• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
groot-puke.gif
Pathetic peasant!
images

Interesting fact: according to this, Jessica Henwick was up for a role in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings at the same time she was up for a role in The Matrix Resurrections, but Disney and Warner Bros. told her she could only audition for one or the other. Not sure which role in Shang-Chi it would have been for.

I do hope she gets to play Colleen Wing again in the future, as I think it would be a waste if they recast or ignore the character.

So, what are waiting for to get the High 6-B upgrades passed?
Mainly waiting for someone to confirms the validity of the calculations.

The Casket of Ancient Winters calc and the Captain Marvel calc are already confirmed, and both of them have 6-B as result.
Now we just need to be sure that the Thanos calc and the Bifrost calc are correct.

After that I can start working on the draft for the revision itself, which will probably take some time.

Interesting fact: according to this, Jessica Henwick was up for a role in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings at the same time she was up for a role in The Matrix Resurrections, but Disney and Warner Bros. told her she could only audition for one or the other. Not sure which role in Shang-Chi it would have been for.

I do hope she gets to play Colleen Wing again in the future, as I think it would be a waste if they recast or ignore the character.
Probably Katy, or most likely Xialing.

At least it would've retconned the abomination that is IF

Mainly waiting for someone to confirms the validity of the calculations.

The Casket of Ancient Winters calc and the Captain Marvel calc are already confirmed, and both of them have 6-B as result.
Now we just need to be sure that the Thanos calc and the Bifrost calc are correct.

After that I can start working on the draft for the revision itself, which will probably take some time.
Nice! Looking forward to it!

It's about the comics but hey. I spent an hour, totally wasted time, trying to "debate" with someone who believes that Sentry could only be defeated by TOAA. One of his main arguments was that Sentry could regenerate at atomic level, imagine the level. Obviously at the end he only say that I was a crying child who contradicted himself, although he didn't give any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back