal fight when most servants don't use their big shit in normal fights.

Raikou don't like to lose and still is unlikely to use her divine powers, same with Suzuka and other myriad of servants with strong powers that would give them a win in most situations, so could you show me any other time when as Bunnytoria she used the sealing? Because otherwise don't see how is so sure that she will choose to use that in a normal fight when most servants don't use their big shit in normal fights.
Bunnytoria like don't have any other real appareance where she do thing.

Considering this is base Bunnytoria, i vote incon leaning towards Raikou. I would really vote if anyone gave more arguments

Last edited:
Back