• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 15

Pa cg l01
http://www.light.gr.jp/light/products/diesirae_switch/special/voice/cd09_M9aAHQ4p.mp3
"Pardon me... I've been invited to this dignified gathering, but haven't any idea what to say...No, I do see this as a great honor, of course. So great it feels wasted on someone like me... Or rather, it's almost too awe-inspiring...I'm just so trifling compared to everyone else, I feel like I should know my place and stay silent...Instead, allow me to speak of my distinguished master. My master's name is the Dawn. The exalted Seventh Throne, who is extremely... not... diligent. And a far-cry from... graceful. They are cheerful, if not selfish, and on top of being a glutton, are terrible at waking up on time and bad at cleaning. And despite being lazy, are extremely curious and a mischievous prankster. They're truly a troublesome individual that causes me grief time after time...Ah, pardon me. Please forget that. My master is... is, hmm... Oh, yes! They love baths...In any case, they're a passionate person who's true of heart, so please, treat my master well!"

Pa cg l02
http://www.light.gr.jp/light/products/diesirae_switch/special/voice/cd10_Mt8kqWVK.mp3

Amaterasu: "Ah... what...? Ah, good morning to you. Wait, what time is it? Ah, I guess it doesn't really matter. Morning is whenever I wake up, after all. Anyway, bring my clothes. And did you heat up the water? I mean a bath, you little fool, a bath. Today you may humbly and reverently scrub my back. Wait... who are you?! Are you some Shikigami Yakou or Ryuusui prepared? Ah, what is that dull expression on your face? If you are to be my vassal, you must have some vigor in your eyes! Vigor! I am the greatest commander this world has ever known, after all, so you mustn't smear mud on your master's name. Devote your life to being my playmate, who will entertain me forever more! Heh heh heh... Is it not the greatest honor imaginable? Ah, satisfactory! Ever so satisfactory! FUHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Rindou: "Be quiet! If you won't act responsibly, I'll beat you senseless, you fool!"

Amaterasu: "Aaaah! M-Mother!! Forgive me!!!"

She's going to be the best girl after all, it's natural amaterasu is expected to be wonderful in every way, but I'm afraid she's become a tsundere... even if it's not a problem at all.

Should the Amaterasu image link on the Masadaverse verse page be changed to the Pantheon one?

Also does anyone think Amaterasu's gender swap from Kajiri Kamui Kagura to Pantheon will be explain, or will it be left unexplained and it's just waifus?

@Archaron: She would, yeah. Girl with Beret (think she's supposed to be named Tsukuyomi here?) Seems like she'd be the more responsible type person to that of Amaterasu and also one I'd enjoy seeing how much shit she has to deal with xD.

So coming back here once more, what I've seen here is that Mithra is basically this girl but 1-A, Muzan's just in the middle of either not wanting to do anything or do what it is that's unfinished and is just satisfied with just observing for now, Satanel's just acting himself again, Rein's just Rein but also just did Merc's intro for him whereas his buddy's pretty satisfied to have Marie at his side (in a way), Marie's not sure what's going on as is the others, Ren's just saying WTF am I here for again, Hajun's being Hajun again, Tsukuyomi(??)'s concerned for the new person on taking care of Amatarasu, and Amatarasu just got scolded by her MAMA.

Kek-ness right there if I've ever seen one.

Everything12 said:
Should the Amaterasu image link on the Masadaverse verse page be changed to the Pantheon one?
Also does anyone think Amaterasu's gender swap from Kajiri Kamui Kagura to Pantheon will be explain, or will it be left unexplained and it's just waifus?
No. There should another image slot for Pantheon version.

We're not sure. Only Masada could answer that question. All we can do speculate.

It's gonna take a while again I assume with the whole Pantheon thing.

Also yeah, maybe Masada will have that answered or not.

Although that gave a thought: Was it ever implied as to what gender Amaterasu had back when only K3 was around or was it just ambiguous/male or whatever?

Yeah, I'm aware of the form Amaterasu has back in K3.

Was just asking, more like to be clearer and different, that if Ama was male first and foremost throughout K3 to end right?

Otherwise, Masada's still got some explaning to do in regards to why they're now a smol pink-haired girl ^^;

Until last year, amaterasu was a mixture of koga and habaki, today it's an idol tsundere. The world changes impressively does not it?

damn amaterasu despite being the 7th heaven mother comes in and goes like SHUT UP!!

Conclusion: We have a woman who loves all men (And a waifu material), a person who just does what he wants and observes, a person who puts preachers to shame, a snake who has is very perverted, manly AF beast, loving waifu gurl, a person who just want a normal life and goes WTF not this shitto again, a spoiled god who is still getting parented and a servant who follows said god

Welp ren was right he needs some help

No, Way Rindou (Its Rindou right? its tsukuyomi Right?) is her mom, also what the **** Hajun is? more rare/scrambledf/confused family Tree?

Back