• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 15

The name of the Eighth Heaven hasn't been confirmed.

That and Amaterasu isn't the strongest God, lol. She uses the Throne record to recreate copies of all worlds bar Hajun's.

Possibly it was changed by another, when you upload an image that has the same name, the option to replace or use the already raised one comes out.

Ah, that's probably why.

Always use a name that others might not have used already, peeps...

As for Amaterasu's Taikyoku value as ZERO asked, I think it is an 80? Although the fact Merc's a 90 makes it weird for Amaterasu to recreate his world for her world(?) unless the copy is like how Hajun made for everyone (sans Mithra and Muzan's whom he didn't make copies of for some reason)?

IDEFK what I'm talking about there. I think Ama's case of making copies of everyone's worlds (baring Hajun's as Trex pointed out) is the same as what Hajun did in the final battle. At least, that's how I see it being done while she's not higher up like Merc or peaked power Yato.

The mention of Reinhard reminded me to try and edit a bit of Reinhard's page on his lance mindhax. Recalled seeing a Reinhard thread where ALRF posted a quote of LLT's mindhax = Methuselah's passive mind hax aura or fear aura.

Thats during Ikabey. LDO resisted Meth's mindhax to an extent, but got nearly shutdown by being near a restricted form of LLT

@arian where did you get dat scan? Need to continue manga at some shape or form

I had a thought

Is the gods' stamina really infinite? Ren/Yato was worn down after 8000 years of freezing Hajun's law.

If I undertand that correctly it wasn't because of freezing the world exactly but because what he was holding back and at the same time he was trying to reach the throne, so yeah, Hajun was unconscious about Yato and his Law was killing him.

But that is mostly my opinion :p

i think its more to the fact he was fighting hajun's law so obviously being the weaker one he would struggle though he should have outright die hajun i was busy with the souls stopping him so he didn't notice ren like when ren saw marie died in their skirmish. But that's how i see it idk

I'm thinking the "limited Attack Reflection" in the Eastern Expedition's pages should be changed to vector manipulation.

It's changing directions more than it is reflecting attacks.

Now I think about it how is Ren even alive in KKK? shouldn't he be long dead because Merc died? Did Masada asspull another recton?

ZERO7772 said:
Now I think about it how is Ren even alive in KKK? shouldn't he be long dead because Merc died? Did Masada asspull another recton?
Eh no? Ren was already free of Snake's influence by then.

Ren didn't break from Snake's influence in Marie route, so we are meant to assume he did it off screen?

Considering he looks a lot like when he did that in Rea's second ending, then it's a pretty logical assumption.

Didn't he eat Merc's blood or something and "conplete" himself, and that's why he had snakes and star throwing powers?

idk it was vague AF on how he survived but it seems he did free himself from his influence but took on his mantle to boost himself for the years to come. About LLT is a bit weird on how the thing is alive.

So you know how Ren is the God of the Eternal Moment and Mercurius is the God of Eternal Recurrence?

What's the translations of:

Dai Yokukai Tengu-Dou

Rinne-Tensei (my Naruto experience tells me rinne-tensei is something to do with Rebirth)

Shurado-Shikoten

Dai Yokukai Tengu-Dou I believe translates into: Demon King of the Sixth Heaven. In real life, it was a title used by Oda Nobunaga. For Hajun, it literally means that he's the demon god who rules over the sixth heaven of the throne.

His real name I believe is Mara, which is also a symbolic name as it's the name of the demon who tempted Siddharta Gautma when he was trying to be a buddha. He's associated with evil and is the antithesis to the Buddha. Fitting for Hajun since he has an overwhelming ego that is selfcentered while Buddha is all about letting go.

Back