• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 15

Question.

KKK takes place 8000 years after Hajun kills Beast, Snake and Marie, then takes the Throne right?

How do Wilhelm, Eleonore and Wolfgang have reincarnations? It was Marie's world that allowed reincarnation, Hajun's world just has people's souls fade away.

Monarch Laciel said:
Question.
KKK takes place 8000 years after Hajun kills Beast, Snake and Marie, then takes the Throne right?

How do Wilhelm, Eleonore and Wolfgang have reincarnations? It was Marie's world that allowed reincarnation, Hajun's world just has people's souls fade away.
The timeframe is correct.

Wilhelm and Schreiber reincarnated because remnants of Marie's Law were used to make them do so, once Hajun took their souls from Reinhard. And Schreiber's case is special, given he's Yakou's Shikigami.

Ryuumei is not Eleonore's reincarnation. She IS Eleonore. Not reincarnated, nor anything.

Remnants of her law? So did Keishirou come from the Yatsukahagi somehow? That's where Yato froze Marie's world right? Or was her law still present somewhere else?

So Eleonore just went back to normal without Reinhard? And I guess she lost Ewigkeit powers because Merc died?

Also what do you mean Hajun took their souls? Seems OoC to take souls, I would have thought he'd just destroyed them.

Monarch Laciel said:
Also what do you mean Hajun took their souls? Seems OoC to take souls, I would have thought he'd just destroyed them.
Was it out of character to have taken all souls in the Throne's domain? Hajun has no choice in the matter just as he didn't when he occupied the Throne.

Keishirou wasn't born in Edo but in the west part of Shinshuu. And Samiel belonged to Yatou's group for a while, but abandoned them to dynamite Hajun's world from the inside. She had to relinquish all her previous powers because Hajun's World's actively hostile to foreign existences like her. Using her power is like throwing a signal flare and shouting HEY HAJUN YOU ************, I'M ONE OF THOSE FILTHY PESTS YOU THOUGHT DEAD. But yeah, she cannot use Ewigkeit anymore. The only power she has is her Omnyoudo, and the remnants of her connection to the Golden Beast.

DoMMfIGXoAAv09f
So we have a new character for DI Pantheon. It is unknown who he is, but it is possible that he is the protagonist. Honestly, he looks alright. I was hoping he would look somewhat more different than your usual 'protagonist', but taking Muzan's appearance is fine I guess. I hope he's not gonna be a Ren Fujii or whatever.
42698751 317474805683502 5743338475617255424 n
42706960 1613960308709282 1114700882697519104 n
42698734 297147830888439 5223725592616108032 n
42699624 1050666911769406 8806923929001132032 n
Also, there are gonna be smartphone stands as well so that's gonna be pretty noice.

wait that's the protag? Now that i look at him looks like ren and nobuaki had a kid

Dead god ROFL

3A385996-393B-4940-887A-A9B2955E496D
Can anyone translate the important bits of this scan? ALRF told me that it states the difference of existence and power between higher and lower Taikyoku values

It's probably the bit when Yato says the difference between him and Hajun is like the difference between a human and a god

Monarch Laciel said:
It's probably the bit when Yato says the difference between him and Hajun is like the difference between a human and a god
Oh that's neat. I would love to see someone translate this scan. Google translate isn't reliable nor is VNW

So Dies Irae ~Amantes Amentes~ comes to Switch in ten days?

And we get to hear characters say a bunch of stuff as a way of counting down the days?

Is it just in Japan?

@Warren

Yes, Dies Irae AA Switch comes out on October 18th.

Yes, we'll get to hear each gods saying their thoughts. Like Reinhard explaining that you don't have read DI, but it's better if you do so you know what you getting into or whatever.

For now, it is only Japanese, but I know some will buy it despite that cause they want to see the sidestory.

ZERO7772 said:
Shouldn't we update the gods profiles with the new images we got? I really like those Pantheons throne images.
Been a while since I posted here haha. Light posted four high-quality wallpaper-sized versions of the Gods on their Thrones if anyone wants to use those. Only 4/8 are out tho.

Mithra, Muza, Mercurius and Marie

Also new Switch PV featuring all the Gods but Amaterasu. I'm a sucker for this group shot btw.
Screenshot (2018)
Dies irae ~Amantes amentes~ For Nintendo Switch ÒâùÒâ¡ÒâóÒâ╝ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│ÒâáÒâ╝ÒâôÒâ╝
Dies irae ~Amantes amentes~ For Nintendo Switch ÒâùÒâ¡ÒâóÒâ╝ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│ÒâáÒâ╝ÒâôÒâ╝

And lastly, me and a couple (more like two) of people on Twitter have been making predictions on the real names for Muzan, the Amaterasu pair and redhead neko based on their filename abbreviation on their countdown images (don't ask how long it took me to guess the first letter of their names plz). And of course, before anyone asks, NOTHING is set in stone until confirmed in-game. This was just a fun little thing I decided to do to kill time.

Here's our current guesses which may be close or way off to the other side:

Muzan: MGS -> Magus (learned it was a Zoroastrian thing yesterday)

Amaterasu: HRM -> Hirume (part of Amaterasu's other name)

Tsukuyomi: YOM -> Yomi (A-Anyone would've guessed it as this right?)

Redhead: KUH -> Kuhashiya (A tricky one that might/will be way off from her official name. Look up Kuhashiya and higanbana (speculator said the patterns on her sleeves look like them) and both are symbolisms of death. Again, this one has a low chance of being correct compared to the others because we have no idea if she is from Naraka's dimension or from another foreign dimension like Merc)

@Yoxall I'm definitely buying all those acrylic stands since I've almost all the acrylic stands from DI Pantheon from before. My Shinzaverse alter is still incomplete, but one day will be completed.

I love making predictions about characters and their origins. It brings out fascinating information that you've never heard before and understand the meaning behind it. My groupies and I probably figured out Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi name to be Ō[hirume]-no-muchi-no-kami and ofc Tsuku[yomi] which it makes a lot sense, but it's possible for Masada to kick our theorizes down the drain and bring out a better name we've never thought of. Muzan and Redhead are still being predicted, but came with nothing since we've been too busy to theorize as much right now. Your guesses tho are pretty damn accurate. I wonder if it's possible that the Throne couldn't really encompass everything as it says because of an unknown beings preventing it from doing so from outside of the Throne? Speculations are something I enjoy doing and brings out a lot of farfetched ideas that could possibly happen.

Thanx for the quality Wallpapers. :)

Back