• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have directly seen in di how Beri'ah breaks the laws of the multiverse surpassing them everytime that it is activated
and we know that this happened everytime Merc repeated his law,heemanated infinite times
main-qimg-b52654e6c4d9952336fed99e49da5cf2

and everytime,Beri'ah was above that,this despite it is directly stated that laws can be used on top of itself adding layers
main-qimg-c71934038086fa143e23dbf0a3206572

it is further confirmed in Pantheon prologue where Nerose painted over his picture infinite times
main-qimg-193485aa9cf172a395688537cd5102cd

and Overwriting a law
main-qimg-ee30007d9cb052df177829af093acae5

means to transcend it
main-qimg-960049507e2fdd94be7700f3a984b20f

if we go by Paradise Lost's definition,higher layer=higher dimension(from what I remember)
視界を潰し、 空間さえ歪める毒気は、この区画で最下層だけを別次元に切り離している。 これでは確かに、今まで誰も辿り着けなかったのも肯けるというものだ。 俺以外で、 このヴェールを突破できる者などそういまい。 The poison that blocks my field of view and even distorts space itself deposits from the lowest layer to another dimension. This is certainly a place that no one has ever been-beside me, no one could break trough the veil.
Screenshot_20221008_092707_1.jpg

やはり、五層目とはここのことだったのか...... と。 As I thought, the fifth layer is this place.....
Screenshot_20221008_092726.jpg

it is reconfirmed in K3 when The throne is stated to be a higher phase and having only 1 layer left in the singularity
「あと薄皮一枚。その程度だろう。俺としてはそれが唯一の無念だが、あるいはこれで良かったかもしれない。 おまえたちが真に切り開くと言うのなら、お膳立てはここまでだ」 "One more thin layer. That's about it. That's my—only regret, or maybe this is fine. If you guys really want to open it up, then this is the end of the preparations"
main-qimg-4de4548d664c5d86b5a54e558dc4cdba.jpg

むしろその視線は俺の背後、ここであってここではない、何処か別の位相へと向いているようで・・・・・・ Rather, his gaze seems to be directed behind me, here and not here, to some other phase. ・・・・・・
Screenshot_20230208_215630_com.google.android.youtube_edit_305829481306457.jpg

it is just saying that the difference is a gap as big as that of a higher dimension,different fictions do that
Also Mercurius' law emanates again despite it alr dyed the entirety of creation
Gladsheim is also implied to be beyond all extensions of the law of the world by being outside the concepts of distance and coordinates
main-qimg-708eae05d490126f3d12a532241e1a09

which is also confirmed in k3(although it have some context to add but Masada wanted to make it consistent with Ikabey)
覆滅し、蜘蛛の魔軍を照らして焦がし、叫ぶ巨躯へと突き刺さった。同時に距離という概念さえ諸共彼方へ消し飛ばしていく。It overturned, illuminated and scorched the demon army of spiders, and pierced into the screaming behemoth. At the same time, even the concept of distance is obliterated in the distance.
unknown.png

also it is stated that Glads is beyond the reaches of Eigo Kaiki
main-qimg-dbeb16efd9b225090b13d45869397e8e

main-qimg-218517fad79f9a2e205b6a7471f8e077

main-qimg-777c990b663901eb19f209c7e8b98dd0

(yes Ik that these are different states of glads)
Once glads was upgraded,it viewed the multiverse as something on a chessboard
btw,the world of Avesta is directly stated to be as infinite as a Gudou God's world
戦闘開始から、ここまで一万八千秒を突破。ゆえに当初の予想通りに事態が進めば、あと五百秒足らずで決着となる。クワルナフはその結末を未だ揺るがず確信しながら、同時に奇妙な感慨を覚えていた。それを人の概念で表すなら、哀れみと呼ばれる類かもしれない。彼はバフラヴァーンに悲哀を見ていた。この男は本来、“こんな領域〟に留まるような器に非ずと。他者が聞けば言葉を失う話だろう。飛蝗の王はまさに脅威の力を体現し、最強の座を目指す者として恥じぬ格を持っていた。事実、当のバフラヴァーンは自己の在り方に何ら疑問を持っておらず、クワルナフも決して彼を軽く見ているわけではない。だからこそ惜しいと思う。自分でも直観のようにしか捉えられぬため具体的に説明するのは困難だったが、これも計算によって導き出された解答である。パフラヴァーンは生まれる が早すぎた。今ではない後のいつか、世界の仕組みが異なる時代であったなら、もっと果てなく完成された無謬の存在になっていたはずだと感じている。 From the start of the battle, 18,000 seconds have been exceeded so far. Therefore, if things proceeded as initially expected, the battle would be decided in less than 500 seconds. Kvarenah was still unshakably convinced of this outcome, but at the same time he felt a strange emotion. If he were to express it in human terms, it might be called pity. He saw sadness in Bahlavan. This man was not a vessel for staying in "this realm". If others heard this story, they would be speechless. The king of the flying locusts was the very embodiment of threatening power, and had the unashamed dignity of one who aspires to be the strongest. In fact, Bahlavan has no doubts about his own existence, and Kvarenah does not take him lightly. That is why it is regrettable. It was difficult to explain it concretely, as I could only perceive it as an intuition, but this is also a solution derived by calculation. Bahlavan was born too early. He feels that if it had been sometime later, not now, when the world worked differently, he would have been a more endlessly complete and infallible being.
喩えるなら、人の形に凝縮された宇宙とでも言うべきものに。たった一人で森羅万象と同じ質量を持つ掛け値なしの規格外。 どんな外圧にも砕かれず染められず、 独立独歩を貫く絶対的な“個”の極致こそ、飛蝗が求める天下無双の姿であろう。だがそのためには前提として、そうした可能性が在って当然とされる世でなければならない。 「言うなれば親子の関係と似たものか。 力の強弱ではなく、発生に関わる順序の話だ」 依然凄まじい戦闘を続けながら、哀惜するようにクワルナフは独りごちた。現在の世界には、パフラヴァーンのような男を昇華させるだけの下地がない。大元の条件が整っておらぬ以上、派生が生まれ得ぬのは道理だろう。 「私が知る限りにおいて、この世は多層的な広がりと無縁な様相を呈している。よって同じ時に複数の宇宙が展開する時代でなければ、個の宇宙というものも存在できんと見るのが正しい。 可能性的並行時空とでも呼ぶべき場所でない限り、 異物を異物のままに極めさせる概念は不在であろうと考える」 だからおまえは負けるのだと告げるクワルナフに、しかしパフラヴァーンは相も変わらず一貫して揺るがなかった。 Metaphorically speaking, in what might be called a universe condensed into a human form. A single person with the same mass as the whole of creation, a standardised outsider with no multiplier. The ultimate expression of the absolute "individual" who is neither crushed nor dyed by any external pressure, and who maintains independence and self-reliance, is the form of the unrivaled under the heavens that locusts are seeking. But for this to happen, the world must, as a precondition, be a place where such possibilities are taken for granted. "It's a bit like the relationship between parent and child, if you like to put it that way. It's not about the power of the forces, but about the order in which they occur." While continuing the still horrendous battle, Kvarenah mused to himself, as if in sorrow. The world today does not have the groundwork to sublimate a man like Bahlavan. As long as the original conditions are not in place, it is only logical that derivations cannot be born. "As far as I know, this world has no aspect of multi-layered expansiveness. Therefore, it is correct to assume that there can be no individual universe unless there are multiple universes unfolding at the same time. Unless there is what might be called a potential parallel space-time, there will be no concept that allows the foreign to remain foreign." Kvarenah tells him that this is why you will lose, but Bahlavan remains as consistent and unwavering as ever.
The worlds of the gods are implied to be infinitely layered more than once
言葉通り宿儺の生み出した地獄が希薄になっていく。水滴が蒸発するかのように界の位相が消え始めていた。
Just as he said, Sukuna's hell started to become thin. The phases of the world started to evaporate just like drops of water.
main-qimg-9c539c798b337a29a39e99499b245600

Sukuna's world have phases(which is the term used to refer to higher dimensional difference)
見渡す限り広大な果ての無い空間に対し、空には常に複雑な幾何学模様が規則性と共に描かれている。斑で不揃いな色彩は目に厳しく、見ているだけで自然不快な気分を催してくる。

In contrast to the vast and endless space as far as the eye can see, intricate geometric patterns are always drawn with regularity in the sky. The mottled and uneven colors are harsh to the eyes and make you feel uncomfortable just by looking at them.

main-qimg-58840f705b5de1fbb5f69b7515d2e1ba

ゆえに今──位相の異なる空間が龍水を取り囲み、光の明滅と共に周辺へと展開される。 Hence, now - a distinct space of different phases surrounds Ryuusui and blossoms into the periphery with a flickering of illumination.

and this means that Yakou who views this stacking as a mandala have potentially 1A stuffs as it is consistent
「私にとって、万象はこの曼荼羅だ。景色は遠い。美しいが掛け離れている」 "For me,all of creation is this mandala. The scenery is far away. Beautiful but far away."
Singularity is also the source of the world as stated on many occasions
main-qimg-7f95d0a31a96983c2f147b1a6f948ffc

colorless singularities are also implied to be infinitely layered realms
Ren and Rein went beyond the hole
and they could have kept falling endlessly troughout the same hole,implying that everytime they go beyond a previous level

Gods are implied to be all extensions of colorless holes by viewing them as a canvas and being able to create such holes without limit
Screenshot_20220516_190725.jpg

Screenshot_20220516_192025.jpg

Screenshot_20220516_185946.jpg

just some of the stuffs I use

Based on reading the posts of this thread, previous Shinza threads, cosmology blog, my knowledge of wiki standards and the knowledge I have of Shinza, no, they were not enough, and the probability that 1-A Shinza will be accepted is almost zero. If I were you, I would focus on proving 1-B or 1-C Shinza.
I mean,saying so=/=refuting them,iirc the message wasn't answered

I mean,saying so=/=refuting them,iirc the message wasn't answered
I didn't try to refute you, I just said my opinion, if you believe that you can prove that Shinza is 1-A, then wait in the thread and you will see in the end that you will not succeed.

I didn't try to refute you, I just said my opinion, if you believe that you can prove that Shinza is 1-A, then wait in the thread and you will see in the end that you will not succeed.
I mean,I posted some arguments but it is not my priority in life to get shinza to 1A,as I said,I am more interested in shinza inverse stuffs like character pages

Oh god, please, not the official English translation of DI again. Lots of stuffs in the English translation are very, very different from the original Japanese ver. Need i to remind you guys how bad the translation of Three Colors' battle is?

Oh god, please, not the official English translation of DI again. Lots of stuffs in the English translation are very, very different from the original Japanese ver. Need i to remind you guys how bad the translation of Three Colors' battle is?
I mean, I can take the jap versions of the scans asw, the scan of glads viewing the multi as something on a chessboard in jap says that asw

DontTalk made sense to me in his latest post in this thread.

I just read the blog again and I don't understand why this is not enough for 1-A.

Also I more or less agree with what Infera said. Even if we cannot prove with this blog that cosmology is 1-A, we can still bring back the profiles by considering cosmology as H1-C or 1-B.

And why there is a long image spam a few comments above wtf

I'm sorry to say this, but as far as I remember, 13B was also debunked in this thread? It seems that the dimensions in Paradise Lost were not mathematically higher dimensions, they were spiritual dimensions and it was possible to enter them through innocence and purity. In other words, the only thing that prevented a person from ascending to them was sin. Also, a person could enter the Throne / Kether from the lower dimensions of Hell (Hell is below human / physical universe) in Paradise Lost, and Throne is supposed to be 13D. This also makes us doubt that those dimensions are actually mathematically higher and lower dimensions. From what I see, the best tier for Shinza is Low 1-C, because there is a multiverse and Throne transcends it as a timeless hyperdimension.

The way I see it, if 13B is accepted now, one day someone will try to debunk it, and another war will start, and verse will probably be deleted again. So I personally prefer Low 1-C.

I'm sorry to say this, but as far as I remember, 13B was also debunked in this thread? It seems that the dimensions in Paradise Lost were not mathematically higher dimensions, they were spiritual dimensions and it was possible to enter them through innocence and purity. In other words, the only thing that prevented a person from ascending to them was sin. Also, a person could enter the Throne / Kether from the lower dimensions of Hell (Hell is below human / physical universe) in Paradise Lost, and Throne is supposed to be 13D. This also makes us doubt that those dimensions are actually mathematically higher and lower dimensions. From what I see, the best tier for Shinza is Low 1-C, because there is a multiverse and Throne transcends it as a timeless hyperdimension.

The way I see it, if 13B is accepted now, one day someone will try to debunk it, and another war will start, and verse will probably be deleted again. So I personally prefer low 1-C.
the dimensions in Paradise Lost are higher dimensions, which the later transcend the former, and beings from lower dimensions would get obliterated by a blink from beings of higher dimensions, stated from the game itself, ofc.

the dimensions in Paradise Lost are higher dimensions, which the later transcend the former, and beings from lower dimensions would get obliterated by a blink from beings of higher dimensions, stated from the game itself, ofc.
In the previous posts of this thread, it was said that the only thing that prevented a person from entering those dimensions was sin, and that is why Satanel made the angels innocent, so they could enter those dimensions. I think even Pein agreed.

Smh. Did they even check the Japanese script that i sent to them?
I don't think Pein even played Paradise Lost yet.
Well, as far as I know, almost no one here has played Paradise Lost and you are one of the few who have played it. So maybe you are right, but if you can prove by sending Japanese text here that those dimensions are really mathematically higher dimensions, it will be great and finally you will finish the Shinza scaling war.

Anyway, I hope DT will look at these posts

Yes the throne is deemed as separate because anyone can ascend from Malkuth to Chokmah, simply by losing their sin or gaining greater sin, i.e. you can ascend from Malkuth to Yesod by losing your sin, then also ascend from Yesod to Hod by losing sin and so on till you reach Chokmah, but no matter how much sin you lose or how much you ascend, you will never reach Keter, even losing all your sins will not allow you to reach Keter, so satanael created beings with no sins in the hope of reaching Keter but still that could not happen.
Paralost stuff:
the dimensions in the Sefirot tree are not spatial dimensions so we have no reason to rate it as 10-D. The original cosmological model says they're spiritual dimensions and you can enter these higher dimensions in Paradise Lost by being clean of sin not only that but the Throne is supposed to be one of these dimensions despite the fact Dies Irae says the Throne is devoid of space in the JP text and both translations say it lacks the concept of time. Even if they were spatial dimensions the number wouldn't be 10-D because the lowest dimension (Malkuth) is supposed to be the entire universe so it would be more on the 1-B ranges rather than 1-C.
They also do not upscale the universe because like I said earlier, the universe itself is just one of the realms.

I already sent him Japanese script of PL, rn i'm too lazy to open my hard drive. He should be the one to check it though.
But afaic, he doesn't know Japanese or know how to search the correct keyword. I can imagine how this thread gonna end up when the OP clearly have no clue about what the frick he is doing.

Really, I have been waiting for Shinza's return for a long time and I thought that they really worked on Shinza's return, but this thread disappointed me. Personally, I prefer that one day someone who knows Japanese and is familiar with the standards of this site will bring back Shinza, but it will probably never happen. Because unfortunately, the level of bias and opposition in Shinza's fanbase is very high too and no one accepts other words. This is the same fanbase that attacked and insulted Yuri on discord for downgrading Shinza.

Okay, we get it, "Shinza thread bad just give up," can you contribute something else to the thread instead of clouding it up with pessimism?

I also don't think that if something is called a higher dimension and its inhabitants can casually destroy beings inhabiting lower dimensions, it means that higher dimensional in that context means higher spatial dimension. A person from a higher spiritual dimension can easily destroy someone from a lower spiritual dimension too. For example, Devas in Buddhism are the inhabitants of a higher spiritual dimension (God realm) and are much more powerful than humans, because humans are in a lower spiritual dimension (Human realm). I have yet to see evidence that each dimension in Paradise Lost is spatial or infinitely higher than the previous one. R>F analog cannot be used because that analog was used for Taikyoku / Throne level shit

Last edited:
I also don't think that if something is called a higher dimension and its inhabitants can casually destroy beings inhabiting lower dimensions, it means that higher dimensional in that context means higher spatial dimension. A person from a higher spiritual dimension can easily destroy someone from a lower spiritual dimension too. For example, Devas in Buddhism are the inhabitants of a higher spiritual dimension (God realm) and are much more powerful than humans, because humans are in a lower spiritual dimension (Human realm). I have yet to see evidence that each dimension in Paradise Lost is spatial or infinitely higher than the previous one. R>F analog cannot be used because that analog was used for Taikyoku / Throne level shit
R>F analogy was not used was not used for taik?

That analog was only used for the difference between Taikyoku users and non Taikyoku users and the difference between Taikyoku users and canvas or creation
No? The instance you refer to is Akuro VS Soujirou, The Narrator says that the difference between Akuro's mugen kannazuki(the armor protecting him) and Soujirou is that of R>F(and it is proved later on to be more than that against Numahime and so on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back