• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This too isn't MCU related but I was playing a game and a character could send their enemies to the past and the future while also being able to still attack them from the present by sending projections of themselves through time to strike. Would that be some sorta speed feat or just hax? I wanna make profiles when I beat the game because it's kinda wild lel

This too isn't MCU related but I was playing a game and a character could send their enemies to the past and the future while also being able to still attack them from the present by sending projections of themselves through time to strike. Would that be some sorta speed feat or just hax? I wanna make profiles when I beat the game because it's kinda wild lel
That ability sounds really cool
Also i think it would just be time hax

Thank you so much! You're literally the best. You too Colonel
No problem dude, you're part of the MCU homies, we gotta look out for each other.

Sounds like hacks hax to me, although you should probably make a separate thread to get a more clear cut answer. What game is this out of curiosity?

No problem dude, you're part of the MCU homies, we gotta look out for each other.

Sounds like hacks hax to me, although you should probably make a separate thread to get a more clear cut answer. What game is this out of curiosity?
Okiedokie will do when I get off work and the game's name is Cris Tales.

Ok so i just had a thought
so the final battle in no way home is gonna be on the statue of liberty right
and sandman will be in giant form
will sandman become statue of liberty sized? maybe not but imagine how cool that would be

I mean, we know he can so I wouldn't be surprised if he did so. Though I'm not sure the final fight will happen on the statue, more likely it will happen on the scaffolding

Also, I wonder if they will keep Sandman and the Lizard will be kept alive in their own continuity and Strange syaing they all die fighting Spider-Man will just be him not knowing everything or if they will retcon their fate

The statue of liberty is around 93 meters from ground level to tip of torch, i'll assume that as sandmans height
93m : 1.65m = 56.3636
62kg x 56.3636^3 = 358118.014606kg
Sand is about 1.602 times denser than humans
358118.014606kg x 1.602 = 573705.0593kg or 573.7050 Tons (Class K)
Sandmans GPE = 573705.0593kg x 9.81^2 x 46.5 = 2567317891.7644 Joules or 0.6136 Tons of TNT (Building level)
I believe sandmans weight would somewhat scale to his lifting strenght in this case because he has to pull all the sand to himself in order to grow in size

So THIS is what the Waifu Wars have come to...
YpLcoYB.png

You guys want me to announce a winner now, or wait till tomorrow to see if the deadlock is broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back