• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It does not glorify Nazis, in fact during the war, the LDO kills both the germans and the allies. Practically most of them kill anything in sight, i.e. they really do not care. The major reason why they joined the war was so they could gather souls so meaning they just want to increase their kill count.

Also the war was only spoken about in song to the witch and beginning of DI and the interview. Which practically amounts to 1% of the whole work. I.e. The war was just a bit of a background details and not a minor or major plot line of the story.

For the record, Reinhard in shinza, is not the one in real life, 2 very separate entities and aside reinhard giving the LDO members the permission to partake in the war so as to increase their soul stock, he himself did nothing and cares nothing for the war.
Lest I forget, it was Schreiber that nuked Berlin or rather him landing/racing in/through Berlin razed the city to the ground

Point in case of them attacking indiscriminately.

If they were truly Nazis, Germany would have won the the war lol
I see.

I'll take your word for it, and I thank you for taking the time to explain this to me.

@Eseseso To expand on the above, there’s a scene where Reinhard even applauds
h*tler for committing su*cide
implying he doesn’t support the cause; moreover, in the context of the series there are these things called cravings which shape a character’s entire existence. Reinhard’s craving is centered around “I love everything.”

There is absolutely no glorification. There are instances where certain characters demonstrate xenophobia (almost always, Elenore or Wilhelm) but it’s nothing to the caliber of say this (which I brought up, and was upheld as a valid page).

I know only staff can comment here, but I do have a concern about this verse.

I know little about this verse, but after reading about the verse online it seems like it almost glorifies characters who are Nazis (such as the infamous Reinhard Heydrich) and almost turns a blind eye to their real life crimes during the Holocaust. Is this true?
Glorifying Nazis is wild lmao. The premise is literally about killing them and the villains are infinitely worse than any Nazi is. People need to actually play the novel without judgements and also apply their brain

Um he isn’t a supporter of the series, and was just asking a question to those of us who do keep up with the series; no need to be unnecessarily rude
I'm not really talking to him. I'm moreso talking in general because ik that this stuff started by people who like played the first 30 minutes and then dropped it or somehow played it and walked out thinking it. It's not directed at him specifically

Back