• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Disney bought Sony out?
Eh... while I'm admittedly one of those weird people who doesn't hate acquisitions (as long as I get good products in the end), in this case, it might be best to wait a bit before allowing Disney to buy another megacorp. They're already due to gain full ownership of Hulu in a few years, apparently.

Though if Sony ends up pulling an Activision-Blizzard, then MAYBE I'll be more open to it. At that point, it'd be the only way to save the company...

I wanted to said this since the Tesseract crush feat got rejected: Tesseract? More like.....TesseSuckt!

peace-out-disappear.gif

Captain Marvel and Captain Carter Vs Wanda Variant 😋 Lesgo!!!

New stills of Charles floating chair and a likely scene of Wanda Vs Zombie Strange.

Eh... while I'm admittedly one of those weird people who doesn't hate acquisitions (as long as I get good products in the end)
I mean I don’t think any MCU film in existence is a good enough film to justify giving Disney overpowering assets in the entertainment industry unmatched for decades to come.

They’re not exactly high art. They’re serviceable films and that’s that.

Weird take to voice on an MCU thread, ik

Last edited:

multiple Stranges and multiple Wanda’s all at the same time. Interesting. I wonder if both Wandas’ are going to be antagonistic or just one of them.

that look to the camera at the end is really chilling (possible 4th wall break btw? a 4th wall break used to be unsettling rather than for the sake of comedy in a a super hero would be interesting)

John Watts is no longer directing the MCU Fantastic Four movie, who's you're guy's next pick?
Happy Madison.

Rob Schneider as Doom doing a racist gypsy accent, Adam Sandler as Mister Fantastic, some down-on-her-luck-nobody-actress as Invisible Woman, Kevin Smith as the Thing and David Spade as Human Torch.

Finally capeshit elevates.

Happy Madison.

Rob Schneider as Doom doing a racist gypsy accent, Adam Sandler as Mister Fantastic, some down-on-her-luck-nobody-actress as Invisible Woman, Kevin Smith as the Thing and David Spade as Human Torch.

Finally capeshit elevates.
Based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back