• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's clearly stated to have absorbed entire universes in his dimension. One article states there is no light in the Dark Dimension, the light within it only comes the worlds and universes he absorbed. Also, he doesn't have a true body because he is the Dark Dimension itself, that's why he tries to imitate Strange's face by using the Dark Dimension (Cumberbatch did motion-capture for his face).
And I doubt Celestials in the MCU can devour entire universes by themselves.

That's why we laugh in Ralph Bohner, dude single handedly killed off every marvel fans hopes and dreams throughout the multiverse
I have a guess as to why, given what I remember of Wandavision, but I don't easily trust my memory.
How/Why did he "kill off every Marvel fan's hopes & dreams throughout the multiverse"? If you'll pardon my asking?

I have a guess as to why, given what I remember of Wandavision, but I don't easily trust my memory.
How/Why did he "kill off every Marvel fan's hopes & dreams throughout the multiverse"? If you'll pardon my asking?
At the time when Wanda division with airing as soon as you know speculation was at a crazy high and we all assumed Fox X-Men tied in with Evan Peters Quicksilver but then had our dreams crushed with Ralph boner though ofc that's no longer a problem

It did because many people believed his presence in the series would make the movie versions of X-Men into the MCU official. This was a long-time dream of many fans. And even then, there was also the theory about Mephisto being in the series playing everything from the shadows and many thought this Pietro could be Mephisto in disguise.

At the time when Wanda division with airing as soon as you know speculation was at a crazy high and we all assumed Fox X-Men tied in with Evan Peters Quicksilver but then had our dreams crushed with Ralph boner though ofc that's no longer a problem
I mean, they set it up, Wandavision tying with doctor strange 2 and even having evan peters as quicksilver (Even had the captions say quicksilver from X-Men), don't forget the infamous "big cameo" rumor.

BTW, our current Hela MHS calc uses some... questionable methods. Like using a ruler to scale instead of using normal straight line pixel-scaling using MS Paint or paint.net or whatever.

I re-did the calc myself using proper pixel-scaling and guess what it yields.

BTW, our current Hela MHS calc uses some... questionable methods. Like using a ruler to scale instead of using normal straight line pixel-scaling using MS Paint or paint.net or whatever.

I re-did the calc myself using proper pixel-scaling and guess what it yields.
I'm listening no rather I'm anticipating these results hoping for some sub relativistc to rel 👀

Because he's clearly stated to have absorbed entire universes in his dimension. One article states there is no light in the Dark Dimension, the light within it only comes the worlds and universes he absorbed. Also, he doesn't have a true body because he is the Dark Dimension itself, that's why he tries to imitate Strange's face by using the Dark Dimension (Cumberbatch did motion-capture for his face).
And I doubt Celestials in the MCU can devour entire universes by themselves.
When was it stated he was the dark dimension itself ?

I'm listening no rather I'm anticipating these results hoping for some sub relativistc to rel 👀
Unfortunately, we're not gonna go anywhere near that.

But it's at least twice as high as the current calc, upto 4x as fast if we use the arm rotating in a 90 degree arc.

You could push baseline MHS+ out of it using arm movements with angles like I just stated, but that's the highest it goes.

Unfortunately, we're not gonna go anywhere near that.

But it's at least twice as high as the current calc, upto 4x as fast if we use the arm rotating in a 90 degree arc.

You could push baseline MHS+ out of it using arm movements with angles like I just stated, but that's the highest it goes.
Not disappointed by this at all that's still some major improvements

When was it stated he was the dark dimension itself ?
Tv Tropes stated that based on the fact that he has no body, his absolute control over the Dark Dimension and that he creates a face by warping the realm to imitate Strange's face. Don't know about it then, it could be that he is simply a being of pure energy without a real physical form.

Either way, he's actually the top dog of the MCU (taking aside whoever uses all Stones or the Time Stone).

Tv Tropes stated that based on the fact that he has no body, his absolute control over the Dark Dimension and that he creates a face by warping the realm to imitate Strange's face. Don't know about it then, it could be that he is simply a being of pure energy without a real physical form.

Either way, he's actually the top dog of the MCU (taking aside whoever uses all Stones or the Time Stone).
There is no source for the TV tropes thing, although Matt said years ago he has some evidence dormammu may be omnipresent, but he is doing his own thing now

Yeah, that's why I said "then", I couldn't remember where I saw this. Though I've never heard anything about Dormammu being omnipresent (although this would be logical).

Isn’t his body made of space and time? And dose the tropes have and official source or is this just there headcannon?

not seeing it, seeing as he needs his DD to suck things up(and not even destroy them)

Don't know about the space time thing, where does it come from? From what we see, it looks like he doesn't have one and is basically an energy being and has a particular connection to the Dark Dimension.
Tropes is generally a serious website, they don't write things for fun or just out of headcannon. Though they don't always put the sources on their pages.

He suck things up because he wants to ruler over existence, not because he can't destroy them. I seriously doubt an eldritch creature that can absorb entire worlds cannot destroy them. About needing his dimension, well I don't think he needs it, he just directly puts his new toys into his realm.

Well, that's certainly an interesting tidbit. I wonder if it'll come up again. As is, I'd say it's trivia that doesn't necessarily support many other big revisions.

I'm kind of cautious about this editing stuff. Kevin Feige confirmed the new series would be more tied up to the main MCU than the previous ones were and Phase 4 will focus on the Multiverse with Wanda having an enormous role to play so making this kind of ties would be logical (and great) but it could also be something random. But I'd prefer it to be planned.

I'm kind of cautious about this editing stuff. Kevin Feige confirmed the new series would be more tied up to the main MCU than the previous ones were and Phase 4 will focus on the Multiverse with Wanda having an enormous role to play so making this kind of ties would be logical (and great) but it could also be something random. But I'd prefer it to be planned.
Ya and I’m pretty sure the what if series is supposed to be a “much watch” to understand the rest of the mcu

yep so like things have been suggesting Love and Thunder will indeed be unlike any other Thor film and again as it was said before will feature the Strongest Thor yet as he goes against Gorr. This remains my most anticipated film of phase 4 rn aside from Strange, Eternals, and Ms. Marvel

For me it's this specific quote from Taika that gets me

"If it sounds like Ragnarok-but-more (‘Ragnarokier’, maybe?), Love And Thunder is still set to have its own distinct flavour. “It’s very different from Ragnarok,” promises Waititi. “It’s crazier. I’ll tell you what’s different. There’ll be far more emotion in this film. And a lot more love. And a lot more thunder. And a lot more Thor, if you’ve seen the photos.”
This is what Waititi says, Hemsworth gives us the strongest Thor statement

Ah, so hyped for Love and Thunder. Thors probably my favourite character and I love the story line this Movie will partly follow, besides Multiverse of Madness this is my most hyped film.

Imo this will lead to Thor heading off into space with the Guardians to explore who he is, while Jane Thor watches Midgard till he comes back (My headcanon prediction).

I think Hawkeye is one of the things I'm most looking forward to but also like everything else I'm just terrified for it.
Same phase 4 genuinely has me terrified but I'm still very much willing to put my hope and faith in these projects especially when we get good official news and interviews such as the waititi and Hemsworth one's where we really get some good statements for what's to come

Last edited:
So, should I post my updated Hela calc in a blog? I've decided to go with the angle-based movement as that seems to be more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back