• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 15

@Arian: Aye.

Far as I've read, it's really mainly Rusalka's story though ofc Beatrice is part of it as you all might have known or seen by SttW's story cover. There's also the bit of Rusalka and the Legion being able to see peoples souls by their colors and the hues of them but that's not really surprising or new since even the OG DI VN already notes that.

Anyways, I won't really spoil anything about it. Especially concerning that of Monroe.

Ah. Btw, I came across a part about Ahnenerbe' having types based on who each member of the Legion have like Beatrice having an "Arms type Ahnenerbe" due to her weapon being in the form of her saber she always carries and there's something about an "Amalgamation Type" that I think states how the Holy Relic is integrated to their whole body.

Is there a clear definition to these types because I don't recall the VN going in that much in DI but then again it's been a while since I last looked into it.

Krampform is old news. You can even find it in the Dies irae glossary in Light's page.

That pic is from Akebono no Hikari, yes.

No, if anything it is the Amantes Amentes to KKK's Acta est Fabula. It's the all ages version with extra content. Which includes a post game story set in Amaterasu's World, where that stuff in the pic happens.

So I was reading through the KKK tv tropes, and I read that Rindou is the only person to not be self-centred. Why is that?

In addition to my previous question...

Is it open that Kajiri Kamui Kagura takes place after Dies Irae right from the start, or is it not until the Tenmas have their true names revealed or something that readers realise?

They read more like a VSBattle profile than a TVTropes one. And spoils some major things without even putting them behind spoilers.

Hey, I remember something about battles between Rosei being more about who's more impressive than who's actually more powerful. Am I remembering right? If yes, more details please.

Anyone think that the "outsider" enemies we're seeing in Pantheon are going to be those of Cthulhu Mythos?

Y'know, the Outer Gods and the likes.

Speaking of Mercurius

Both his tabbers have his god form. I'm going to add his sensory/Karl image to a first tabber.

I didn't put that image up to start people off on hating on the anime.

I put it up because it's a full body rendered image of Marie facing the viewer, essentially the ideal for a character profile image.

Back