• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Iirc they don't even have a reason to scream it.
Like it would have been more logic to scream their law or mandala.

But it was cool so it's fine

Gonna finish Dies Irae soon so I can get the 18+ patch and gimme summa dat Faustian tiddie. This is the only time I'm gonna mention this, don't want this to be like the last time.

alright guys, i have a question.
1. About Higher dimensional existence , didn't Akuro had his Taiji off at that time? He only activated it later along with Morei. Tho, Morei activates her Taikyoku against Madara when she gets pissed at him. So, wouldn't Taiji-less Akuro be higher dimensional, not Akuro with Taiji ?
2. Didn't Soujirou already had the higher dimensional slash distortion before he became a god? It was just known when he became a god if that makes sense.
3. isn't the barriers of yakou madara themselves are 1A barriers, it's just that they're made by warping higher dimension?

alright guys, i have a question.
1. About Higher dimensional existence , didn't Akuro had his Taiji off at that time? He only activated it later along with Morei. Tho, Morei activates her Taikyoku against Madara when she gets pissed at him. So, wouldn't Taiji-less Akuro be higher dimensional, not Akuro with Taiji ?
Their nature doesn't change, they only manipulate how the flow goes. That's also why their durability isn't variable.
2. Didn't Soujirou already had the higher dimensional slash distortion before he became a god? It was just known when he became a god if that makes sense.
He did yes. He only understood it later however.
3. isn't the barriers of yakou madara themselves are 1A barriers, it's just that they're made by warping higher dimension?
Wouldn't make sense. It would be like saying "a barrier made of 4 stars is universe level". Madara can only summon the phenomenons of the world regardless, and the 1-A was because the gods were supposedly above all expansion of the world and the singularity.

Their nature doesn't change, they only manipulate how the flow goes. That's also why their durability isn't variable.

He did yes. He only understood it later however.

Wouldn't make sense. It would be like saying "a barrier made of 4 stars is universe level". Madara can only summon the phenomenons of the world regardless, and the 1-A was because the gods were supposedly above all expansion of the world and the singularity.
I know this wikia is very strict when it comes to 1-A, but if we losen it a bit, how solid of 1-A do you think shinza is from 1-10? Just curious.

I know this wikia is very strict when it comes to 1-A, but if we losen it a bit, how solid of 1-A do you think shinza is from 1-10? Just curious.
Depend of what you consider as "losening it". I mean I could get even Katawa Shoujo to 3-A if we losened up wiki standards.

Continue. I'm really interested in hearing the arguments for it, regardless of how weak or bad they are.
Rin not finishing her painting would have destroyed the world, and some of Kenji's delusion include pretty decent feat like him being able to blow up the entire school.
They are the two easiest to wank given how they tend to speak.

I actually thought of making a joke wiki with every statement wanked up to their extreme after replaying Katawa Shoujo, but got lazy.

Depend of what you consider as "losening it". I mean I could get even Katawa Shoujo to 3-A if we losened up wiki standards.
I mean, we interpret vague feats/ statements like "Transcending all concept" "beyond all duality" as 1-A and not just "transcending infinite layers".

Rin not finishing her painting would have destroyed the world, and some of Kenji's delusion include pretty decent feat like him being able to blow up the entire school.
They are the two easiest to wank given how they tend to speak.

I actually thought of making a joke wiki with every statement wanked up to their extreme after replaying Katawa Shoujo, but got lazy.
bruh, that's 2-A if he can destroy everything.

So can I make my Rin profile already?
9cg3cxvii6c71.png

Can i make MY profile instead? I will put myself at tier -896483754infinity.

Avesta prologue n chap 1 are avaible on fantia.jp in case anyone's interrested.

Why do everyone see me as a downgrade machine?

There's more than one verse I know to be wrong but don't bother to actually do something, Umineko is one of them for now.
You downgraded a verse that seemed almost impossible to downgrade

that's scary bruh.

You downgrade a verse that seemed almost impossible to downgrade

that's scary bruh.
Really? I mean, most verses I downgraded got downgrade by others people before, except maybe Tenchi Muyo.

I would prefer to have more verses to upgrade than downgrade tho...

Why do everyone see me as a downgrade machine?

There's more than one verse I know to be wrong but don't bother to actually do something, Umineko is one of them for now.
lol no, actually you said about debunking the third domain, or something so i was curious.
BTW you were planning to make shinza countless 1-B or something? Would that only go to hajun or the rest of the gods as well?

Back