• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got on this thread today so the question has probably been already asked but will Sylvie and Variant-Loki (and possibly Classic Loki) get a profile?

I think when we dive into the multiverse shenanigans: Strange, Wanda and possibly Thor (Depending on how powerful his upgrade is in Thor 4) will be the heavy hitters. I don't realistically see Captain Marvel getting any boosts from anything from what we currently know.
To be fair, I can't see how Strange and Wanda couldn't be superior to Carol. Strange will be the Supreme Sorcerer with an already gigantic mastery over Magic to the point he was able to fight with Thanos on equal terms while the Titan had 4 Stones and had to use them all to defeat Strange and unlike Carol and Wanda, he wasn't empowered by a Stone and without his Magic he is basically a normal human being, meaning his own magical power is enough to defy a Titan using 4 Infinity Stones without much problems.
As for Wanda, she's definitely much stronger than Carol even by Endgame. Carol had two decades to develop her powers and while she was able to contend with Thanos, he still managed to hold her off while wounded by his previous fights and weakened by the Gauntlet and she had difficulties overpowering him. Wanda had much less time to develop her abilities and almost no understanding of what she's truly capable of and all she had to do to submit him was lifting her hand. The ONLY reason Thanos didn't die on the spot was because she decided to play with her food.

Thor would have done far better in Endgame if he was in good shape and he's definitely one of the heavy-hitters of the Avengers at his prime, even above Hulk, but I don't know if he will have a power upgrade.

I just got on this thread today so the question has probably been already asked but will Sylvie and Variant-Loki (and possibly Classic Loki) get a profile?
Yes
Sylvie has memory manipulation (able to see hundreds of years in the targets past), illusion creation(creates illusions in the minds of her targets through physical contact), Magic(obviously), Mind Control and Mind Manipulation ( from her bodyswapping control of the mind control in episode 2 and control over her victims actions through touch in Episode 3), Superhuman Physical Characteristics relative to our main Loki Variant.

Our Loki first and foremost for some reason doesn't have Magic listed on his profile which is a obvious like weird thing to not have as most of his abilities are magic and stated to be such but that aside our Loki apparently has his own resistances to memory manipulation and mind manipulation, his creation, transmutation, and Telekinesis should all be expanded to more than just his daggers on his profile now because of holy hell all the stuff he does in episode 3 and onward, and him being able to casually lift large parts of a collapsed building with his TK should be noted under his LS , He has also now displayed the ability to shoot magic blast which would now grant him Energy Projection

Newer Additions
Our Loki now has memory manipulation and mind manipulation now after awakening his powers to Enchant(literally the same as Sylvie's), limited fire manipulation via. Flame dagger, Non-Physical Interaction (able to touch Alioth through enchantment) Teleportation should now be listed as one of Loki's techniques

Sylvie
Non-Physical Interaction (for the same reasons)

Alioth
Large Size type 2 or 3 (possibly varies up to type 8) , Acausality type 1 (possibly type 4 or 5, need more feedback) , Self-Sustenance Type 1, Possible Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Possible Void Manipulation, Intangibility, possibly Incorporeal. Possible 3-A rating.

This is all I have atm things have been updated as of Episode 5 so yeah give feedback accordingly.

The guy from the daredevil series is almost certainly set to reprise his role as Matt. Apparently he's set to premiere in the Spider-man No Way Home

Charlie Cox hasn't been confirmed but he's heavily rumored to be appearing in She Hulk and Spider-Man No Way Home as Matt Murdock from the Daredevil Netflix series. Of course take that with a grain of salt as it's not official confirmed unlike the other news generally posted but still it's a fun thought

I think when we dive into the multiverse shenanigans: Strange, Wanda and possibly Thor (Depending on how powerful his upgrade is in Thor 4) will be the heavy hitters. I don't realistically see Captain Marvel getting any boosts from anything from what we currently know.
Yeah I think Hemsworth states Thor will be strongest in his new movie

Charlie Cox hasn't been confirmed but he's heavily rumored to be appearing in She Hulk and Spider-Man No Way Home as Matt Murdock from the Daredevil Netflix series. Of course take that with a grain of salt as it's not official confirmed unlike the other news generally posted but still it's a fun thought
Charlie Cox may play in with J Jonah Jameson doxxing spider-man. But I think charlie cox would not be fit for the current direction NWH seems to be, a big multi-verse story featuring different universe

Jonah will already be played by J.K. Simmons as we've seen in the post-credit scene for FFH. They literally showed him so it would be weird to suddenly take a new actor for the character.

Jonah will already be played by J.K. Simmons as we've seen in the post-credit scene for FFH. They literally showed him so it would be weird to suddenly take a new actor for the character.
I think they meant that Daredevil might be selling pictures to the media of Spiderman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back