• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

8264962-e6692c9e-7824-4e2e-9208-33c07531ca9c.jpeg

a28z8Yf.png

Amy Pascal seems to have confirmed that there will be another Spider-Man trilogy with the involvement of Tom Holland and Marvel Studios:

"This is not the last movie that we are going to make with Marvel – [this is not] the last Spider-Man movie. We are getting ready to make the next Spider-Man movie with Tom Holland and Marvel, it just isn't part of… we're thinking of this as three films, and now we're going to go onto the next three. This is not the last of our MCU movies."

In other news, I finally got my Spider-Man tickets for a Thursday night showing on December 16. I managed to get the the last available seat that isn't in the front row, so I feel rather lucky.

Maybe due an upgrade then 👀

I make fan characters based on Marvel characters. The poll is for whoever people want to see next.
I thought they were initially 6-C anyway I wonder if someone changed it if so that weird unless it's simply misremembering.

Captain America aside I'll be seeing No Way Home Friday December 17th the day after release because the first day IMAX tickets were sold out so I couldn't get enough seats for my group so we had to delay our viewing a day. I'll probably be off the wiki on the 16th just to avoid spoilers but I hope we all enjoy the movie when it drops

I thought they were initially 6-C anyway I wonder if someone changed it if so that weird unless it's simply misremembering.

Captain America aside I'll be seeing No Way Home Friday December 17th the day after release because the first day IMAX tickets were sold out so I couldn't get enough seats for my group so we had to delay our viewing a day. I'll probably be off the wiki on the 16th just to avoid spoilers but I hope we all enjoy the movie when it drops
Same to you dude! :3

Yeah they're confirmed to be Vibranium so I'm sure of it that someone changed his wings from 6-C

"In a previous interview with Stephen Colbert, via ComicBook, Anthony Mackie said his new Captain America suit wings were made out of vibranium but never clarified if the rest of the suit was or not."

MFW I go to calc Wenwu blocking the shotgun and both are shitty to calc. In the first block Shang's head is literally taking up 90% of the frame so I can't see shit, the second shot is technically aim dodging since he knows the dude's there and even blocks before the guy even fires.
Damn that sucks ass I'm assuming they're unusable then

Was gonna say maybe I could do the first one if I get scale around Shang's head but then I realized that one's aim dodging too since I slowed it down and he moves before the shotgun fires. So yeah those feats are unusable. Any time in that scene he goes to block he's always looking at the guy before hand and moves before they actually fire.

Any other speed feats or bullet dodging/blocking feats?
Nah that's like the only scene with guns ,who knows maybe there are some arrow blocking feats from the fodder in the fight against the Ten Rings and Tao Lo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back