• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Charon has 5 chances. 4, really, since in his first life it seems unlikely he'd even bother. Assuming she has 8-9D resistances to everything else in his arsenal, and he knows this, then there's little that can be done.

Next chance, he already knows her deal, and he's already incredibly intelligent. He can just instantly wish from sufficient range. Literally unless her speed amp is infinite, this will be the case.

supernatural/mysterious beings/entities in general in Rakou's case have Mystery because they're from Nasuverse
Not that it matters, as I have repeated so many times now and yet been told that I've never said, but... I was told mystery wasn't verse equalized? Why would Charon be considered to have Mystery, if it is not included in equalization? This seems like cherrypicking.

supernatural/mysterious beings/entities in general in Rakou's case have Mystery because they're from Nasuverse
Not all supernatural being possess Mystery human mages are a good example of this they don't necessarily possess Mystery Themselves but they can still be considered Supernatural beings you look at the likes of Matou Zouken who's Literally made up of magic bugs.

Minamoto No Raikou is a sword master from the Heian Era and era far after the King Of Mages inhabited the earth and Mystery as a whole declined across the Human Texture

Minamoto No Raikou's Mystery Slayer is simply noted to be particularly effective against those with larger amounts of mystery not that it only activated against those who possess it

Not that it matters, as I have repeated so many times now and yet been told that I've never said, but... I was told mystery wasn't verse equalized? Why would Charon be considered to have Mystery, if it is not included in equalization? This seems like cherrypicking.
Sorry if i wasn't being clear but i do think Raikou's Skill will only work if Mystery is verse equalized

Minamoto No Raikou's Mystery Slayer is simply noted to be particularly effective against those with larger amounts of mystery not that it only activated against those who possess it
The description from the mats only ever mentioned Mystery from it's name, how she got it, and what it's effective on
Mystery Slayer: A
How Raikou was declared the strongest Mystery Slayer of the Heian Period becoming a Skill. It works with particular effectiveness as Anti-Mystery.
Unless it has showing of the skill working on supernatural things that somehow doesn't have Mystery i don't think it will work

Sorry if i wasn't being clear but i do think Raikou's Skill will only work if Mystery is verse equalized
Right, but we were specifically told that Mystery does not get verse equalized.

Not all supernatural being possess Mystery human mages are a good example of this they don't necessarily possess Mystery Themselves but they can still be considered Supernatural beings you look at the likes of Matou Zouken who's Literally made up of magic bugs.
Also about this it's been a while since i read anything Fate but I'm 99% sure any working magecraft in the modern world still have Mystery it's why it can works on servants (without MR) and i think Zouken is a bad example because he's hundreds of years old

Also about this it's been a while since i read anything Fate but I'm 99% sure any working magecraft in the modern world still have Mystery it's why it can works on servants (without MR) and i think Zouken is a bad example because he's hundreds of years old
That's exactly why I used him actually Magecraft depending on the age accumulates mysteries but the body of a Mage isn't a mystery in and of itself its actually noted that human bodies can become mysteries like in the case of Ryougi Shiki which directly implies they themselves don't have Mystery. So her fighting someone like Musashi when she was alive in Shimousa is telling

Although it doesn't really matter since whether or not she has it, if she uses it and happens to win we can't add the match to the profile anyways

So I guess I'll be on my way now hahaha

I believe they're referring to her amp. The wiki doesn't allow people to speedblitz in a speed equalized matchup against someone faster than them by default- Charon is faster than Minamoto. While she can win, she cannot win via speed amp.

I believe they're referring to her amp. The wiki doesn't allow people to speedblitz in a speed equalized matchup against someone faster than them by default- Charon is faster than Minamoto. While she can win, she cannot win via speed amp.
If her amp really is blitz-worthy, I can just unequalize speed since Charon is faster but not to the point of MFTL+

I personally don't think it matters either way. Her blitz would only be relevant if Charon were also relying on melee combat. He is not. Once he is able to, he will use Wish and this will be over. We've just been circling the drain on the match for ages as this fact catches up with people.

I personally don't think it matters either way. Her blitz would only be relevant if Charon were also relying on melee combat. He is not. Once he is able to, he will use Wish and this will be over. We've just been circling the drain on the match for ages as this fact catches up with people.
Well, I'll just keep that in mind for the Dread Emperor match

If her amp really is blitz-worthy, I can just unequalize speed since Charon is faster but not to the point of MFTL+
Even if you did Charon would scale to 11× the speed of light or at the very least 7× given that the higher ends are accepted and Raikou's max speed amp would be 6× Fate doesn't have any Calcs rn so we've just gone with baseline for now and that would mean Raikou is 6×FTL with amps so the Blitz wouldn't happen

And it would probably end up in a stomp cause she had no way to close the distance and she wouldn't even be able to tag him so he can just drop her in the stomach and we're done.

Last edited:
I'm literally gonna use Raikou again

Don't worry, I'll contact @Qawsedf234 and @LephyrTheRevanchist for this. Probably not immediately though, this has been very chaotic and all sides probably need a break
Hey pal, fair warning, Dread Emperor ain't anything like Charon. That ************ ain't surviving 8-D upgrades mid-match. Just make a different match, is my take.

Hell, look at this one, man. We've had all the Intel we need for days and not a soul is voting or concretely stating their opinion. Just do a different match.

Don't know what happened after I go but since DT answered the thing about bfr having a higher potency based on dimensionality I will simply link his answer here, don't know if still have any relevance after all the debate that happened after but since I said before that I will post the answer I just simply wanted to do so.

Back