• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
Reason why this is a staff thread

It has been over 2 years since this verse was deleted, but now I think it is time to bring it back.
That's why I'm here. I will make shinza sword shed it's rust of blood and regain its former brilliance. I swore myself that I will rescue it from this demonic oblivion and no words will change my mind. You surely know how stubborn I can be.

Notably, it has been tried before and then it was decided it should be brought back when all the pages were ready. Now that they are, let us bring back this verse.
This revision is broken into parts so it does not turn into the wormhole the last one became. Part one is simply tackling the reasons why it was deleted and getting an actual clear approval that the verse can be brought back. While the other parts will have to do with the pages that are being brought back and their tiers entry by entry (Paradise Lost, Dies Irae, KKK and Avesta of black and white) due to the bulk of the verse

These are the reasons it was deleted in the first place
  • only well a handful of people are interested in the verse as all the other guys are gone
Well this is still true but we have some new guys who are not just out to wank the verse
So I will say that is enough to support the verse
  • Shinza CRTs remains unfinished and their are more “bumps” in the thread than actual messages as once Catz, Yuri, Tarang and I replies no one else replies so it’s hard to get any CRT passed their are tons of such CRTs still open currently
Well this is left to the current thread mods and admins, I hope you can help pass the CRTs not to worry the toxic shinza fans that would attack you are gone. Also the current new rule on caps of open CRT per verse will make it so no other thread can be opened unless the open ones are concluded
  • the current Shinza profiles ratings are just plain wrong as well, we have additional information now but nobody is out there making a CRT
Not anymore, we have worked on this for years even though we were practically dragging through, but well we have finally gotten here
  • the PnA sections too while it is better it is also lacking
The PnA are not lacking anymore
  • The intelligence section of some profiles are just non-existent
well no more, as now we will fix that
  • the current Shinza supporters can’t agree on a single thread
We agree on major things like tiers and all but the simple and more complicated abilities are something not everyone can agree on. No matter though, since this is normal. If you do not think so find me a verse without thread where the supporters do not disagree on things
  • A bulk of the verse is untranslated
Not anymore, There are 3 entries that are translated out of 5. Links to the translations will be linked or asked on request. Also link to the raw materials too will be provided for anyone who is willing to cross check anything they think is suspicious

One more reason why the verse was deleted but was not added at the time cause it may cause problems. The reason is @QuasiYuri, a staff member who practically butchered the verse by positing themself as someone who knows Japanese even though they do not. After their whole shenanigans, the verse supporters were tired.

I believe the verse and the whole community is healthy now for this wonderful verse to come back, so with Staff blessings, we can start making CRTs.

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

I'm fine with it coming back for the love of god can we not rely on K3 too much. I get that a decent bit of the cosmology comes from that, but that particular entry is what caused so much dispute in the first place specifically because people were posting out of context scans, with equally sus translations.

If you really want the verse back, I'd mainly rely on the 3 translated stories we have to make a foundation, then after that's done, try and squeeze in the untranslated ones.
Just my two cents. I'd like the verse to make a comeback though. I know my vote doesn't particularly matter but meh

@Everything12 @DarkDragonMedeus @Planck69 @Antvasima @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @LordGriffin1000 @UchihaSlayer96 @Damage3245 @DarkGrath @Deagonx

To reiterate what was said in the OP; there was once a very controversial verse, Shinza Bansho/Masadaverse that was deleted for a variety of reasons.

This thread is attempting to begin reintroducing it. Note that no profiles are included because this thread isn’t seeking to propose any renditions of the pages, but rather, is merely seeking permission to even reintroduce it in the first place. Which, for the record, is required for deleted verses btw.

That being said, it should be VERY easy to evaluate, so any help in that regard would be appreciated.

So, I don't personally have any knowledge of this verse at all, with regard to the media itself or what it was like here on the wiki/forum. Further, I am not familiar with what sort of criteria we employ with regard to deleting or reinstating verses. I will remain neutral for now until there is more input or potential counterarguments.

Only way to see whether the problems are actually resolved is to make a CRT with proposals for the most major pages and see if the old issues pop up again.
Given, from the little I heard about the verse, you gonna have to reevaluate its whole standing the moment the Tiering Revision is actually applied. So you might want to consider waiting until that happened, 'cause otherwise you will for now be in standard limbo.

Last edited:
Given, from the little I heard about the verse, you gonna have to reevaluate its whole standing the moment the Tiering Revision is actually applied. So you might want to consider waiting until that happened, 'cause otherwise you will for now be in standard limbo.
This is a good point, and similarly the one piece of info that I do have about the verse is that its a Tier™ verse and it does make more sense to wait for that to become clearer before any CRTs are made.

If I may intervene in a staff only thread, wasnt Shinza already accepted in the very thread you have linked @PrinceofPein?

In fact, going the OP, a huge amount of Staff members, including 2 Bureaucrats, have agreed to the potential reinstation of Shinza.
That was more than a year ago, which was why this is better to be redone and also the last one kind of spiralled out of the OG purpose.
Only way to see whether the profiles are actually resolved is to make a CRT with proposals for the most major pages and see if the old issues pop up again.
This was something I thought about, but based on what I know, the revisions are finished and all that is left is applying them and editing the tiering system and FAQ pages.
Or is there anything left to do?

all that is left is applying them and editing the tiering system and FAQ pages.
Or is there anything left to do?
I mean, you said it already. They need to be applied, first. We are currently in a transition period and you can't exactly make CRTs for standards that aren't formally instated yet. In that regard, my thoughts mirror DontTalk's.

The general issues with making a verse that would likely end up in tier 1 during a time when tier 1 is being heavily revised have already been brought up. I would like to note a separate concern I have, however.
Not anymore, we have worked on this for years even though we were practically dragging through, but well we have finally gotten here
The PnA are not lacking anymore
well no more, as now we will fix that

Could you substantiate these statements? You've not linked anything along the lines of say, draft pages in the OP. You've stated a lot regarding how you and the other supporters have made headway on fixing the issues that the profiles had before, but it's not clear if you have or the means by which you've fixed them with such brevity to your case.

To be clear, it's not that I don't trust you have made work in this regard. The issue is that neither I nor anyone else can evaluate whether the issues are actually fixed and how they have been fixed in the thread's current state. I couldn't earnestly claim that the verse should be reinstated when there is nothing to evaluate about the reinstatement.

I read Dies Irae a few years back when it was still on the wiki, great novel.

I definitely agree with this
I'm fine with it coming back for the love of god can we not rely on K3 too much. I get that a decent bit of the cosmology comes from that, but that particular entry is what caused so much dispute in the first place specifically because people were posting out of context scans, with equally sus translations.

If you really want the verse back, I'd mainly rely on the 3 translated stories we have to make a foundation, then after that's done, try and squeeze in the untranslated ones.
Just my two cents. I'd like the verse to make a comeback though. I know my vote doesn't particularly matter but meh
The foundation or just baseline tierings should probably be based on the translated visual novels which are completely unambiguous and easy to evaluate.

When you have a strong foundation, then you can start thinking about upgrades based on Kajiri Kamui Kagura, since the foundation isn't based on K3, even if they aren't accepted there isn't going to be a precedent for the pages to be deleted.

The general issues with making a verse that would likely end up in tier 1 during a time when tier 1 is being heavily revised have already been brought up. I would like to note a separate concern I have, however.

Could you substantiate these statements? You've not linked anything along the lines of say, draft pages in the OP. You've stated a lot regarding how you and the other supporters have made headway on fixing the issues that the profiles had before, but it's not clear if you have or the means by which you've fixed them with such brevity to your case.

To be clear, it's not that I don't trust you have made work in this regard. The issue is that neither I nor anyone else can evaluate whether the issues are actually fixed and how they have been fixed in the thread's current state. I couldn't earnestly claim that the verse should be reinstated when there is nothing to evaluate about the reinstatement.
Noted, when I am home and on PC. I will send a page from each of the entries and the general abilities page.

The_Return_of_the_King_Banner.png

The foundation or just baseline tierings should probably be based on the translated visual novels which are completely unambiguous and easy to evaluate.

When you have a strong foundation, then you can start thinking about upgrades based on Kajiri Kamui Kagura, since the foundation isn't based on K3, even if they aren't accepted there isn't going to be a precedent for the pages to be deleted.
As one of the people who TRIED to keep the series around here when it was here, I do agree with this stance.

The VN's or entries of the series (back when Masada only made the VN's before he tried to do Pantheon...then continued on the series with the older parts and I guess back to the VN's but as WN's/LN's) build up atop of each other.

Paradise Lost (PL/ParaLost) being the first gave the series some sort of foundation such as the "Throne of God", which later gets expanded more clearly with Dies Irae (DI), then added on further with Kajiri Kamui Kagura (K3).

Dies Irae plus Interview with Kaziklu Bey VN's might be the only things translated (well there's also "Song to the Witch" that was fan translated IIRC?) but they do serve as an alright foundation, especially with DI as a whole explaining that there's two types you can fall under even as a God in terms of Color/Craving/Disposition/Etc. But PL and K3 alone still serve their purpose to have things established also, the former with the Throne (of a sorts) and the latter on the Gods and on creation + how cosmology works for each God on there.

Last edited:
Honestly, I wanna comment so bad but can't due to it being a staff thread.

Either way the HYPE is real for my favrite verse to get back on the site, but for real though it would look a lot more promising if we had links to some of the profiles as "examples" to prove that the claims are actually real as mentioned above. It would also be good, if we started by only adding the oficaill translated stuff at the start as a solid foundation for the future.

Either way, huge respect for all the people that have worked hard to help this verse return to it's glory (to this site) and all the staff that are willing to evaluate it.

Lastly I wish you good luck, it must have been a lot of hard work, and it is only the start.

I know this is a staff thread but I would like to comment a few things.
If the verse has fixed the "translation" problem, meaning, the people who involved have translated enough materials be it from Visual Novels to data books,... then it deserved another chance to come back here. Just like Demonbane Mythos. A reminder that the translation for the Three Colors' battle in Rea's Route is very abysmal. Based on the my current standard, I can say that the official English localization of Dies Irae AA is just... plain bad, if you can fix it the way I fixed Mondaiji and Demonbane, then all is good.

I should note, the one thing that is left is adding references to the pages, so it is easier for others to check but that is an extremely hard work due to the bulk of the verse so it will have to be done gradually.

Here are two of the pages and the general pages
Are references really the only thing missing from these profiles?

From what I gather, what you've just showed is just the old, deleted profiles, with slight alterations here and there. Reinhard's profile is too much of a hassle to do that with, but here's a side-by-side comparison with Mercurius' profile, with the most recent edit from 2022 on the right and your version on the left, and you see the two are quite literally identical. (And other Admins can verify this for both pages, if they like).

At this point, I'm admittedly not sure of what the reasoning for bringing Shinza back is. If it's "It was deleted for dumb reasons and should be brought back," that's fine by me, but the OP gives off the impression that a decent chunk of the reasons are rooted in alleged problems that the old profiles have, which your drafts seemingly don't show any resolution to.

From what I gather, what you've just showed is just the old, deleted profiles, with slight alterations here and there. Reinhard's profile is too much of a hassle to do that with, but here's a side-by-side comparison with Mercurius' profile, with the most recent edit from 2022 on the right and your version on the left, and you see the two are quite literally identical. (And other Admins can verify this for both pages, if they like).

At this point, I'm admittedly not sure of what the reasoning for bringing Shinza back is. If it's "It was deleted for dumb reasons and should be brought back," that's fine by me, but the OP gives off the impression that a decent chunk of the reasons are rooted in alleged problems that the old profiles have, which your drafts seemingly don't show any resolution to.
I'd also like something to be clarified: Is KKK being added back right away alongside the rest of the verse, or not? The blog posts you've linked have scans from it in them, like this one and these ones. Worth to point out that the latter two were seemingly actively added, too, since the latest edit in Mercurius' deleted profile has his intelligence at Supergenius, whereas these are new scans justifying it as Nigh-Omniscience.

So, I reiterate: Did the old profiles actually have meaningful issues that led to their deletion, or do you just think the deletion happened for poor reasons and should be undone? Are you going to stick solely to the translated parts of the verse, or are you going to delve into the untranslated ones too? It's a bit odd, seeing as you mention in the OP that you and an unspecified bunch "worked on this for years" and such.

Yes

The profiles are only one of the reasons why it was deleted, and in fact, everyone agreed that while the intelligence sections of some profiles are non-existent, half of the profiles are decent. which was why the profiles point had to be conceded upon as not being a reason in the deletion thread. Please I will like to list the reasons again as you are trying to take the arguments in a different direction
  • only well a handful of people are interested in the verse as all the other guys are gone
  • Shinza CRTs remains unfinished and their are more “bumps” in the thread than actual messages as once Catz, Yuri, Tarang and I replies no one else replies so it’s hard to get any CRT passed their are tons of such CRTs still open currently
  • the current Shinza profiles ratings are just plain wrong as well, we have additional information now but nobody is out there making a CRT
  • the PnA sections too while it is better it is also lacking
  • The intelligence section of some profiles are just non-existent
  • the current Shinza supporters can’t agree on a single thread
  • A bulk of the verse is untranslated
7 reasons and only 2 has to do with the profiles and then it was said that half the profiles are of better standards than most wiki pages. with the DI pages being one of the best profiles. So agreed I did change some things that I find incorrect in some of the DI pages and added some things, I left the rest as it is since you know do not try and fix what is broken. Do you expect me to rewrite the entire thing when there are only few things wrong?
I'd also like something to be clarified: Is KKK being added back right away alongside the rest of the verse, or not?
it is being added back
The blog posts you've linked have scans from it in them, like this one and these ones. Worth to point out that the latter two were seemingly actively added, too, since the latest edit in Mercurius' deleted profile has his intelligence at Supergenius, whereas these are new scans justifying it as Nigh-Omniscience.
Well like I said, all that is left from the profiles are the references and links to the OG work and the translation. OG work so anyone can verify and then translations if you are felling trusty and just want to take what is on the profile for it.
So, I reiterate: Did the old profiles actually have meaningful issues that led to their deletion, or do you just think the deletion happened for poor reasons and should be undone?
If you think the toxic environment of shinza then is poor reasons or the fact that majority of the supporters cannot agree on a single thing or the fact that a single member can ruin the pages if they felt like it, then sure I agree with you, they are poor reason and the decision should be reverted.
Are you going to stick solely to the translated parts of the verse, or are you going to delve into the untranslated ones too?
We are using both, the only untranslated material we are not using is Aditya, cause it still has a long way to go. As of now we have copies of all the raw materials, which a native Japanese speaker translated, hence why this would be what the sample of what the pages will be, link to the references where you can find the needed things in the OG pages, here is a new page that is still in the works.
In fact, if not for copyright issues, I will gladly share the entire work as a link at the bottom of each page, but there is no copyright against sharing a page of it. The only reason why the references are not yet linked to the page is cause there are discrepancies in the pages numbers, and trying to get the exact minutes each scan was found in DI is tasking.
It's a bit odd, seeing as you mention in the OP that you and an unspecified bunch "worked on this for years" and such.
Yes we worked on it, and most of them are not even on the wiki, just 2 and they are not even active. And what most of our work contains in getting the source materials and then translating them properly, I and @Reizen23 just dealt with the pages and that was before he had to start his Bible studies.
Also the requirement to work, is for you to have read the source materials, if you have not, we send it to you and the properly translated version and then when you are done, we send a link for you to join. Hence, we curbed the whole having little knowledge on shinza working on shinza pages.

Yes

The profiles are only one of the reasons why it was deleted, and in fact, everyone agreed that while the intelligence sections of some profiles are non-existent, half of the profiles are decent. which was why the profiles point had to be conceded upon as not being a reason in the deletion thread. Please I will like to list the reasons again as you are trying to take the arguments in a different direction

7 reasons and only 2 has to do with the profiles and then it was said that half the profiles are of better standards than most wiki pages. with the DI pages being one of the best profiles. So agreed I did change some things that I find incorrect in some of the DI pages and added some things, I left the rest as it is since you know do not try and fix what is broken. Do you expect me to rewrite the entire thing when there are only few things wrong?

it is being added back

Well like I said, all that is left from the profiles are the references and links to the OG work and the translation. OG work so anyone can verify and then translations if you are felling trusty and just want to take what is on the profile for it.

If you think the toxic environment of shinza then is poor reasons or the fact that majority of the supporters cannot agree on a single thing or the fact that a single member can ruin the pages if they felt like it, then sure I agree with you, they are poor reason and the decision should be reverted.

We are using both, the only untranslated material we are not using is Aditya, cause it still has a long way to go. As of now we have copies of all the raw materials, which a native Japanese speaker translated, hence why this would be what the sample of what the pages will be, link to the references where you can find the needed things in the OG pages, here is a new page that is still in the works.
In fact, if not for copyright issues, I will gladly share the entire work as a link at the bottom of each page, but there is no copyright against sharing a page of it. The only reason why the references are not yet linked to the page is cause there are discrepancies in the pages numbers, and trying to get the exact minutes each scan was found in DI is tasking.

Yes we worked on it, and most of them are not even on the wiki, just 2 and they are not even active. And what most of our work contains in getting the source materials and then translating them properly, I and @Reizen23 just dealt with the pages and that was before he had to start his Bible studies.
Also the requirement to work, is for you to have read the source materials, if you have not, we send it to you and the properly translated version and then when you are done, we send a link for you to join. Hence, we curbed the whole having little knowledge on shinza working on shinza pages.
Those are satisfying enough answers for me. I'll let the others speak on whether they find them sufficient as well.

In fact, if not for copyright issues, I will gladly share the entire work as a link at the bottom of each page, but there is no copyright against sharing a page of it. The only reason why the references are not yet linked to the page is cause there are discrepancies in the pages numb
Ok now I have to ask this. I've noticed that the profile is using very similar with this in its notable powers, equipment and even the PnAs with only a few tweaks. Did you managed to get permission to use them?

And I don't get what you mean by copyright even? Also a tip? Don't use unreleased VN scans as that hasn't even come out yet besides a few screenshots.

Ok now I have to ask this. I've noticed that the profile is using very similar with this in its notable powers, equipment and even the PnAs with only a few tweaks. Did you managed to get permission to use them?
I did reach out to EMS last year about using his profiles, since then I could not get the Avesta books personally, he never responded and I later got the books personally. That is when I realized that - The notable powers and equipments section was gotten from avesta glossaries directly from the books and the wiki directly, not his page. Which is also what he has on his page, hence the similarities.
So if you will, I copied from the source materials and not him, which is something he copied from. Also the page is not done, it still lacks what is in Glossary 21 - 30 and 31 to 40, also chapter 3 and 4. Reason why I sent it, is to show that each statement will link to a reference.
And I don't get what you mean by copyright even?
The works I possess are still behind a paywall, so it is copyrighted hence the entire copy cannot be shared on this wiki
Also a tip? Don't use unreleased VN scans as that hasn't even come out yet besides a few screenshots.
I am not using unreleased VNs, I have never even mentioned using them. Avesta novels are done

That's fair but those copy pasted part is literally from Trex at spacebattles (Here for Saoshyant Asvatereta and here for Saoshyant Taurwairi ). Regardless I think you should ask him for permission on that first anyway.

I'm pretty sure the entire work of Avesta is in an LN right now. It's just the glossary that's the problem.
Most of his words are direct translations, I will still text him right now. Also, I will do it with my own words.

I know only staff can comment here, but I do have a concern about this verse.

I know little about this verse, but after reading about the verse online it seems like it almost glorifies characters who are Nazis (such as the infamous Reinhard Heydrich) and almost turns a blind eye to their real life crimes during the Holocaust. Is this true?

I know only staff can comment here, but I do have a concern about this verse.

I know little about this verse, but after reading about the verse online it seems like it almost glorifies characters who are Nazis (such as the infamous Reinhard Heydrich) and almost turns a blind eye to their real life crimes during the Holocaust. Is this true?
It does not glorify Nazis, in fact during the war, the LDO kills both the germans and the allies. Practically most of them kill anything in sight, i.e. they really do not care. The major reason why they joined the war was so they could gather souls so meaning they just want to increase their kill count.

Also the war was only spoken about in song to the witch and beginning of DI and the interview. Which practically amounts to 1% of the whole work. I.e. The war was just a bit of a background details and not a minor or major plot line of the story.

For the record, Reinhard in shinza, is not the one in real life, 2 very separate entities and aside reinhard giving the LDO members the permission to partake in the war so as to increase their soul stock, he himself did nothing and cares nothing for the war.

Lest I forget, it was Schreiber that nuked Berlin or rather him landing/racing in/through Berlin razed the city to the ground

Me? Ah right, I'm... Number XII of the Longinus Dreizen Orden's Obsidian Round Table. Battalion Commander Wolfgang Schrieber, Hróðvitnir. I ride faster than all creation, and was the first to swear fealty to Lord Heydrich as his loyal Albedo. I am the First Fang of the Beast!​

Point in case of them attacking indiscriminately.

If they were truly Nazis, Germany would have won the the war lol

Last edited:
Back