• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lies of P Discussion Thread

I was so close to defeating her on my fourth try, but when you stagger her, she lets loose this massive aoe of lightning and that thing killed me. I'm demoralized.

I'm finishing up work on the Armored Core page pretty soon, so I wanted to get some things ready for the Lies of P page next. Are there any finished calcs so far?

Just got done Victor (why does he sound special needs) and is it normal to only be doing like 200-300 damage per hit at this point in the game, felt like it took forever to whittle down Victor’s health bar.

Just got done Victor (why does he sound special needs) and is it normal to only be doing like 200-300 damage per hit at this point in the game, felt like it took forever to whittle down Victor’s health bar.
It might just be because I like to optimize my builds, but I think I was dealing closer to 400-300 at that point, maybe even a bit higher.

I finished the game and I'm on my NG+ playthrough, trying to get all the achievements.

I defeated Laxasia on my 9th try (which is surprisingly tied with Archbishop and Romeo in the amount of times I died against them)

I defeated Simon on my first try

And somehow, on my first try, I was able to clutch up the Nameless Puppet.

I finished the game and I'm on my NG+ playthrough, trying to get all the achievements.

I defeated Laxasia on my 9th try (which is surprisingly tied with Archbishop and Romeo in the amount of times I died against them)

I defeated Simon on my first try

And somehow, on my first try, I was able to clutch up the Nameless Puppet.
You would say that the Nameless Puppet is the top dog of the verse right?

How strong do y'all believe Romeo is in-verse?

Me and Arc have been discussing some in-verse matchups and we brought up Romeo vs Victor and I thought it would be good to bring this up here since y'all are collecting feats, doing calcs, and formatting scaling.

How strong do y'all believe Romeo is in-verse?

Me and Arc have been discussing some in-verse matchups and we brought up Romeo vs Victor and I thought it would be good to bring this up here since y'all are collecting feats, doing calcs, and formatting scaling.
I feel like Romeo is the more powerful of the two. Yeah he was fought earlier, only around the mid-point of the game, but Victor was treated as a joke in game from what I remember, though he's still a late game boss.

I made a difficulty tier list in terms of boss fights in the game. It's a very weird list since it accounts for the most difficult bosses I fought throughout my entire time during my first playthrough. So bosses who would normally be considered as easy to seasoned players will probably be ranked higher on the list as I struggled with them more compared to the later bosses (I got better at the game, got better equipment, leveling, etc)

Note: The list is ranked from left to right, so the bosses at the start of each tier are considered the hardest in that tier, and the last are considered the easiest.

Lies_of_P.png

Victor easy as hell. Didn't even need to heal and beat him on one try.

I made a difficulty tier list in terms of boss fights in the game. It's a very weird list since it accounts for the most difficult bosses I fought throughout my entire time during my first playthrough. So bosses who would normally be considered as easy to seasoned players will probably be ranked higher on the list as I struggled with them more compared to the later bosses (I got better at the game, got better equipment, leveling, etc)

Note: The list is ranked from left to right, so the bosses at the start of each tier are considered the hardest in that tier, and the last are considered the easiest.

Lies_of_P.png
You got a link for that tier list btw?

Back