• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After rewatching the first Avengers movie last night, it's interesting to look back on how the MCU has grown since then, with the 20+ movies and numerous shows that have come out since. Of course, the post credit scene gave a hint of what the future would hold. Those were interesting times, back when many people in the theaters didn't know who that was supposed to be...
A time when many people missed end credits

I had some idea from the comics already. My big brain has expanded since then

I had some idea from the comics already. My big brain has expanded since then
Colonel Krukov circa 2005
pewdiepie-big-brain.gif

Damm, this ep really hit different. If moon knight keeps this up with the last ep it might just be my favorite mcu show yet. Still wondering about that third sarcophagus though
Yeah didnt like the way they just ignored it like it's not a vital part of his character, We left with the season finale and Jake doesnt look a dude's who's gon appear....maybe a second season?

Damn I almost shed a tear.

I’m kinda surprised Jake didn’t show. I thought once they were going through the doors they were def gonna get to him but I guess not. I’m still hella confused about the part where they keep snapping back to “Dr. Harrow” and back to the hallways. I’m also surprised they made Ammit’s summoning off-screen. Could’ve been a really cool scene tbh.

The feels in this episode hit different...

Is this really the end of the road for Steven? Gosh, I hope not, I wanna see him team up and bond like a brothers with Marc T_T

Also, I'm really scared for next week episode finale, I hope this series doesn't suffer from D+ rushed ending cursed like it predecessor. I mean, how are they gonna wrap up Marc getting back to the real world, freeing Khonshu, and fighting Harrow and possibly Ammit in just 40-50 minutes episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back