• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
Ladies, Gentlemen and people that their username have the number "12", A bit over a year ago I proposed that Shinza be deleted in this thread while we work on it. but
Let the curtains rise on tonight's Grand Guignol ~ Mercurius
When the verse was proposed the verse to be deleted I promised to remake the verse again and work on it over the years, but when I started the verse again, I fell in love again so I have working on it for months now and reading all I can all over again, so now we are ready to remake it. To begin

The reason why it was deleted is as follows
  • only well a handful of people are interested in the verse as all the other guys are gone
Well this is still true but we have some new guys who are not just out to wank the verse in addition to Me, @Tarang123, @Everything12, @Dereck03 and @catzlaflame and the l
So I will say that is enough to support the verse
  • Shinza CRTs remains unfinished and their are more “bumps” in the thread than actual messages as once Catz, Yuri, Tarang and I replies no one else replies so it’s hard to get any CRT passed their are tons of such CRTs still open currently
Well this is left to the current thread mods and admins, I hope you can help pass the CRTs not to worry the toxic shinza fans that would attack you are gone
  • the current Shinza profiles ratings are just plain wrong as well, we have additional information now but nobody is out there making a CRT
Not anymore, we have worked on this for months even though we were practically dragging through, but well we have finally gotten here
  • the PnA sections too while it is better it is also lacking
The PnA might still be the same, but I believe that will added a few more abilities to this pages
  • The intelligence section of some profiles are just non-existent
well no more, as now we will fix that
  • the current Shinza supporters can’t agree on a single thread
we agree on the major things that matters like the tiers and scaling unlike before.
  • A bulk of the verse is untranslated
This is still true, but guess what we have a good translator who is helping us and calling us out on BS TLs.

That said this is just a thread to undo the ban of the verse on the wiki, the actual threads for the pages and all comes later part by part, but for now let us get this accepted.

So like Beatrice said to Eleonore
That's why I'm here. I will make your sword shed it's rust of blood and regain its former brilliance. I swore myself that I will rescue you from this demonic castle and no words will change my mind. You surely know how stubborn I can be.
I am also saying I will make shinza regain its former glory and brillance on this wiki.
Here is a quick blog explaining the major concepts

Agree: @Vasco @Arkenis @LordGinSama @Everything12 @First_Witch @Dereck03 @DontTalkDT @Antvasima @Tarang123 @Reizen23 @Potemkat @Ovy7 @RaveeCPN @Ultra_instinct_issei @Kyozen @Tony_di_bugalu @Rakih_Elyan
Disagree: @Darksmash
Neutral: @Ultima_Reality (waiting on his reply)

Now I am done with the reading and what has been keeping me busy, I will work on all my outher side projects I left abandoned also

Last edited:
"No mortal man under the sun, no powers that be, no chains that bind shall constrain Him, for He dwells in the nether;
a soul from the grave is He. His shackles crumble, his chains fall limp onto the ground before His will;
He, the Dweller in the Grave, His cries of mingling agony and madness.
No man, no divine breath that course the veins of this universe hold the power to sway Him.
And so the Lord asked – what manner of beast are you? Your lips breathe folly; your question a sage intellect would never hatch.
If you know not what I am – very well, I shall answer. Know my name, for it is Legion.

Briah: Gladsheimr - Gullinkambi Fünfte Weltall!"

latest

"No mortal man under the sun, no powers that be, no chains that bind shall constrain Him, for He dwells in the nether;
a soul from the grave is He. His shackles crumble, his chains fall limp onto the ground before His will;
He, the Dweller in the Grave, His cries of mingling agony and madness.
No man, no divine breath that course the veins of this universe hold the power to sway Him.
And so the Lord asked – what manner of beast are you? Your lips breathe folly; your question a sage intellect would never hatch.
If you know not what I am – very well, I shall answer. Know my name, for it is Legion.

Briah: Gladsheimr - Gullinkambi Fünfte Weltall!"

latest
Based..., , ,., so zased..

That said this is just a thread to undo the ban of the verse on the wiki, the actual threads for the pages and all comes later part by part, but for now let us get this accepted.
Not anymore, we have worked on this for months even though we were practically dragging through, but well we have finally gotten here
I understand you want to save the discussion of the details until later, but do you have an example of a revised page? To be frank, this seems to just be echoing the sentiment of "We won't make the same mistakes again. Please let us back in." without much evidence of how specifically the pages have been changed/improved upon.

I understand you want to save the discussion of the details until later, but do you have an example of a revised page? To be frank, this seems to just be echoing the sentiment of "We won't make the same mistakes again. Please let us back in." without much evidence of how specifically the pages have been changed/improved upon.
We need to re accept the pages or rather the tiers on the pages and the abilities created, so there is no official page yet and frankly it is unnecessary.
It was deleted for some reason and now those reasons have been fixed.
Oh and btw the reason why the pages were deleted if you go through the thread, was due to lack of supporters and an official translation.
Well now we have supporters and again we have an official translator, so that way we dont get spoonfed lies based on faulty translation.
So it is not "let us back in we will not do it again", it is "we have done all the necessary things, it is time for us to come back"
Does that mean I get Yakou Madara back?
sadly

Well this is still true but we have some new guys who are not just out to wank the verse in addition to Me, @Tarang123, @Chasekilleen and @catzlaflame
So I will say that is enough to support the verse
And me.

well still pretty much like the last, this is an example of a page I have gone through and verified. So the purpose is to make the verse more accurate, an example here
The last bulletpoint says Hadou instead of Hegemony.

no the characters page i mean.
Pretty sure we can also restore the old profiles and build off them if you want to do that.
what E12 said, the character pages are still pretty much the same as I plan to use the former pages and build on them, except we have new characters now that are created and also will add new abilites and also improved intelligence section.

And since the cosmology blog is just almost done and we still need to go through it, I cannot paste that for now

Congrats, i hope this time the revision will include proper Japanese scans and proper translation + explanation. My Demonbane Respect Thread is exactly like that, gambatte!
One of the issue with the verse was that stuff that didn't have an official translation had 'only' a Japanese scan attached and people didn't like that. So that wasn't a problem here.

Out of curiosity is okay to use R/Translation for accurate unbiased translations from someone who either has years of experience speaking the language you desire translated, or someone who was born raised, and is native to the country where the language is believed to be origin from?

Congrats, i hope this time the revision will include proper Japanese scans and proper translation + explanation. My Demonbane Respect Thread is exactly like that, gambatte!
One of the issue with the verse was that stuff that didn't have an official translation had 'only' a Japanese scan attached and people didn't like that. So that wasn't a problem here.

here is an example of how it will be.
A picture of the actual feat, the text and a translation below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back