• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about the comics but hey. I spent an hour, totally wasted time, trying to "debate" with someone who believes that Sentry could only be defeated by TOAA. One of his main arguments was that Sentry could regenerate at atomic level, imagine the level. Obviously at the end he only say that I was a crying child who contradicted himself, although he didn't give any reason.
I've seen people saying Sasuke could defeat Sephiroth and Galactus could overpower Lucifer Morningstar (the comics version) so this is no surprise

IMG_6215.png

Not sure if anyone already said this, but the shotgun blocking feat didn’t really look that impressive. He looks to already be in the blocking position before any rounds are actually fired.

Not sure if anyone already said this, but the shotgun blocking feat didn’t really look that impressive. He looks to already be in the blocking position before any rounds are actually fired.
Abaddon pointed this out already
MFW I go to calc Wenwu blocking the shotgun and both are shitty to calc. In the first block Shang's head is literally taking up 90% of the frame so I can't see shit, the second shot is technically aim dodging since he knows the dude's there and even blocks before the guy even fires.
Was gonna say maybe I could do the first one if I get scale around Shang's head but then I realized that one's aim dodging too since I slowed it down and he moves before the shotgun fires. So yeah those feats are unusable. Any time in that scene he goes to block he's always looking at the guy before hand and moves before they actually fire.

Any other speed feats or bullet dodging/blocking feats?

It's about the comics but hey. I spent an hour, totally wasted time, trying to "debate" with someone who believes that Sentry could only be defeated by TOAA. One of his main arguments was that Sentry could regenerate at atomic level, imagine the level. Obviously at the end he only say that I was a crying child who contradicted himself, although he didn't give any reason.
Just ignore people like that. I mean in the recent King in Black series, Knull casually ripped open and absorbed the Void out of Sentry, just like how I rip open small loafs of bread to consume the fluffy insides. He's blatantly proven wrong by the comics itself.

when No Way Home comes out would Strange get a rating for causing the whole universal jumbo? his spell seems to have been affecting the universe pretty significantly so maybe a Universal+ via Enviromental Destruction? or would it not count since he did it accidentally

Who titled this YouTube video💀💀😭

Various comments on that video:

"Fisk vs Ben is hands down the best fight in the MCU. Kudos to the fight choreographers for this show."

"Holy shit my heart is pounding. Kingpin barely got out of that fight alive...phew."

"nice fight, excellent choreography"

"This fight was so intense. When it started, I couldn't tell which way it would go, but then Kingpin used Ben's own combat prowess against him. We need more symbolic duels like this."

"exciting fight as per usual... i loved it when ben almost had him... surprised fisk turned it around"

"Wow, that was a pretty close fight! I thought Ben was going to win at one point!"

"Urich almost won!"

Various comments on that video:

"Fisk vs Ben is hands down the best fight in the MCU. Kudos to the fight choreographers for this show."

"Holy shit my heart is pounding. Kingpin barely got out of that fight alive...phew."

"nice fight, excellent choreography"

"This fight was so intense. When it started, I couldn't tell which way it would go, but then Kingpin used Ben's own combat prowess against him. We need more symbolic duels like this."

"exciting fight as per usual... i loved it when ben almost had him... surprised fisk turned it around"

"Wow, that was a pretty close fight! I thought Ben was going to win at one point!"

"Urich almost won!"
💀💀💀💀🤣🤣 I ******* love these comments why is this even a thing

Just finished watching Hawkeye episode 3. Very good overall. I can't wait for next week's episode.

As for scaling/feats:

Echo is physically comparable to Clint.

Clint gets a bunch of his trick arrows shown off, such as putty arrows, different types of grappling arrows, and a Pym tech arrow.

It still doesn't seem like Kate scales above 9-C at this point, as she doesn't get to fight Echo and she doesn't demonstrate any obvious 9-B feats.

Gee, I wonder who Echo's uncle is...

Pizza Dog is handling all this food that dogs shouldn't be eating remarkably well.

Last edited:
I'm really liking Hawkeye so far. I can't exactly pinpoint why I like it so much, but it's just smoothing out so damn well. This honestly could end up being the best of the Disney+ series so far. The story itself isn't even that important when you look at the large scale MCU picture, yet I constantly find myself eager for the next episode. Great start after 3 episodes.

Btw, I think that may have been the best Hawkeye action we've seen in the MCU so far.

Hawkeye, Black Widow, Yelena, Xialing, Echo, Kilmonger (no suit), Okoye, and Power-Broker, and Shang-Chi (previous to his training with his aunt) engage in a battle royale. All stats are equalized (minus skill and intellect of course) and morals are off. Who wins (or at least contends for it) and why?

Round 1: Hand-to-hand only. No weapons.
Round 2: One medieval weapon of their choosing. Example: Hawkeye can choose bow & arrow, but he'd get a standard one. No trick arrows.
Bonus Round: All standard equipment.

Hawkeye, Black Widow, Yelena, Xialing, Echo, Kilmonger (no suit), Okoye, and Power-Broker, and Shang-Chi (previous to his training with his aunt) engage in a battle royale. All stats are equalized (minus skill and intellect of course) and morals are off. Who wins (or at least contends for it) and why?

Round 1: Hand-to-hand only. No weapons.
Round 2: One medieval weapon of their choosing. Example: Hawkeye can choose bow & arrow, but he'd get a standard one. No trick arrows.
Bonus Round: All standard equipment.
Does it include the Ten Rings for Shang-Shi? Cause it so, he should win

I'm really liking Hawkeye so far. I can't exactly pinpoint why I like it so much, but it's just smoothing out so damn well. This honestly could end up being the best of the Disney+ series so far. The story itself isn't even that important when you look at the large scale MCU picture, yet I constantly find myself eager for the next episode. Great start after 3 episodes.

Btw, I think that may have been the best Hawkeye action we've seen in the MCU so far.
Imo the fact its not some grand cosmic universe shifting story that makes it nice, makes things easier for us as humans to relate to ss they deal with problems on a street level.

Elaborate :v

If I forcus on her, Xialing is much more skilled in hand-to-hand combat than the others, aside from Shang, Okoye and Killmonger are the closest to her and they're clearly less skilled based on how they fight in the movie so she would have the advantage (heck, even the regular Ten Rings mooks would give difficulties to the others except for Shang)
Same goes for round two, her skills and mastery of medieval weapons surpass that of even Okoye from what we saw, the only difficulties would be Okoye's vibranium weapons due to how strong and durable vibranium is but she should still have the upper hand in terms of skills and surpass her

Same goes for Shang honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back